Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 194. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
You can still CPU mine on the pool and help get some CaliforniaCoins diff is under 2 don't be afraid to take advantage of that fact
Activity: 210
i7 3.6 sandy bridge

it was profitable when the coin first launched, not anymore.. unless ur in a pool. I had two intel xeons uing 7 total threads and wsnt finding blocks anymore. difficulty will be fixed soon as I find some clarification on some questions I had about the code... doesnt seem like anyone else is trying to fix it. would be cool if someone would check the last couple pages for my code examples and shoot me some info.
Activity: 126
thought only cpu mining was possible with the wallet.  lol

There's also programs for cpu mining "minerd.exe"
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

It is, but with a difficulty of 1.9 you aren't going to solve a block.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
legendary
i7 3.6 sandy bridge

If you are CPU mining, the chances are slim to none finding a block.  I gave up solo mining with 6 GPUs when the DIFF jumped.  It wasn't worth the electric.
My wallet is synced and ever since I have not seen a block.  Anybody still seeing blocks from solo mining?

what are you mining with? it will probably take a while for most with solo mining at this point.... it might be worth it again after the src code gets updated and the TargetTimespan gets lowered from 168 hours.
My wallet is synced and ever since I have not seen a block.  Anybody still seeing blocks from solo mining?
This is a problem with a high retarget time of 168h. The net hashrate at some point went up 40MH/s setting a Diff of 1.97871377. Its at 8MH/s and at the same Diff. If the hashrate keeps getting lower, at some point there will be a superblock that will take forever to solve. More hashrate is needed.

you think I should change? did you see the code I found? I just wonder how to make the changes but have them kick in like 50 blocks from now
This is a problem with a high retarget time of 168h. The net hashrate at some point went up 40MH/s setting a Diff of 1.97871377. Its at 8MH/s and at the same Diff. If the hashrate keeps getting lower, at some point there will be a superblock that will take forever to solve. More hashrate is needed.

Guys get on the pool!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Since around 1:00AM local time 5/4, none of my earnings at http://cali.leetpools.net have been confirmed.

Does anyone else have the same problem ?
Activity: 126
Official CaliforniaCoin Pool Coming Soon!

Pools:

http://cali.leetpools.net

1% Fee - PROP - High Performance Dedicated - Custom Stratum

Come take this baby for a spin.

I'm going to attempt this after fully synced.  Anybody else getting stuck at 1 hour behind??

no but did u remove the original addnode in the coin.conf file? and add the others?
I'm going to attempt this after fully synced.  Anybody else getting stuck at 1 hour behind??
legendary
http://imgur.com/a/RAzvm

Here is a before and after.  You can see my immature balance in pic #1 and you can see that my wallet had not synced fully.

Pic#2 shows no balance but still shows transactions.   Now, if I close out my wallet, and re-open it, i have no transactions in my history and 0 balance.   This is the third time,  the times previously I lost 150k, and 90k CAC.

HELP ME.

Were you solo mining when the wallet wasn't synced?  If you were I bet you were mining on the wrong fork.  When you synced the current blockchain didn't see what you mined, and poof they are gone because they were invalid.

Here is a before and after.  You can see my immature balance in pic #1 and you can see that my wallet had not synced fully.

Pic#2 shows no balance but still shows transactions.   Now, if I close out my wallet, and re-open it, i have no transactions in my history and 0 balance.   This is the third time,  the times previously I lost 150k, and 90k CAC.

HELP ME.

delete wallet all the way, re-download, remove the the first addnode in ur coin.conf file and replace with all the nodes on the original post, be sure not to add the first one. Open wallet, let it fully sync, click on "Help" then "Debug Window" then select the console tab. Remember let your wallet sync before doing all of this... then type "getinfo" press enter. Take a screenshot of what you see or copy and paste it here. Hopefully yours will mesh up with everyone else. This had happened early on but hasnt been an issue for a lil while now.

Here is a before and after.  You can see my immature balance in pic #1 and you can see that my wallet had not synced fully.

Pic#2 shows no balance but still shows transactions.   Now, if I close out my wallet, and re-open it, i have no transactions in my history and 0 balance.   This is the third time,  the times previously I lost 150k, and 90k CAC.

HELP ME.
Jump to: