Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannabis Industry Coin XCI anon blockchain for the legal marijuana.GUI UPD - page 3. (Read 79769 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
What we can do with XCI coins on cryptopia?
Is this coin dead on cryptopia?
Will he go back to criptopia???
What can i do, pls help me?!!!

It should come back.
Agree

it s dead     no developper

and weedgalz told us to lauch xci2  but that is a big lie too
Sure it was a lie. That so called "swap" was managed in a hilarious way. No love for the users and XCI from weedgalz, was clear to see... sry dude!
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

It should come back.
Agree

it s dead     no developper

and weedgalz told us to lauch xci2  but that is a big lie too
legendary
it s dead  and if you had coins on cryptopia they are lost
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
wont touch xci3 - back 2 old good pot - nice staking, profitable trading, Dennis Rodman
legendary
this karbowanec delisted from topia, so fail industry. Also transaction not confirmed-zeroed by network from topia to wallet

all dead, and xci2  looks dead too
Activity: 259
this karbowanec delisted from topia, so fail industry. Also transaction not confirmed-zeroed by network from topia to wallet
legendary
why you need that here ?

the point here is that transaction are anonymous

if i remember SHA-256  is not , so why not just use potcoin than
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Switch to SHA-256, like honest people, and problem solved.
Not a bad idea i must say.. but the Dev is no longer active, who will switch it
Activity: 97
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
DEV XCICOIN Last Active:   05 April 2017, 13:53:09
Block Found: 9 days ago

The End ?
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
New Forknote version, based on Bytecoin 2.0.4:

Binaries:
https://github.com/forknote/forknote/releases/tag/2.0.4

Source:
https://github.com/forknote/forknote/

PS: We got confirmation from Cryptopia they are working on updating their Forknote version

Does this mean xci 1 will be available for mining and trading on Cryptopia??
I cannot guarantee about cryptopia, they are informed what to update and i got reply they are working on it.
You can mine xci on all available pools. To my knowledge most of them got the security fix preventing double spending quite a while ago. Mining xci was never unavailable (if you exclude the nicehash problem)
Narco is right about 'topia they will never trade xci1 again. Be glad if you switched to new chain that produce more blocks and adds new dispensary daily. Just visited 3 in denver, let me tell you this guy sales gas and grass at his truck stops. Remeber the roadmap

Sure buddy. You just keep doing them multi-k weed deals and everything is going to be hunky dory, bucko.
Activity: 98

Binaries:

Source:

PS: We got confirmation from Cryptopia they are working on updating their Forknote version

I cannot guarantee about cryptopia, they are informed what to update and i got reply they are working on it.
You can mine xci on all available pools. To my knowledge most of them got the security fix preventing double spending quite a while ago. Mining xci was never unavailable (if you exclude the nicehash problem)
Narco is right about 'topia they will never trade xci1 again. Be glad if you switched to new chain that produce more blocks and adds new dispensary daily. Just visited 3 in denver, let me tell you this guy sales gas and grass at his truck stops. Remeber the roadmap
Activity: 265
didn't they say 16million coins were created on the old chain because of that bug?

is there a way we can see  how much coins there are ?

anyway i think it s better off with xci2  but what happen with pre mine and people ho did not get the swap ?

also everybody can mine some coins with cpu now, before guys with nicehash come in again
Sync from 0 without checkpoints on the latest forknote deamon and you will see if there is a double spending.
The error you will get if there is double spending is:
"Transaction uses key image not in the valid domain"

Hint: there is no double spending
No double spending...✓
No development...✓
No hashrate...✓
No blocks...✓
No exchange trading...✓
No hope...✓
Time to pull the plug for xci1

I usually don't do this but im tired of you weedgalz/nicnei3 ( nicnac affiliated or dev ) and murzibia, you guys started this for being stupid or with further purpose?
Activity: 1
didn't they say 16million coins were created on the old chain because of that bug?

is there a way we can see  how much coins there are ?

anyway i think it s better off with xci2  but what happen with pre mine and people ho did not get the swap ?

also everybody can mine some coins with cpu now, before guys with nicehash come in again
Sync from 0 without checkpoints on the latest forknote deamon and you will see if there is a double spending.

No double spending...✓
No development...✓
No hashrate...✓
No blocks...✓
No exchange trading...✓
No hope...✓
Time to pull the plug for xci1
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501

anyway i think it s better off with xci2  but what happen with pre mine and people ho did not get the swap ?

legendary

Activity: 18

Binaries:

Source:

why not 1 word from the developer? if most got fix quite a while ago why then has exchange still disable trading? Something seems a bit odd here.
Activity: 6

legendary
I think XCI2 is a big SCAM, why you send your coin to this guys! and XCI was not died, it's just a forknote problem

because there was no developer and looks like he was the only one what was doing something

slb  came later with his solution , i already send my coins

anyway  a fork to remove the last weeks should not be a problem right ?
Pages:
Jump to: