Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CARBON COIN - Payout x1.5 and more at Launch! - [CRYPTORUSH] - page 21. (Read 44266 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This is going to be my 3rd attempt at mining a coin from the start, after Ultracoin and Maxcoin. The Ultracoin launch was awful, disgusting, but Maxcoin dwarfed it so I don't even remember much as to what happened with Ultracoin.

I don't remember Ultracoin being as bad as most launches. I got around 0.05btc worth of ultracoins off that launch, which to me is really good for a launch.

It was bad because of avoidable issues that prevented many people from mining, does making it more profitable from the developers. But with that one I don't think it was deliberate like Maxcoin. Maxcoin was an undeniable scam. For crying out loud, the miner was published on twitter, where it got lost with new twits, and you had to compile it which is just horrible. And no Windows wallet until days later.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
admin, i set up a pool, but i am still waiting for rpc and p2p port
i can get link 15 mins before launch to set it up?

Activity: 140
SCryptoMiners CarbonCoin Pool Pre-registration
http://carbon.scryptominers.com

• PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) reward system
  • Stratum + Vardiff
  • Round earnings credited after 120 confirms.
  • All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
  • Minimum payout is 1 CarbonCoin.
  • We process payouts every 60 seconds.

Will be mining here. Lets hope for a good lunch!!!! (--launch--thats the time i need to feed my kids - noon California time)
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Oh yeah, what's the starting diff going to be?

Its about 0.02.

Thanks! Looking forward towards launch.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
This is going to be my 3rd attempt at mining a coin from the start, after Ultracoin and Maxcoin. The Ultracoin launch was awful, disgusting, but Maxcoin dwarfed it so I don't even remember much as to what happened with Ultracoin.

I don't remember Ultracoin being as bad as most launches. I got around 0.05btc worth of ultracoins off that launch, which to me is really good for a launch.
How much longer is it going to be until it all begins?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Oh yeah, what's the starting diff going to be?

Its about 0.02.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
yay! another pool, phew, I almost had to bust out my solomine instruction manual.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SCryptoMiners CarbonCoin Pool Pre-registration
http://carbon.scryptominers.com

• PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) reward system
  • Stratum + Vardiff
  • Round earnings credited after 120 confirms.
  • All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
  • Minimum payout is 1 CarbonCoin.
  • We process payouts every 60 seconds.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I tried registering, but it's disabled.

This is confusing, does the creator not want anyone to mine this? I mean pools cannot even have the codes until 15 minutes before launch. Very little promoting. It's all very strange.

pools should not even have source before qt comes out.... they have proven themselves untrustworthy, they have been mining early several times now.

aaah, come on! You're taking all the fun out of the game! Who wants a fair game? I personally would like a handicap.
Activity: 660

This is confusing, does the creator not want anyone to mine this? I mean pools cannot even have the codes until 15 minutes before launch. Very little promoting. It's all very strange.

pools should not even have source before qt comes out.... they have proven themselves untrustworthy, they have been mining early several times now.

there are reputable pool owners.... and these are the ones that coins should be getting on board.  Pools make it easier for a wider array of users to get involved... not just those who have large enough rigs to solo mine.

Oh ok, that makes sense.

But still, this seems too quiet.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Carboncoin vs. Vampirecoin

Get your tickets now for the showdown at noon (PST)
Pages:
Jump to: