Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 187. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Any news on windows wallet fix  Huh Huh

We're working on it right now  Smiley

Good to see your still around and thx for the update hope it gets fixed soon I've been mining still but cant get paid
Activity: 126
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Any news on windows wallet fix  Huh Huh
Activity: 144
Vote here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-sharexcoincom-sharing-its-revenue-to-the-community-598531

To get CaliforniaCoin on ShareXcoin exchange!

It's free and quick -- would be great to get listed
Question for the community:  I'm a supporter of this coin and believe in it gaining popularity (because California is freaking awesome, obviously). I know some people that work at medicinal marijuana dispensaries in LA.  I was thinking about talking to them about accepting California Coins as payment for product.  What do you guys think?  I would probably have to work out something where they would be guaranteed a minimum value maybe backed by USD, but it would give the coin visibility, real world value and maybe some media coverage.  Would that be a good or bad idea for the legitimacy of this coin considering it's MJ?  Or is that totally appropriate considering Cali is kind of known for it's weed, lol?  Grin

Any merchants would be good for this coin. Medical marijuana helps thousands of people and if they can't accept VISA/MasterCards due to bank regulations lets have them accept CaliforniaCoins!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Question for the community:  I'm a supporter of this coin and believe in it gaining popularity (because California is freaking awesome, obviously). I know some people that work at medicinal marijuana dispensaries in LA.  I was thinking about talking to them about accepting California Coins as payment for product.  What do you guys think?  I would probably have to work out something where they would be guaranteed a minimum value maybe backed by USD, but it would give the coin visibility, real world value and maybe some media coverage.  Would that be a good or bad idea for the legitimacy of this coin considering it's MJ?  Or is that totally appropriate considering Cali is kind of known for it's weed, lol?  Grin
Activity: 210
should have some updates either tonight or tomorrow for you all, sorry. trying my best! Thanks minermoon for all the help.
hey does anyone have their windows machine set up to compile source code? if so please send me a message ASAP.

How hard is it to compile on windows I can give it a try

harder than linux, at least I think so lol. I was just googling around for "compiling litecoin on windows" definitely easier on linux for sure.

Have you tried using the same .cpp files in Dev C++ http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html

na I have never compiled on windows before, only linux. everything I try fucks up

edit: could really use some help from the community right about now. Ive been up until 3 am the last 3 nights trying to fix this coin for the community and i've about lost it. If anyone could help out or know a thing about programming this is what is needed...

• re-compile windows wallet from github source see link: https://github.com/CaliforniaCoin/CaliforniaCoin (this may possibly need to be done twice depending...)
  • the source on github needs updating, we need to change the nTargetTimespan and nTargetspacing to something a bit more friendly.  (see img below)

I tried to take care of the windows wallet but never compiled on windows before, shit made my head hurt, dont have the time to keep up with it right now. for the last few days I tried playing with the source code to fix the difficulty re targeting issue. Problem with that is every fuckin time I finish it the wallet wont connect and download the block chain. Im seriously at my wits end. If you can help please post here or PM me. I could seriously use some help, Thanks a lot everyone.

So the codes are the exact same for linux and windows? Just need someone to compile it? If that's truly the case this seems like a $5 job on freelancer or odesk just send them the link and in 2 minutes its done. If you can use Linux though you probably could do Windows too.

yep, in the src code there are several different "make files" for the varies systems. I just never have compiled windows stuff ever, no matter what system I was on. Would require some windows shit surely.
Activity: 154
Announcing A 300,000 CaliforniaCoin For The Windows Wallet Fix

Read What Needs To Be Done To Collect The Bounty:

• Re-compile The Windows Wallet From The Github source see link: https://github.com/CaliforniaCoin/CaliforniaCoin (this may possibly need to be done twice depending...)
  • the source on github needs updating, we need to change the nTargetTimespan and nTargetspacing to something a bit more friendly, similar settings to Doge would work.  (see img below)

Nice I'm sure someone will do this quickly
Announcing A 300,000 CaliforniaCoin For The Windows Wallet Fix

Read What Needs To Be Done To Collect The Bounty:

• Re-compile The Windows Wallet From The Github source see link: https://github.com/CaliforniaCoin/CaliforniaCoin (this may possibly need to be done twice depending...)
  • the source on github needs updating, we need to change the nTargetTimespan and nTargetspacing to something a bit more friendly, similar settings to Doge would work.  (see img below)

Activity: 154
hey does anyone have their windows machine set up to compile source code? if so please send me a message ASAP.

harder than linux, at least I think so lol. I was just googling around for "compiling litecoin on windows" definitely easier on linux for sure.

Have you tried using the same .cpp files in Dev C++ http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html

na I have never compiled on windows before, only linux. everything I try fucks up

edit: could really use some help from the community right about now. Ive been up until 3 am the last 3 nights trying to fix this coin for the community and i've about lost it. If anyone could help out or know a thing about programming this is what is needed...

• re-compile windows wallet from github source see link: https://github.com/CaliforniaCoin/CaliforniaCoin (this may possibly need to be done twice depending...)
  • the source on github needs updating, we need to change the nTargetTimespan and nTargetspacing to something a bit more friendly.  (see img below)

I tried to take care of the windows wallet but never compiled on windows before, shit made my head hurt, dont have the time to keep up with it right now. for the last few days I tried playing with the source code to fix the difficulty re targeting issue. Problem with that is every fuckin time I finish it the wallet wont connect and download the block chain. Im seriously at my wits end. If you can help please post here or PM me. I could seriously use some help, Thanks a lot everyone.

So the codes are the exact same for linux and windows? Just need someone to compile it? If that's truly the case this seems like a $5 job on freelancer or odesk just send them the link and in 2 minutes its done. If you can use Linux though you probably could do Windows too.

Activity: 196

What's the fix for being out of sync?

The Windows Wallet may need to be re-compiled we're working on it right now.

Add: TheCaliforniaCoin On Skype To Join Our Chat Group!
What's the fix for being out of sync?

actually turned out to be far less... from what I hear anyhow

Look at the early blocks. It came out pretty close to 4.5%

Majority of those blocks were mined by a miner named Ashley in the chat group on Skype. You can come on and talk to her to verify she's got some serious hash power.

Add: TheCaliforniaCoin On Skype To Join Our Chat Group!
Jump to: