Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 189. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
Glad to see the pool is operating again and paying out but I was wondering if the block explorer link is available yet?

+1 block explorer. Don't worry it'll happen soon I think I Noticed how this coin was ninja launched but now the community is really coming around this & hey at least we arn't called yellowcoin lol California got pride we here 2 stay gonna mine this IDAF about the high electricity I know it'll pay off in the end
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Glad to see the pool is operating again and paying out but I was wondering if the block explorer link is available yet?
Activity: 168
California native here, gonna stick with this till the end.

Trying to get my friends dispensary to take California Coins.

It gets 2,000+ people a month (at the dispensary) so it will help with marketing.

Hopefully he goes for it, I'll keep you guys updated.

hell yeah that's gonna be a major help out man dispensaries always get repeat customers maybe tell your friend to throw in a california coin paper wallet once it's designed and give out so many coins to each customer that buys an ounce or what ever

As a reminder we have a 100,000 Bounty for the paper wallet
Activity: 196
Pool working good now.. thx for the quick fix leetpools  Smiley

It gets 2,000+ people a month (at the dispensary) so it will help with marketing.

Thanks that would be really helpful I appreciate the support!
Activity: 154

hell yeah that's gonna be a major help out man dispensaries always get repeat customers maybe tell your friend to throw in a california coin paper wallet once it's designed and give out so many coins to each customer that buys an ounce or what ever
Activity: 420

Problems will come up, however they will also be fixed. This community is growing at a good rate and if you stick with us through thick & thin you will be rewarded good things come to people who wait. CaliforniaCoin is not going away anytime soon so get used to seeing more of us!

I'm waiting till the end I know good things will come. Thanks for the constant updates dev! You rock!
Problems will come up, however they will also be fixed. This community is growing at a good rate and if you stick with us through thick & thin you will be rewarded good things come to people who wait. CaliforniaCoin is not going away anytime soon so get used to seeing more of us!
We recompiled the wallet we seem to be on the correct fork at leetpools. Give it a shot.

Bump this. Just got paid out
Activity: 507
We recompiled the wallet we seem to be on the correct fork at leetpools. Give it a shot.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Ok, So here is an update on what's going on right now.  The dev team is taking into consideration to the relaunch of this coin.   Not just scrypt, but perhaps X11 and POS as well.  We want to deliver a quality coin to the community and perhaps something original.  We have discussed this over and over.

Right now we are thinking:

Relaunch as X11
1 month mining then POS
new logo
I think Hirocoin should be forked
Establish an irc channel for support and plan a great launch with as much hype as possible.

Another idea of mine was that the early adopters of this coin would be rewarded for their loyalty.

Nothing is set in stone, we can continue on the same path or change it.

We want to hear from YOU guys, the community before we do anything.

Thank you.

California born and raised, currently living in Santa Monica.  I love CA and believe that Cali pride can help this coin gain traction.  I got on California Coin on Day 1, wallet took time to sync but then I solo mined for days.  While  I agree an X11 coin would make more sense for a CA coin due to our power costs, I don't like the fact that a relaunch would make all my hard mined coins worthless, essentially wasting my machines hashing power and electricity.

Just my feedback as part of this growing community.   Glad to be a part of it.  Smiley

I agree with you also.  Unless there is a huge premine to exchange what we had mined for new CAC.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
Ok, So here is an update on what's going on right now.  The dev team is taking into consideration to the relaunch of this coin.   Not just scrypt, but perhaps X11 and POS as well.  We want to deliver a quality coin to the community and perhaps something original.  We have discussed this over and over.

Relaunch as X11
1 month mining then POS
new logo
Establish an irc channel for support and plan a great launch with as much hype as possible.

Another idea of mine was that the early adopters of this coin would be rewarded for their loyalty.

Thank you.

It's really hard to relaunch a coin once it hits an exchange.  People that bought it will be pissed when they spent BTC for something that is now worthless.

Not too many people bought using BTC/Doge yet majority of people are miners.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Ok, So here is an update on what's going on right now.  The dev team is taking into consideration to the relaunch of this coin.   Not just scrypt, but perhaps X11 and POS as well.  We want to deliver a quality coin to the community and perhaps something original.  We have discussed this over and over.

Relaunch as X11
1 month mining then POS
new logo

Thank you.

California born and raised, currently living in Santa Monica.  I love CA and believe that Cali pride can help this coin gain traction.  I got on California Coin on Day 1, wallet took time to sync but then I solo mined for days.  While  I agree an X11 coin would make more sense for a CA coin due to our power costs, I don't like the fact that a relaunch would make all my hard mined coins worthless, essentially wasting my machines hashing power and electricity.

Just my feedback as part of this growing community.   Glad to be a part of it.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Ok, So here is an update on what's going on right now.  The dev team is taking into consideration to the relaunch of this coin.   Not just scrypt, but perhaps X11 and POS as well.  We want to deliver a quality coin to the community and perhaps something original.  We have discussed this over and over.

Relaunch as X11
1 month mining then POS
new logo

Thank you.

It's really hard to relaunch a coin once it hits an exchange.  People that bought it will be pissed when they spent BTC for something that is now worthless.
Jump to: