Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CARB] Carboncoin Logo Competition - 5M Carboncoin Bounty (S-M) [OFFICIAL] - page 4. (Read 8610 times)

Activity: 710
Merit: 500
I've changed my mind. I think the green one would be more on message, with my second choice being the one at the top.
Good to see different versions.  I like the metal version best.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
variations on original design

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I play with all types of carbon )

But I upload only "Green" version soon
Like the leaf motif and the way it forms the negative space of the letter C, but just a bit unsure as to how the texture relates to the idea of Carboncoin.  Good submission. 
There still time.  We have a few more days left yet.  Hoping for lots more submissions over the next few days.  Thanks for submitting your design.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
If there is still time, here is my submission for the CarbonCoin logo for the 5,000,000 Carboncoins contest.

Hope you guys like it.  Smiley

--PD
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Graphic designer
Like the darker black and more contrast. Like the fact that the green on the left reads more like a leaf.  Overall it is an improvement, but find the white strip in the center confusing because it almost looks like a D.
Agree with you about "D".  Now I see.  I'll think about it.   
Like the darker black and more contrast. Like the fact that the green on the left reads more like a leaf.  Overall it is an improvement, but find the white strip in the center confusing because it almost looks like a D.
Graphic designer
Graphic designer
That's my idea for the coin:
-background-color of coin is graphite (carbon);
-color of logo is light metal, reflecting the green.
Activity: 182
Out of all the icons submitted, this is still hands-down the best one (IMO.)

It's my idea:                                                                                                                                                                            

Like that.  Could we see what the coin would look like as well?
Activity: 97

Thats pretty nice, like the colours. not sure about the typeface of the C though. think it needs to be more spherical. can you post it without the field BG? and as a small size.

I'd maybe ditch the eco bit aswell. try to make it as clean visually as possible.
favico

Graphic designer
It's my idea:                                                                                                                                                                            
Pages:
Jump to: