Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CARB] Carboncoin Logo Competition - 5M Carboncoin Bounty (S-M) [OFFICIAL] - page 5. (Read 8610 times)

sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Some very nice designs, though I think a winning logo should retain a 'carbon' looking background.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

Periodic table + leaf

That is wicked, some great designs here well done all..!!
Activity: 210

Periodic table + leaf

Thats pretty nice, like the colours. not sure about the typeface of the C though. think it needs to be more spherical. can you post it without the field BG? and as a small size.

I'd maybe ditch the eco bit aswell. try to make it as clean visually as possible.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Periodic table + leaf
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Looks good. Are you open to the idea of it peen used without the text?  Sorry, if I took liberties with your design, just thought I'd like to see what it would look like:

thats fine, looks better, I like the text for metal versions as the metal design represents a physical coin

cool
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
Looks good. Are you open to the idea of it been used without the text?  Sorry, if I took liberties with your design, just thought I'd like to see what it would look like:

legendary
Smile
Not sure it reads or scales well though.  In an altcoin line up the image is lost, in this regard, I think Ning Chang's design is stronger:

i have updated the original logo to show the comparison for branded and metal versions

http://postimg.org/gallery/6hgydi6m/56b697b7/

32x3264x64128x128

metal versionbrand version

Not sure it reads or scales well though.  In an altcoin line up the image is lost, in this regard, I think Ning Chang's design is stronger:

Activity: 182

Definitely the best one I have seen so far. Looks much more sleek and modern than other proposed designs and gets away from the coal-mine reminiscent old logo...

Very nice work.
legendary
Smile
legendary
Smile
Activity: 210
Here's a version i did initially. But... i preferred the simplified one. i think it scales better.

BTW, if anyone's designing a logo it's good to be mindfull that peoples initial viewing of the logo will probably be on coinmarketcap so it needs to be recognisable and get the point across large and small.

Also, please feel free to comment and make suggestions about designs.
So far we have one contender, submitted by Ning Chang:

CARBONCOIN: The Completely Carbon Neutral Cryptocurrency

Carboncoin Logo Competition

Carboncoin an open-source, community-focused, democratically-managed cryptocurrency for our initial distribution based on the Scrypt algorithm, put to use helping the environment and the ever increasing threat posed by greenhouse gas emissions and climate change.

Brief: "Design a coin logo capturing the essence of carbon sequestration."  

Bounty: 5 Million Carboncoin to the winner

Voting closes: May 17, 2014, 13:00

Please vote for the best designer here
Pages:
Jump to: