Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannabis Industry Coin XCI anon blockchain for the legal marijuana.GUI UPD - page 51. (Read 79799 times)

slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
deposit XCI to cryptopia always trouble, twice deposit trouble from wallet succes sent but never in to cryptopia
it's TXid deposit: http://democats.org/blockchain/transaction/?name=xcicoin&hash=942e790d63f0714afbead0e294180bd55049e7dfc06d8566ab2b38fb47b1f19d

whether someone has the same problem?
You need payment_id
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
We are the first to program your future (c)
I have the same issue, i sent 1024 xci, i see in blockchine  but nothing in exchange - i don't know why noot work with big amount -

Probably you haven't set a big enough fee for a heavy transaction with lots of inputs so this tx is still in the tx pool but not in the chain. It will return back into the wallet in 24 hours. After that try some smaller amount with a bigger fee (100 xci with 0.1 fee and 0 mixins works just fine), or experiment with a big amount and a big fee (like 1-2 coins or maybe more).
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
How to claim the XCICOIN from paper wallet to market address ?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Network growing, hash rate increasing, I like it.
Activity: 3
giveaway twitter still open?
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
semux
I have the same issue, i sent 1024 xci, i see in blockchine  but nothing in exchange - i don't know why noot work with big amount -
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Blockchain Explorer added.
Search for block number, block hash, hash transaction.

http://xci.ms-pool.net.ua/#blockchain_blocks
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
deposit XCI to cryptopia always trouble, twice deposit trouble from wallet succes sent but never in to cryptopia
it's TXid deposit: http://democats.org/blockchain/transaction/?name=xcicoin&hash=942e790d63f0714afbead0e294180bd55049e7dfc06d8566ab2b38fb47b1f19d

whether someone has the same problem?
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
500 mixin 2 is working fine

confirmed my unsent transaction is back to my wallet after 1 day

i was out with my miners, doing some zec, was hoping diff get down but it s definitely going up now
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
I,m in the same problem, sent 1750 XCI from my wallet to Cryptopia, ( I used mixin=3) and still waiting for confirmations..
Try with low amount (e.g 100 200 XCI) and mixin = 0. It should be work.
It works with small amount! I've sent 200 and they are already confirmed. Thanks!
Activity: 466
Merit: 500
I,m in the same problem, sent 1750 XCI from my wallet to Cryptopia, ( I used mixin=3) and still waiting for confirmations..
Try with low amount (e.g 100 200 XCI) and mixin = 0. It should be work.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
hello

what is mixin??, or how can i reset my wallet., i was  already send them so where is my coin now?

thanks for the help,

Hello,
i've problem with my transaction.I was send 2 payments to cryptopia with gui wallet but they are not confirmation (Status: 0 confirmations).i was also write paymentid.
i'm sending Transaction hash please help me

Date: -
To: 1HMLFTL7jMqVFmcfXLJranbJfvz8dSEe4KQDqCpSo1pPKktUKNuuqtqKFjtg8JNFmd9vjAzMGopwrE3 xHSLegXYqJ2sJ8rJ
Amount: -1,400.00 XCI
Fee: 1.40 XCI
Transaction hash: 198A891F61186AAF0434F21987FCEFCF3F714BBA85582EE6B5834709D9848481

Date: -
To: 1HMLFTL7jMqVFmcfXLJranbJfvz8dSEe4KQDqCpSo1pPKktUKNuuqtqKFjtg8JNFmd9vjAzMGopwrE3 xHSLegXYqJ2sJ8rJ
Amount: -1,500.00 XCI
Fee: 1.50 XCI
Transaction hash: 97D8DA49778ECF2815FA81EBB3E40CDA24A18682CFECEED2C8F176F22D5CBC8C

Try lower amount or mixin, reset your wallet

If your transaction is not included in blockchain your coins will arrive back after some time. All you need is to reset your wallet. You may want to backup it before reset. If you are using GUI go to File menu and press Reset. If you are using simplewallet enter the"reset" command. Mixin = Anonymity level and there is a typo in GUI from the original GUI developers.  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
http://xci.ms-pool.net.ua/#

A new pool.
Features:
- Stable server SSD.
- Payments from the 1 XCI.
- Denomination of 0.1.
- 1% commission.

Payouts are working, I checked.

The problem with the display of the explorer blocks in page Blockchain.
Displays no.
100 XCI Award, who will help to solve this problem.

Thank you!
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
http://xci.ms-pool.net.ua/#

A new pool.
Features:
- Stable server SSD.
- Payments from the 1 XCI.
- Denomination of 0.1.
- 1% commission.

Payouts are working, I checked.

The problem with the display of the explorer blocks in page Blockchain.
Displays no.
100 XCI Award, who will help to solve this problem.
Activity: 17
We just hope dispensaries adopt the coin, I've been mining from day one (linux virtual machine and stuff), and still have some miners on it.

For me, I think it's crucial. Adoption.

Sure, Man!
But before XCI will become mainstream in Cannabis Payments/Donations it should be reliable and easy to use, secure and instant, decentralized, with no point of failure. If we want to put money in it, if we are going to use it as a store of value, it should be our crypto Fort Knox, you know what I mean. And we need more exchanges for XCI too.
Today we see a wonderful moment of blockchain and community growing side-by-side. Adoption is backed by people, their choice, and belief. When the first flower will be exchanged to XCI - here is the point of start.
Next week, after the new website will be ready, we will slowly begin promotion and we will start with the stuff you should like.
Remember 10000 bitcoin pizza? We will do 10000 XCI Pot brownie bounty  Grin

Yes, that goes without saying. I made about 10 transactions, didn't have problems. It's not instant, but it's fast. Agreed, more exchanges, more solo miners, more daemons and etc.

Just keep developing!

See ya!
The title of the new website will look like
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
We just hope dispensaries adopt the coin, I've been mining from day one (linux virtual machine and stuff), and still have some miners on it.

Sure, Man!
But before XCI will become mainstream in Cannabis Payments/Donations it should be reliable and easy to use, secure and instant, decentralized, with no point of failure. If we want to put money in it, if we are going to use it as a store of value, it should be our crypto Fort Knox, you know what I mean. And we need more exchanges for XCI too.
Today we see a wonderful moment of blockchain and community growing side-by-side. Adoption is backed by people, their choice, and belief. When the first flower will be exchanged to XCI - here is the point of start.
Next week, after the new website will be ready, we will slowly begin promotion and we will start with the stuff you should like.

could you deliver that to the uk?  Cheesy Grin

Sure, Man!
Pages:
Jump to: