Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 138. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote
Activity: 154
Best thing to do mine other coins (with low diff & high trading volume) trade them for BTC & send that into SwissCex address 1CnVeorVKbWdXm3YwFsKhmMrsPRjHyL8ZG Every 0.00005 BTC sent to a vote address listed below will be credited with one vote this will gaurantee our victory

Which coins do you recommend to mine? I tried looking at mining calculators and doing some math searching for the most profitable altcoin to mine at the moment but there are just soo many fucking coins lol

hey Allision

What I like to do is check on www.coinmarketcap.com sort by positive % gains and then it makes it a little bit easier to find out which coin you should be mining right now.  Smiley
Activity: 168
Mine Dogecoin then trade to BTC since it has high enough volume whatever you sell at market price will be sold in 3 seconds on Cryptsy
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Best thing to do mine other coins (with low diff & high trading volume) trade them for BTC & send that into SwissCex address 1CnVeorVKbWdXm3YwFsKhmMrsPRjHyL8ZG Every 0.00005 BTC sent to a vote address listed below will be credited with one vote this will gaurantee our victory

Which coins do you recommend to mine? I tried looking at mining calculators and doing some math searching for the most profitable altcoin to mine at the moment but there are just soo many fucking coins lol

^^^ agreed
So I just heard on skype if u send in $5 worth of BTC into swissCex he gonna give us all 1M coins

Damn that's a really great deal wish I had BTC
 Wink I got more ideas where that came from but for now let's focus on Swisscex picking us in 4 days

Good plan my man keep bumping this shit up so people see it  Cool
got to wonder how much this coin will be worth once it's on Swisscex  Undecided undecided on whether to hold for longer or sell a little bit

The best thing to do in these situations is hold 50% sell 50% to help the market have volume  Wink Then buy/resell/hold/buy/resell/hold you can make a lot of $$ if your a whale with a lot of coins

lol you encouraging him to pump & dump?

Nah na nahh  Wink

hah it's all good if you are pretty much happens to every coin
Keep voting  Grin We only up by a couple hundred votes Thanks for easystreet for putting in those bitcoins!
got to wonder how much this coin will be worth once it's on Swisscex  Undecided undecided on whether to hold for longer or sell a little bit

The best thing to do in these situations is hold 50% sell 50% to help the market have volume  Wink Then buy/resell/hold/buy/resell/hold you can make a lot of $$ if your a whale with a lot of coins

Nah na nahh  Wink

How many coins do you got? Man I sure as hell hope one guy doesn't sell for cheap, you guys are idiots if you do that

Every new coin surges in value once the community starts mining it  Smiley

X to the Z approves this message 

LOL! Where do you guys find these hilarious memes?

Google is your friend  Smiley

LOL! Where do you guys find these hilarious memes?

Staying on it every single hour  Cool
Jump to: