Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 70. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
When are we hitting Bittrex guys ?
can we make a campaign for emailing them to add us ?
Go Cali coin go i am here from the start i believe in the coin i am holding my coins and i won't dump them when we go to a big exchange because it has a great future.
All members from the states please do join up to get some investors,stores and American Exchanges on board please you can do it i can help with what ever you like.
Have a nice day all
 Cool

I'll e-mail them but I think we'll need more than just 20 - 30 people to be added we need to get hundreds of miners on the network or else this won't be taken seriously.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
any1 tried contacting some big bloggers and showing them the PR that landed on Digital Journal http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2080402 just one big name behind this and the coin would gain so much momentum people would be panic buy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

If someone sent a little BTC their way we would have a 2nd exchange and much more credibility. I would be more than happy to do so if I wasn't broke.

Good news though looks like networkhash is going up.

01:41:01

getmininginfo

01:41:01

{
"blocks" : 94759,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 1.40047014,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 131066412,
"pooledtx" : 2,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 196
Go Cali coin go i am here from the start i believe in the coin i am holding my coins and i won't dump them when we go to a big exchange because it has a great future.
All members from the states please do join up to get some investors,stores and American Exchanges on board please you can do it i can help with what ever you like.
Have a nice day all
 Cool

That's what I'm sayin bittrex or cryptsy would be good we just need to build up more support there's 101 altcoins and its hard to keep up on every one of them and people get distracted with stuff so we just got to keep this thread active & tell a friend who will tell a friend and so on word of mouth is powerful
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Have a nice day all
 Cool
Values going up hold onto your CAC it's getting harder to mine!
Activity: 126
Activity: 122
retweeting! Cheesy
https://twitter.com/Coinada/status/492822682548072448

Do i get some free? Cheesy

CcG76C9EmPaAZ3insGNmBm4x1v9J5iXrav
Activity: 70
CAC explosion in your mouths! prepare for it!

I'm waiting for it  Cool This is gonna happen sooner or later  Cool
Activity: 126
When will this be added on bittrex?

Please support us by re-tweeting we have a 10K bounty for each re-tweet post the tweet here with your CAC address to collect.

Is the 10,000,000 pool bounty finders fee still on? If so I'll e-mail some pools when I get off work.

Yes it is still available. Please e-mail the pools and feel free to use this template:

If the pool operator starts a CAC pool you will both receive 10,000,000 CAC coins!

Dear Insert Pool Operator,

I noticed you are running a ______   pool that is wonderful!

I'd like to let you know about a rather new digital crypto currency that is called CaliforniaCoin.

We currently have over 3,000+ replies and 30,000+ views on our BitCoinTalk thread ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-california-coin-swisscex-c-cex-california-coin-up-73725-this-week-589672 )

We would greatly appreciate it if you started a California Coin pool!

We are willing to donate 10,000,000 CAC coins to you if you can help us by simply starting a California Coin pol & emailing your lists to let them know!

We understand we may be young & new but that's good because we only have one way to go and that's up!

We realize how much traffic your site gets and as people from the crypto community know, these coins can grow in value exponentially in a short amount of time.

If you could kindly help us by creating a California Coin pool it would surely benefit you in the future once the value rise's.

Thank you for your time and keep up the great work!

Sincerely,
Dev Team (CaliforniaCoin)
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
CAC explosion in your mouths! prepare for it!
Is the 10,000,000 pool bounty finders fee still on? If so I'll e-mail some pools when I get off work.
Activity: 112
keeping an eye on this coin

Same here  Smiley things can change quickly on the internet these days
Hey got a buddy with over 120k libertarian subscribers on Youtube.  Very popular group of news guys living in LA California right now.  I don't want to say who they are right now because some of you might know who they are, but they are very popular and very active in the libertarian community.  I was just talking to one of them about California coin and what's going on right now and he seemed to be interested in maybe working with you on trying to increase the California coin brand.

Any suggestions?

Oh and I was also thinking, what about making a crap load of paper wallets and just passing them out at Cali events, like those cannabis farmers market that just got temporarily shut down in LA.  The paper wallets can help teach Californians about the goals of california coin.  Give out the paper wallets for free and ask the vendors to accept them at the market for trade in small promo/sample stuff at first until the market get's some traction.

^^ Tell your buddy to promote the press release that just came out:

http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/california-coin-launches-on-the-heels-of-bitcoin-and-offers-to-take-its-place-533311.htm
When will this be added on bittrex?
Activity: 154
Our press release is live on SBWire http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/california-coin-launches-on-the-heels-of-bitcoin-and-offers-to-take-its-place-533311.htm & hundreds of other sites!

The community is more than welcome to share/spread this press release around as they wish! California Coin will go to the moon!

Good job. Keep us updated. 2 the moon  Cool
Activity: 420
this is gonna get picked up by a lot of pumpers soon I can smell it
Pages:
Jump to: