Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CampusCoin (CC) - Crypto for Students - page 29. (Read 55112 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 256
September 07, 2017, 03:38:50 AM

It is a very good sign to the campuscoin price as dev is developing coin actively. What next in the roadmap? Masternode as requested by a lot of bitcointalk users?

Quarter 3, 2017 Roadmap

Cryptopia Listing – August 16th, 2017: Complete
 ANN Page Translations (Chinese, Spanish, Russian) – August 20th, 2017
Public Block Explorer – August 20th, 2017: Complete
Block Reward and Max Coin Supply Alteration – August 27th, 2017: Complete - (Coming Block 100,000)
Linux Wallet Release – August 31st, 2017: Complete
Ambassador Pitch Sheet Release – September 1st, 2017: Complete
Campus Ambassador Bounty Program – September 1st, 2017
Meet the Team Page - September 8th, 2017
Crypto101 Video Release – September 10th, 2017
Our Mission Video Release - September 10th, 2017
White Paper Release – September 14th, 2017
Beta App Release – September 20th, 2017
Full App Release - Quarter 4, 2017

https://campuscoin.net/roadmap
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 06, 2017, 07:09:44 PM

It is a very good sign to the campuscoin price as dev is developing coin actively. What next in the roadmap? Masternode as requested by a lot of bitcointalk users?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 04:09:41 PM
soo i wonder what happened to this coin/project..? Why more than 40mill for sell at topia&CE,did something very bad has accure or just dump whale selling?And all under 100s which is the worst...Better this coin burn be 60% or more if we wanna have nice price lift off,lets see.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 180
September 05, 2017, 05:51:33 PM
Is there a telegram channel?
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
September 05, 2017, 05:12:55 PM
ICO researcher is that a thing now? Cheesy
Activity: 183
September 05, 2017, 05:08:27 PM
Hey, I've twice applied @ https://campuscoin.net/ to be an ambassador for my school. When applying it says you'll get back within 48 hours? Maybe it's just because it's the weekend! I'm just really excited about this coin that's why I'm reaching out through all means possible! Just made my first purchase on Cryptopia, too. I've been heavily involved in the local $bitcoin scene since freshman year and am now a senior. Also am interning as an ICO researcher, so this would be an awesome coin to be aligned with! Excited to hear from y'all and keep up the good work.  Wink

What school are you attending?  We apologize your application may have slipped through.
Activity: 112
September 04, 2017, 01:57:53 PM
Hi.

this coin with a masternode or not ?

i can link john slack chat .

thanks
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
September 04, 2017, 10:32:18 AM
Hey, I've twice applied @ https://campuscoin.net/ to be an ambassador for my school. When applying it says you'll get back within 48 hours? Maybe it's just because it's the weekend! I'm just really excited about this coin that's why I'm reaching out through all means possible! Just made my first purchase on Cryptopia, too. I've been heavily involved in the local $bitcoin scene since freshman year and am now a senior. Also am interning as an ICO researcher, so this would be an awesome coin to be aligned with! Excited to hear from y'all and keep up the good work.  Wink

Nice! Good job and good luck. I wish I had gotten into crypto earlier on in college but I was already a senior when I finally paid attention to BTC
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 03:27:50 AM
Activity: 44
September 01, 2017, 02:58:21 PM
Hi. Why roadmaps so different? (Roadmap on picture and roadmap text) https://campuscoin.net/roadmap
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Mine directly to exchange or disable antivirus for download. Most likely antivirus doesn't like files.fm site
Activity: 28
I can't download windows wallet because it says there is a virus. I'd really like to mine this coin! How do I proceeed?

Thanks in advance!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Campus coin has been added to http://altmining.org pool! Connection details:

Username: your campuscoin wallet address
Password: anything
Algorithm: scrypt
URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://altmining.org:3388
URL (difficulty 2048(Nicehash)): stratum+tcp://altmining.org:3389
Pool fee: 2%
Minimum Payment: 10 coins

Do you mind adding to the front page? I noticed this post never got added to the list of pools. People have still been mining this coin on my pool too. Somehow.. But, I think more people would use if they knew it existed and didn't have to dig around to find it. Thanks!
Activity: 61
Hello, I can translate your ANN in french.
Is anyone on it yet ?
Will you give a bounty ?
Cheers
so would it have airdrop?

Yes the airdrop is located here.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
found this shit on twitter, couldn't keep myself from telling everyone what a garbage coin this nonsense is. Idiots are now launching coin for every single fucking damn thing like toiletcoin, poopcoin, grocerycoin, campuscoin? No one needs a new completely fucking worthless fake currency for every separate thing that, especially when it offers completely 0 reason why anyone should be using it.

(from your shitty website)
For Investors: Parents of soon to be college students can purchase this currency so their kids can have money easily sent to them through our easy to use app/website.  Being an early investor may allow the CampusCoin set aside for a prospective college student to grow in value.  As schools begin to accept our currency, the more valued our coins will become.

oh my god how delusional you have to be to even write such garbage. You have to be so economically illiterate and so stupid to even spend your time creating such nonsense

Hope no one buys this scum, this trash really triggered me.

As a fellow "Newbie", you're making us look bad.

You can disagree with every single thing about this coin, but it's best to collect your thoughts and do so constructively and politely.
so would it have airdrop?
Activity: 84
found this shit on twitter, couldn't keep myself from telling everyone what a garbage coin this nonsense is. Idiots are now launching coin for every single fucking damn thing like toiletcoin, poopcoin, grocerycoin, campuscoin? No one needs a new completely fucking worthless fake currency for every separate thing that, especially when it offers completely 0 reason why anyone should be using it.

(from your shitty website)
For Investors: Parents of soon to be college students can purchase this currency so their kids can have money easily sent to them through our easy to use app/website.  Being an early investor may allow the CampusCoin set aside for a prospective college student to grow in value.  As schools begin to accept our currency, the more valued our coins will become.

oh my god how delusional you have to be to even write such garbage. You have to be so economically illiterate and so stupid to even spend your time creating such nonsense

Hope no one buys this scum, this trash really triggered me.
Pages:
Jump to: