Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannabis Industry Coin XCI anon blockchain for the legal marijuana.GUI UPD - page 60. (Read 79799 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Good pump on yobit, looks like come back from ashes!
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Dead at beginning ?
A Coin without working exchange dies quickly ...
Cryptopia wallet on hold since serval days ...
Shutdown mining and will not start until minimum 2 working exchanges ...

Is it Halloween?  Grin
No worries, you can start OTC topic here and start exchanging coins here and you can try to trade XCI for $ if you will tell your friend about it. Only 2 weeks and i think everything is going great!

sure ... sound like you have exchanged xci against pott and smoke a lot ...
from now 5 days to get it working or i am out, there are so many good developed coins that are better to use my systemperformance

day five co exist yolo!

o0

Finger did you know what charity-work is ?
That coin get my support also if it would 1 satoshi ....
I am one of top 10 coinholders....
That coin isn't to make profit, it is for charity !
Dead at beginning ?

Is it Halloween?  Grin
No worries, you can start OTC topic here and start exchanging coins here and you can try to trade XCI for $ if you will tell your friend about it. Only 2 weeks and i think everything is going great!

from now 5 days to get it working or i am out, there are so many good developed coins that are better to use my systemperformance

day five co exist yolo!

o0

Dead at beginning ?

Is it Halloween?  Grin

2 weeks and GUI v2 - xciwallet 2.0.0-beta-win64 binaries:
https://xcicoin.org/xciwallet-2.0.0-beta-win64.zip

thats the answer from the support
BigJ: (14 seconds ago)   
@waxeau, The coin is in maintenance with a possible fork in the chain

acutely i have sent more than 27K XCI wich not appear at all in the block explorer...

hmmm next shitty fork in fork in fork coin?
Dev are you not aware to configure your root-nodes propper ? how many root-nodes are exist ?
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
if the coins does not appear in block explroer than they not send and still in his wallet
Activity: 182
acutely i have sent more than 27K XCI wich not appear at all in the block explorer...

try to avoid sending big amounts at the beginning of the blockchain.
If you have any issues with your wallet, you can do the following to solve all your issues:
1. Create new XCI wallet.
2. Move your funds from your old XCI wallet to your new XCI wallet (created at 1.)
Do it with the "transfer" command if you use simplewallet, do it by small transfers with low (0-1) mixin. If you have 420 coins, make 10 42XCI transfers and wait few minutes between transfers.
3. You can operate your new wallet as usual, there should be no issues.
So here goes first draft experimental logo design, will be more ...

BANANART©
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
2 weeks and GUI v2 - xciwallet 2.0.0-beta-win64 binaries:
https://xcicoin.org/xciwallet-2.0.0-beta-win64.zip

perfect !!!
could you contact the cryptopia support because they messed up something with my transfer and thats why the XCI wallet is under maintenance since 3 days now....
thanx for low Diff !!!

thats the answer from the support
BigJ: (14 seconds ago)   
@waxeau, The coin is in maintenance with a possible fork in the chain

Please, keep XDN-project copyright if you are using XDN-project source code. Good luck.
We do it and we will keep it, thank you.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Please, keep XDN-project copyright if you are using XDN-project source code. Good luck.
Dead at beginning ?

Is it Halloween?  Grin

Dead at beginning ?
You can try the new version of GUI 2.0.0-beta, it is absolutely gorgeous, build for yourself and we will provide binaries soon.
https://github.com/xcicoin/xciwallet

Thx ...
i in a previous post,i have asked if we can get more details like, how many peoples and background for exemple...
i know this is brand new cannabis coin ( may be the 7th one or more lol ) but i like the way you have introduce it here , and things are moving slowly but surely .
the main goal for this coin is  to buy cannabis , right ?
the competition is hard but if you have the good ideas and professional team,it can be done!!!
do you have any clear roadmap also ?
Roadmap is on the web page?

Its funny always to read in troll boxes "whats the news", and so on. Think about what can You do to coin to become richer, not what coin (dev) must do at that point ...
You can try the new version of GUI 2.0.0-beta, it is absolutely gorgeous, build for yourself and we will provide binaries soon.

Thx ...
i in a previous post,i have asked if we can get more details like, how many peoples and background for exemple...
i know this is brand new cannabis coin ( may be the 7th one or more lol ) but i like the way you have introduce it here , and things are moving slowly but surely .
the competition is hard but if you have the good ideas and professional team,it can be done!!!

You are welcome!
The main goal is to be #1 coin for the Legal Cannabis Industry, to be #1 coin for dispensaries. Privacy is very important in Canabis Industry, so XCI is perfect. We will introduce a very clear roadmap next week.

thats great  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thx ...
the main goal for this coin is  to buy cannabis , right ?

You are welcome!
The main goal is to be #1 coin for the Legal Cannabis Industry, to be #1 coin for dispensaries. Privacy is very important in Canabis Industry, so XCI is perfect. We will introduce a very clear roadmap next week.

Thx ...
Pages:
Jump to: