Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO - page 54. (Read 188522 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Listen. These accusations of dishonesty are completely unfounded. The cannacoin team is, and has been, completely transparent in what they do and have my utmost respect as they have exhibited a level of integrity like you NEVER find these days. I've been acquainted with them for over a year now, before they made the coin. I registered with their online forum, joined in on the youtube show, and learned a few things along the way. They are widely accepted as leaders in the Northwest medical cannabis scene and they have a level of skill with the plant that I have never experienced before I met them. Not only that, they are extremely talented all-around, contributing very important and ground-breaking content to the web through their online forum (nwgt.org), youtube channel, and now cannacoin and cannapay. They are no joke. They're good people. They are completely above board with every move they make and have made. They are the epitome of trust. Their online store is nowhere near a scam. I don't know what gives anybody that idea. It's straight-forward easy to use and I was able to get a really nice piece of glass for not many cannacoin and because I live nearby, Jameson delivered it himself. How's that for service? What do they have to gain from fucking anybody over? I really can't say enough good things about these guys. They are good at what they do and they don't intend to screw anybody. If you want to align yourself with successful, highly intelligent, ethical, community-based individuals then you should really align yourself with cannacoin moving forward. Mine it, use it, share it with friends. You won't be disappointed.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Trade and use Potcoin on Cannapay!

legendary
Cannacoin store:

Cannapay Beta Home:

Cannapay Beta web-wallet:

Cannapay Beta trade:

NWGT vBulletin integration:

Let's get back to what CCN is developing.
legendary

Censorship at CCN... LOSERS ... much respect Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Buddy, you are a liar.  Liars don't get respect from us.  Expect censorship on our thread when you post blatant lies without any proof.
legendary
Both communities are screwing each other, congrats. When we stop acting like children rooting for their favorite baseball team, maybe we'll start attracting additional investment.  I own stakes in both coins, I'm embarrassed by the behavior of both communities. I know, 'you're a fuder', 'screw you', etc.. etc..   I understand there's legitimate concerns from both communities, copy/pasting charts over and over again doesn't help anyone.

You're essentially scaring off the investors and only securing the hardcore follower. You'll do what you want, it's just a shame.  If I was one of the developers of the newer coins that are now slapping us all around in market cap, I'd have a good laugh.  The more fighting, the more profit their communities will realize.  Complaints are fine, accusations are fine, acting like kids is not profitable.  I'm not looking for friends, I'm not screaming $5 coins, I'm here for investment.

I understand these communities are driven by very smart individuals, most probably still in their early 20s as a whole. It's expected but a damn shame we're destroying ourselves.  I love what Cannapay is doing in the development side of the house, I love how CannabisCoin is at least hosting events.  Please think about the moderate investors, people with actual money that both communities are scaring away.  I said my peace, I'm sure bold letters and endless graphics will still commence. Shitcoin this, fudder that. Is this the image we want to draw in investors?  Not pump and dumpers, but actual investors.

Some communities never learn. The ones that do, well, they remain in the top 10, top 15.

We entirely agree with you on everything.

This was very important to investigate the CANN premine for the crypto community.  As people can see, the blockchain provides transparency for a coin.

Unfortunately, Delta9 had a lot of dirty laundry that needed to be cleaned up.  It was not personal.  It was simply time to shout louder than the people who yell "FUD" and show them the truth about their blockchain.

We regret that we had to be the ones to bring it to light - however - it was the right thing to do.

None of this affects Cannapay or Cannacoin.  The future of our platforms and CCN is huge.  Our vision is massive.  We have so many great developments coming up for people to experience.

We hope to repair our relationship with D9 in the future if he does indeed decide to burn the remaining premined coins from CANN.

It's very important for  us to provide transparency for our coin and projects and it should be obvious to everyone here that we mean business.

Cheers,
Patrick

Your persistence, and you belonging to the development team for CCN, shows that a coin does not have to be a scam to be self destructive. I have not seen this year one coin that is not some fly-by-night operation continually shoot itself in the foot with constant hysterics, hyperbole and outright envy. I have not and will not spend one single satoshi on CCN. With representation such as yours, there is much more to distrust over allowing representation like you. I have my bag for CANN for the long haul, with several other coins. For better or worse. You have proven that CCN can not be trusted in that you contribute nothing to develop or help bring forward CCN in a constructive way. In the long haul, you are going to get what you deserve and the charts reflect that. Have a good day.

Wrong.

Cannacoin will be seen as the team that single-handedly developed some of the biggest cryptocurrency platforms for the Cannabis industry, and never premined a coin to do it.

We have earned more respect from the Bitcoin community for our development and transparency than DeltaNine will ever get.  That's a fact. 
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
RIP Phil 2015
1 CCN = 1 Gr of cannabis = 8 $ . Means 100 times the value from now = what else ? Going to buy CCN

http://growingweed.us/beginners-growing-marijuana-indoors/seattle-sends-warning-letters-to-330-medical-marijuanadispensaries/

Cannapay is the only one authorized to sell cannabis = CCN . So please Cann trolls = stop your FUD . CANN IS DEAD . The future is with CCN .

Funny, what fud? Huh CCN is stealing people's money! Angry I believe what is written above. Glad I got out in time! It's a scam, do POD for your community. We deserve to know who you are, before you run off just like Moolah

I've got news for you, joker.  POD and CoinsSource don't do anything to protect investors.  This is clearly seen from the fact that CryptoAsian did not even bother to look at the blockchain.

CoinsSource actually endorsed Midascoin which turned out to be one of the biggest scams since probably Worldcoin - which was written about here: http://coinjoint.info/midascoin-launches-gold-backed-proof-mining-pom-blockchain/

Time will tell the repercussions of what happens to people who premine a coin, then attempt to hide it and lie about it.  
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
1 CCN = 1 Gr of cannabis = 8 $ . Means 100 times the value from now = what else ? Going to buy CCN

http://growingweed.us/beginners-growing-marijuana-indoors/seattle-sends-warning-letters-to-330-medical-marijuanadispensaries/

Cannapay is the only one authorized to sell cannabis = CCN . So please Cann trolls = stop your FUD . CANN IS DEAD . The future is with CCN .
legendary
Both communities are screwing each other, congrats. When we stop acting like children rooting for their favorite baseball team, maybe we'll start attracting additional investment.  I own stakes in both coins, I'm embarrassed by the behavior of both communities. I know, 'you're a fuder', 'screw you', etc.. etc..   I understand there's legitimate concerns from both communities, copy/pasting charts over and over again doesn't help anyone.

You're essentially scaring off the investors and only securing the hardcore follower. You'll do what you want, it's just a shame.  If I was one of the developers of the newer coins that are now slapping us all around in market cap, I'd have a good laugh.  The more fighting, the more profit their communities will realize.  Complaints are fine, accusations are fine, acting like kids is not profitable.  I'm not looking for friends, I'm not screaming $5 coins, I'm here for investment.

I understand these communities are driven by very smart individuals, most probably still in their early 20s as a whole. It's expected but a damn shame we're destroying ourselves.  I love what Cannapay is doing in the development side of the house, I love how CannabisCoin is at least hosting events.  Please think about the moderate investors, people with actual money that both communities are scaring away.  I said my peace, I'm sure bold letters and endless graphics will still commence. Shitcoin this, fudder that. Is this the image we want to draw in investors?  Not pump and dumpers, but actual investors.

Some communities never learn. The ones that do, well, they remain in the top 10, top 15.

We entirely agree with you on everything.

This was very important to investigate the CANN premine for the crypto community.  As people can see, the blockchain provides transparency for a coin.

Unfortunately, Delta9 had a lot of dirty laundry that needed to be cleaned up.  It was not personal.  It was simply time to shout louder than the people who yell "FUD" and show them the truth about their blockchain.

We regret that we had to be the ones to bring it to light - however - it was the right thing to do.

None of this affects Cannapay or Cannacoin.  The future of our platforms and CCN is huge.  Our vision is massive.  We have so many great developments coming up for people to experience.

We hope to repair our relationship with D9 in the future if he does indeed decide to burn the remaining premined coins from CANN.

It's very important for  us to provide transparency for our coin and projects and it should be obvious to everyone here that we mean business.

Cheers,
Patrick

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I understand these communities are driven by very smart individuals, most probably still in their early 20s as a whole. It's expected but a damn shame we're destroying ourselves.  I love what Cannapay is doing in the development side of the house, I love how CannabisCoin is at least hosting events.  Please think about the moderate investors, people with actual money that both communities are scaring away.  I said my peace, I'm sure bold letters and endless graphics will still commence. Shitcoin this, fudder that. Is this the image we want to draw in investors?  Not pump and dumpers, but actual investors.

Activity: 824
RIP Phil 2015
Cannacoin has been added to CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/cannacoin
RIP Phil 2015
Cannacoin (CCN) added to C-Cex.io

RIP Phil 2015
CannaCoin is being added to C-CEX tonight!

For real? That's great news!
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
CannaCoin is being added to C-CEX tonight!
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
are there any other mj coins out there using POS ? how do you guys think the market will react once POS is implemented.

just curious , thks

8-bit, looks like MaryJ and Ganjacoin have some type of ICO combined with mining and proof-of-stake.

As for how the market will react to CCN going proof-of-stake, we are not sure.  We are pressing forward with development regardless.

CCN is getting hurt because of CANN getting hurt. If CANN recovers then CCN will cover too, but without a CANN recovering this one will move lower and lower and lower.

Lucky you!   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
are there any other mj coins out there using POS ? how do you guys think the market will react once POS is implemented.

just curious , thks

8-bit, looks like MaryJ and Ganjacoin have some type of ICO combined with mining and proof-of-stake.

As for how the market will react to CCN going proof-of-stake, we are not sure.  We are pressing forward with development regardless.

CCN is getting hurt because of CANN getting hurt. If CANN recovers then CCN will cover too, but without a CANN recovering this one will move lower and lower and lower.
Pages:
Jump to: