Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannabis Industry Coin XCI anon blockchain for the legal marijuana.GUI UPD - page 5. (Read 79796 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
was out of town, just got back home and found that xci cryptonote had a bug issue, i want to change my xci to xci2.. is the swapping still open?? help me

haven't heard anything. maybe it's too late. person doesn't reply to pm anyway. at least you know where your coins are.

Hopefully in the near future something will be done for old xci coin, lets wait and see..
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
was out of town, just got back home and found that xci cryptonote had a bug issue, i want to change my xci to xci2.. is the swapping still open?? help me

haven't heard anything. maybe it's too late. person doesn't reply to pm anyway. at least you know where your coins are.
i can't open the wallet that has the my transfer address. it just closes after typing the password.

anybody have the same issue?

and what's up with the "wrong network agent connected" message?

i've tried the appdata delete method and checked firewall rules already.
Activity: 111
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
on the new xci2 network transaction are pretty fast

so not transaction are waiting to be confirmed
@weedgalz

is the deadline over? i sent you a pm with my transfer info. haven't gotten any coins in my wallet yet. thanks.

me too still  no response to my last pm
still missing 21400 xci2  + cryptopia balance (but i guess cryptopia gonna credit us when time is right)

Did you really sent him your XCI?  Huh

yes why ?

it s not like he could sell it and runaway, so yes i have hope in xci2
Why... not... because this looks like a scam? Many different users mentioned this guys is a scammer...
It's so weird...

i don't know what the situation is
but what i know is you cannot sell the xci's, as the exchange frozen the trades, they not gonna unfrozen it before it s get a fix or a swap or something so there is not much to scam

and what is gonna happen with xc2 is an other story

no coins yet. but maybe transactions have yet to be confirmed on both chains or sufficient blocks have to be mined before any could be transferred. you said you had some coins transferred over to xci2 already so maybe it will take just a bit more time.

or MAYBE i've been scammed and lost all my coins.
legendary
@weedgalz

is the deadline over? i sent you a pm with my transfer info. haven't gotten any coins in my wallet yet. thanks.

still missing 21400 xci2  + cryptopia balance (but i guess cryptopia gonna credit us when time is right)

yes why ?

Why... not... because this looks like a scam? Many different users mentioned this guys is a scammer...
It's so weird...

i don't know what the situation is
but what i know is you cannot sell the xci's, as the exchange frozen the trades, they not gonna unfrozen it before it s get a fix or a swap or something so there is not much to scam

and what is gonna happen with xc2 is an other story
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

R.I.P.          Xci       2016-2017

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
@weedgalz

yes why ?

It's so weird...
Activity: 873
Do not listen to weedgalz ... he looks like a scammer. I sent him Bikercoin coins and he did not send me anything from the SWAP. Nor does it respond to PM.
Activity: 395
Is it meaningful to mine xci2? your opinion ?
Or is it wasted hashpower  Undecided
Activity: 395
Any news ? What is there with the exchange?
legendary
@weedgalz

yes why ?

Activity: 370
@weedgalz

me too still  no response to my last pm
still missing 21400 xci2  + cryptopia balance (but i guess cryptopia gonna credit us when time is right)

Did you really sent him your XCI?  Huh
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
weedgalz ->  WRONG NETWORK AGENT CONNECTED!

Last block -> Blockchain Height: 106828 <- my block
I have sent you a PM with instructions

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS USER "weedgalz"

RED FLAG

Activity: 265

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS USER "weedgalz"

RED FLAG
legendary
@weedgalz

me too still  no response to my last pm
still missing 21400 xci2  + cryptopia balance (but i guess cryptopia gonna credit us when time is right)
@weedgalz

Activity: 98

Activity: 259

Pages:
Jump to: