Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 37. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I hate to ask again and again but is the Multi Pool almost done  Huh

I think the CAC multipool is being worked on still but if your looking to mine a pool

http://cac.pools.triplehexxx.net/

is up.

Triple hexx rules fast payouts always on time but a multipool will make this coin soar in value!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
dang mr whale, why you stick it all on 2 sat? lol
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
i want to mine  Undecided Lips sealed Roll Eyes Grin Cry

Why not just mine? or mine another coin sell and buy CAC.

I don't understand the crazy rush for a Multipool
i want to mine x11 algo on the multi, currently i am mining different coins,i won't sell, its too early for them.
i have a little stash but i want more cali  Grin

LOL, ok
its sounds bad but its not   Grin Cheesy
Activity: 251
Fuck I hate this site

i want to mine x11 algo on the multi, currently i am mining different coins,i won't sell, its too early for them.

LOL, ok

Fuck I hate this site

Got some more buyers at 2 sat Cheesy
Activity: 70
I hate to ask again and again but is the Multi Pool almost done  Huh

Will continue on the pool when I finish work, still have to compile all the wallets etc.

I am hoping(not promising) that the pool with at least 2 x11 coins will be up tonight, and we can add more coins/algos as we go.

The payouts will be manually done by the CalifoniaCoin dev while I work on the auto-exchange code over the next couple of weeks.

Our scrypt pool is still running fine(http://cac.pools.triplehexxx.net), don't miss out on CAC cause you want to save a few cents on power using X11.

Thanks

sounds good  Grin
Fuck I hate this site
I hate to ask again and again but is the Multi Pool almost done  Huh

Will continue on the pool when I finish work, still have to compile all the wallets etc.

I am hoping(not promising) that the pool with at least 2 x11 coins will be up tonight, and we can add more coins/algos as we go.

The payouts will be manually done by the CalifoniaCoin dev while I work on the auto-exchange code over the next couple of weeks.

Our scrypt pool is still running fine(http://cac.pools.triplehexxx.net), don't miss out on CAC cause you want to save a few cents on power using X11.

Thanks

I think the CAC multipool is being worked on still but if your looking to mine a pool

http://cac.pools.triplehexxx.net/

is up.
Activity: 168
Activity: 196
wow whoever dumped cleaned up the sell order a lot!

That was me I needed 1 BTC to pay my rent been mining since day 1 still got tons more.

we'll get there.  Sucks that you ran outta time holding.  Up is the only way.

yeah it does but its eithor that or get evicted.. still holding a bunch more CAC for when it goes up

That was me I needed 1 BTC to pay my rent been mining since day 1 still got tons more.

Damn dude you sold way to early but if you needed $ for rent thats hard this coin is gonna go up by 10x
If anything now the sell order looks reasonable.  Once we get C-Cex we should see some more interest.  That is the next goal we should be shooting for.  Free votes, just join.
Activity: 112

Damn dude you sold way to early but if you needed $ for rent thats hard this coin is gonna go up by 10x

we'll get there.  Sucks that you ran outta time holding.  Up is the only way.
Dev should msg c-cex admins.  with 1.4 btc volume, we might be able to be added Cheesy  But they like to be contacted  by the dev.  I tweeted them earlier.

CAC needs c-cex + bittrex + mintpal then we'll all be rich  Cool
Activity: 196

Dev should msg c-cex admins.  with 1.4 btc volume, we might be able to be added Cheesy  But they like to be contacted  by the dev.  I tweeted them earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: