Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 65. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So do we all need SwissCex accounts to be able to use the Multipool? or is it gonna be MintPal?

I think u are confused - the mining pool has nothing to do with the exchanges really.

Doesn't the multipool do the trading for us on the exchanges?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
so to help this forward just bought 10mil coin  - now we have a total trade of 0.131922 on swisscex Smiley

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
So do we all need SwissCex accounts to be able to use the Multipool? or is it gonna be MintPal?

I think u are confused - the mining pool has nothing to do with the exchanges really.
Since California recently signed BitCoin law making it a legal currency just imagine if we get the governors support on California coin one guy has enough power to make this thing super viral for the rest of us.

that's true just 1 person shit it's like he controls all of California, oh wait.. he does..  Tongue
Activity: 196
Multipool needs to get here faster  Wink
Activity: 420
Since California recently signed BitCoin law making it a legal currency just imagine if we get the governors support on California coin one guy has enough power to make this thing super viral for the rest of us.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
I was going to sell some CAC but with all the recent stuff going on I think it's better to hold onto your CACs cuz its gonna grow for sure.
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
Hi Everyone!

The domain CaliforniaCoinMultiPool.com has been purchased.

The multipool is coming soon!

Stay tuned CaliforniaCoin has a lot of fun plans!

We plan to donate the fee's to the American Cancer Society as well as the Wounded Warrior Project!

Grin To The Moon  Grin

that is excellent news this will make th coin grow even more also im still down to b a mod on the forum like you asked me if tht offer is still going
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Hi Everyone!

We plan to donate the fee's to the American Cancer Society as well as the Wounded Warrior Project!

Grin To The Moon  Grin

Nice !! Can't wait to get on that multi pool  Cool

right then...

I will set the domain on the server up tomorrow morning. can the gents / ladies Smiley (hope i got them all) pm who will be setting the sw up so we can group chat and also so i can send login info for it.

Is it gonna be set up to trade for Swisscex?
Activity: 112
Hi Everyone!

Grin To The Moon  Grin

Screw the moon we're gonna head around the whole galaxy lol we got this California coin will rock this world
Activity: 98
Hi Everyone!

Grin To The Moon  Grin

right then...

I will set the domain on the server up tomorrow morning. can the gents / ladies Smiley (hope i got them all) pm who will be setting the sw up so we can group chat and also so i can send login info for it.
Activity: 70
Hi Everyone!

Grin To The Moon  Grin

Good to see you actively posting every so often thanks for keeping us all in the loop dev appreciate that
Hi Everyone!

Grin To The Moon  Grin

Activity: 420
i can have the pool set up in matter of days i will need a server first and i lack the funds the domain is already purchased and donating to a charity is a good idea i can start on the pool tomorrow once im home from work just the server thats stalling things

i will need help in testing once the pool is up

My Hashrate
1,649.62 KH/s

Pool Hashrate
11,244.89 KH/s

My Sharerate
0.18 S/s

Pool Workers

Net Hashrate
12.03 MH/s

I can help you with testing just send me a PM anytime
Activity: 126
Hi Everyone!

Grin To The Moon  Grin
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
i can have the pool set up in matter of days i will need a server first and i lack the funds the domain is already purchased and donating to a charity is a good idea i can start on the pool tomorrow once im home from work just the server thats stalling things

i will need help in testing once the pool is up

My Hashrate
1,649.62 KH/s

Pool Hashrate
11,244.89 KH/s

My Sharerate
0.18 S/s

Pool Workers

Net Hashrate
12.03 MH/s
I wish I had a ASIC miner right about now I'd be getting like 10M coins daily lol when this shit blows up and I know it will I'll be a rich man

asic is getting cheaper these days check out https://zeusminer.com/

Which model would you recommend and what power supply unit should I get ?
Pages:
Jump to: