Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CARBON COIN - Payout x1.5 and more at Launch! - [CRYPTORUSH] - page 22. (Read 44266 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
put the windows qt in a password locked rar with 30 characters or more and just post pass on release.

The download issue is then solved. Always some drama with links getting ddos or saturated.

don't give the pools the source early since they will start mining and ruin the coin.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I tried registering, but it's disabled.

This is confusing, does the creator not want anyone to mine this? I mean pools cannot even have the codes until 15 minutes before launch. Very little promoting. It's all very strange.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
Activity: 210
No pools would be great, maybe actually able to get a little solo mining in before it goes craZY Tongue
Activity: 660
Merit: 500
I hope so.... its always fun supporting new coins.  But this is the first time in a long time that a coin is going to launch with so little buzz/participation from other groups.  I'm rooting for you all.  A clean launch is really unheard of these days.
Activity: 546
There is still two hours. I'll bet 2 or 3 pools will pop up within the last hour.
Activity: 660
If no pools are going to support this coin... is it really wise to launch.  Maybe wait till you have some more community support.
hope it's a fair launch ... this seems to be the only decent coin launching today!
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Oh yeah, what's the starting diff going to be?
Activity: 285
I'm obsessed with new coins  Shocked Looking forward to mining this in a few hours  Grin
Make this a good launch, dev!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
When is difficulty re target?
Activity: 182
looking for pool info too please
any pools ready for pre-registration yet???
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
sent you pm about the pool..
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
need source to create pool

Sorry, we don't give the source out so early. About 15-20 mins before launch, the pools can get the source.
Activity: 322
need source to create pool
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 221
OP, post your trollcoin address so we can send you some TRL for this sneak announcement attempt with first day multiplier.

The diamond logo isn't half bad though. Trolololol
Activity: 609
Pages:
Jump to: