Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CampusCoin (CC) - Crypto for Students - page 27. (Read 55112 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 04:57:40 PM
Is there any Slack/Telegram group to talk with the dev easily???
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
November 06, 2017, 12:20:45 PM
Hello CAMPUS team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in CMPCO just set c=CMPCO as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

bitfawkes
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 11:20:21 PM
We apologize for the lack of updates over the past 2 months, but we have had some issues within the team that needed to be fixed.  But we are back and will be giving updates to the site later this week on new timelines for our goals.  Thank you for your patience and trust in CampusCoin.
Activity: 113
November 05, 2017, 10:31:57 AM
AntMinePool added CampusCoin (CMPCO) - Fee 0.5%

http://antminepool.com

For scrypt vardiff
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://antminepool.com:3433 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CMPCO

or for fixed diff
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://antminepool.com:3433 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CMPCO,d=your_diff

Happy mining....

Thanks
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
November 02, 2017, 06:50:25 PM
Hi the dev has moving home and says he has a new team
he start again to work two days ago
Waiting i m trying to do a french translation of the website
It s the first time i write something here so i don t know how to insert  a picture here
maybe upload somewere and or insert a script ...i don t know i try ...
In fact  m not sure i can insert a jpg as a newbie
Activity: 29
November 02, 2017, 05:49:49 PM
Hi schoolboys, have news?  thread is not active Wink

It doesnt look good, price dropped and dev isnt very active. I'm just holding my coins and hope it will rise again.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 10:06:57 AM
Hi schoolboys, have news?  thread is not active Wink
Hope to hear some changes fast from te project. Really think the project is bleeding out due the lack of communication also on the slack channel!
Activity: 48
Hi. I would like to know more about this project.

The real usecase and the sellingpoint of this coin could be that it can only be used for school stuff OR coffee but then only in a Librairy or school supermarket or something. That way, when parents send money to their children they know they can only buy books or school essentials with them (or pay rent). Maybe even an interest pprogram so it is benefitial to save some on your account to learn them the concept of putting away money.

I can see this project have real potential, but if the money can be just as easely spend as a bitcoin, why have this coin? You should give it restrictions. That way a storeowner will be more incentivised to accept it too since it will get a specific group to his door.

Hope to hear if these plans were already the case and what else is in store.

Thanks
Activity: 183
For our must up to date information and announcements join our Slack channel here.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Whoever is mining this coin on my pool(altmining.org), with this address :
CUMmEV1cZT1ob2oMLjCZnncZhXJ9oRDTMZ

I'm pretty sure you have the wrong Algorithm. It looks like you're using x11 or x13 when this is a Scrypt based coin. You may want to change the algorithm. Figured I would let you know.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Nice project, cant wait to see the CMPCO ATMs Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi Dev, you have plan for masternode ?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
Sounds like Bitjob but barely different. I think this one will be a good one since it's focus are the young ones. hope to see this one materialize it will be a very big help for the college people nowadays.
Activity: 49
"Hey guys I am finally back.  I apologize for the lack of updates and my absence but my new team is ready.  I will post an announcement shortly detailing everything" from Dev,just today posted in slack!!! Sweet. Grin

Nice ! the price started to rise. Lets hope the dev will also put announcement on https://twitter.com/campuscoindev?lang=en and https://www.facebook.com/CampCoin/ The price mostly drops because lack of news, It should be getting better now.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 09:52:58 PM
"Hey guys I am finally back.  I apologize for the lack of updates and my absence but my new team is ready.  I will post an announcement shortly detailing everything" from Dev,just today posted in slack!!! Sweet. Grin
Activity: 747
Merit: 502
September 29, 2017, 05:37:05 AM
The dev's team left all of a sudden and he is on his own right now, a few days ago he said he was going to look for a new team and he'll hopefully be back with one soon. Wait for it.
Activity: 1
September 29, 2017, 05:35:46 AM
hi cmpco dev why you are absent your coin look so cool Sad you need to pump it
Activity: 4
September 28, 2017, 11:07:08 AM
all of this have to re-start and soon...staying at the bottom like that is not healthy,it will be too sad to see such a great idea and project go to waist! Take a look what Rup have just done with there coin oh my 7000% jump in 3 days,i still think CM is with very bright future!!!

I'm worried cos' devs are absent and we have no news. Also is rare that the twitter account has been deleted on its own. Devs also did not bother to re-publish news on that account.
Pages:
Jump to: