Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 41. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I dont get why everyone is so into x11 when asic is cheap anyways I give it a maximum of two years before x11 algorithm gets ASIC’d

The X11 Algorithm gives amazingly fast hashes for both GPU’s and CPU’s. It also keeps GPU’s over 30% cooler making your expensive graphic cards less prone to overheating. Longer lasting GPU's make me a happy camper  Smiley
Activity: 84
I dont get why everyone is so into x11 when asic is cheap anyways I give it a maximum of two years before x11 algorithm gets ASIC’d

2 years is a long time in cryptoland.  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Right, We need a list of 5 or so x11 coins

We have the scrypt ones pretty much sorted, but I want to get all these wallets compiled tomorrow.

So if you the CAC community can help find the coins that will be profitable to mine, I can get back to coding the Multipool Smiley

CAC to the moon!!!

Which scrypt coins do we got
Activity: 196
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
CloakCoin - x13 but not mineable anymore and down 10% since the pump/dump.

Darkcoin the first x11 should def be on the multipool

+2 for darkCoin  Smiley
Activity: 70
CloakCoin - x13 but not mineable anymore and down 10% since the pump/dump.

Darkcoin the first x11 should def be on the multipool

We have the scrypt ones pretty much sorted, but I want to get all these wallets compiled tomorrow.

So if you the CAC community can help find the coins that will be profitable to mine, I can get back to coding the Multipool Smiley

CAC to the moon!!!

We should use http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency to figure that out  Grin
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck I hate this site

CAC to the moon!!!
Activity: 154
California Coin will easily hit 100 satoshi within the next 90 days
Activity: 420
shooot, anyone with 3 BTC could screw up the day of everyone sitting under 10 sat LOL

lol so true
shooot, anyone with 3 BTC could screw up the day of everyone sitting under 10 sat LOL
Activity: 70
holy crap all you stoners just woke up from your weed nap at the same time?!? lol  Grin
lets hope they are all awake now  Grin Cheesy

If we reach 400 satoshi we will organize party in Cali and i am going to invite all of you there  Cool

400 Satoshi would be millions of dollars market cap it's possible but we need to do our part and re-tweet daily tell our friends and get more attention to this coin some medial attention can make the price spike up so high and it's in all of our benefits since we are early miners. Imagine if California legalizes CAC in 1 year this can go up to the moon!
have a guess,when CAC will to da moon Wink

Looks like CAC is catching it's second wind right now.  Some small weak hands folding but I think Really soon!  

Won't be long once the Chinese whales come they practically control BTC when they wake up in the morning check those charks its not hard to spot.
holy crap all you stoners just woke up from your weed nap at the same time?!? lol  Grin

lol
Activity: 129
soon as we get foot traffic and clear out the Cheap a$$es sitting at 2 & 3 sat
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
lets hope they are all awake now  Grin Cheesy

If we reach 400 satoshi we will organize party in Cali and i am going to invite all of you there  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: