Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannabis Industry Coin XCI anon blockchain for the legal marijuana.GUI UPD - page 61. (Read 79799 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
You can try the new version of GUI 2.0.0-beta, it is absolutely gorgeous, build for yourself and we will provide binaries soon.
https://github.com/xcicoin/xciwallet should be fully compatible with https://xcicoin.org/paperwallet.html
Do we have any other exchange? Seems like the wallet is on maintenance mode for cryptopia, hope it will be well soon.
Yes, we need more exchanges. I will contact Bittrex.
There is still a bounty for XCI logo - designs. We need more graphic and promo materials. Submit your works, don't be shy  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
Hi,
New XCIwallet GUI is incredible. Working on paper wallet now, to be able to import/export GUI/paper wallet. We need to finish all software to start actual promotion campaign.

take your time, so i can mine a low difficulty longer Grin , first time i can mine a new coins , i was always running behind the train
so i m happy i can mine at the begin now Smiley

and someone on the forum said if homer Simpson cannot understand and use it, than it s a fail  Grin

need mobile wallets ,and in future it must be more than just a simple wallet, must be able to change btc (or fiat) to xci in the wallet
so people can use it easily in store
Hi,
New XCIwallet GUI is incredible. Working on paper wallet now, to be able to import/export GUI/paper wallet. We need to finish all software to start actual promotion campaign.
there are 5 pools about 55 kH/s summary
net hashrate is 100 kH
WTF ?
botnet ?

Network will auto adjust, don't worry.
Is there a bounty for web wallet? I am planning to launch one if I can at least can cover my hosting expenses

Hi, yes there is a bounty for web wallet. What kind of web wallet will you launch?
Walletd based, the frontend is from mymonero (thank you open source). No privacy unfortunately, since the view key will be available for everyone.

Cool, but it will not store your private key, right?
Right, users' spend private keys are stored. Users can also backup their wallets and restore them on different software because they will have all the private keys needed

Ok, i see, thank you for your work.
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Is there a bounty for web wallet? I am planning to launch one if I can at least can cover my hosting expenses

Hi, yes there is a bounty for web wallet. What kind of web wallet will you launch?
Walletd based, the frontend is from mymonero (thank you open source). No privacy unfortunately, since the view key will be available for everyone.

Right, users' spend private keys are stored. Users can also backup their wallets and restore them on different software because they will have all the private keys needed

slb

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
net hashrate is 100 kH
WTF ?
botnet ?

Single Wallet miners ...
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
net hashrate is 100 kH
WTF ?
botnet ?
New XCI Coin wallet v2 beta started. https://github.com/xcicoin/xciwallet
Forked from karbowanecwallet is a fork of cryptonotewallet with some digitalnotewallet features.  Grin Open source is great.

XCIwallet v2 beta features:
  • new simple and beautiful UI
  • multilingual
  • mining inside the wallet
  • advanced daemon connection settings
  • import/export private key in text format
  • reset

Will fix all stuff, test and upload binaries. You can help with testing, but some settings are still from karbowanecwallet, be careful. Soon will verify everything and build binaries.

Hi,
Here is the new XCI coin design and symbol.

Symbol: ₵ (Cent)
In many national currencies, the cent, commonly represented by the cent sign (a minuscule letter "c" crossed by a diagonal stroke or a vertical line: ¢; or a simple "c")
The cent sign has Unicode code point:
    U+00A2 ¢ CENT SIGN (HTML ¢ · ¢),
    U+FFE0 ¢ FULL-WIDTH CENT SIGN (HTML ¢).
₵ is the representation of C and I (Cannabis Industry)

Graphic

slb
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Just started mining, using windows gui beta as wallet and all appears well 12 connections synced in a couple of minutes if that  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
hi
how to change wallet blockchain directory ?
Hello folks,
XCI is running very good! 6 pools, more than 30 active miners and rising hashrate. We are going to release a major GUI update very soon, hope until the end of this week, with many new features and miner inside the wallet.
We need good XCI designs! We need it to start marketing and to make useful stuff like paper wallets.
Please, participate in the XCI logo design contest with 2000XCI prize!
Pages:
Jump to: