Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CARTESI | BINANCE | The Operating System for DApps - page 42. (Read 15078 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 11
When is launch and where can I get CARTESI coins?
copper member
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
News & Updates

August Recap — CTSI Macroeconomy and Korean Expansion

This month the Cartesi team expanded into a new international market, revived a long-awaited Creepts tournament, revealed new details on the innovative CTSI macroeconomic staking system and forged a new partnership.

- Expansion into Korea with CTSI on Upbit
- Macroeconomics & PoS reveal
- MixMarvel Partner
- Multiple technical milestones
- Prep for September's ANN

The CTSI Macroeconomy

In Q4 2020, the Cartesi team will release CTSI mining on Mainnet Ethereum. Mining becomes possible when the reference node operator software is stable and ready for distribution. The first version of the node operator will be a partial implementation of the Cartesi Side Chain that includes a functional PoS lottery system and the automatic gradual distribution of tokens from the mine reserve.

August Development Recap — Infrastructure Progress and Descartes SDK 0.2.0

Over the past month, the team made significant progress on our infrastructure and upcoming Proof of Stake prototype, along with continuous improvements and releases on our Descartes SDK.

July Monthly Report — Ecosystem Expansion

This month the Cartesi team vigorously focused on expanding its global footprint and making CTSI available in a variety of regional and decentralized exchanges.

The team progressively expanded CTSI’s market with a listing on two major Ethereum decentralized exchanges. CTSI underwent an IDEX Listing and Uniswap Listing, where users can easily acquire CTSI by trading Ethereum through either platform.

CTSI Economy Transparency Report

Preceding the next unlock of Cartesi (CTSI) Token, set for July 23rd, 2020, we’ll be delving into specifics about the Cartesi Foundation’s governance, operations and how CTSI tokens are allocated. For the whole of 2020, there will be two official Cartesi Foundation releases, contributing to the 9.77% of the CTSI supply held and utilized since the completion of the Launchpad sale on Binance.

July Development Recap — Descartes SDK Documentation Release

Over the past month, the team worked hard to reach the Descartes SDK Documentation milestone in time with success. The alpha version of the SDK was released while the team keeps working diligently on test coverage and the implementation of additional important features.

June Monthly Report — Descartes SDK & The New Beginning

July 2nd, 2020 — The Cartesi team is one step closer to realizing the objective in which we set out to achieve, becoming the operating system for DApps. The recent launch of the Descartes SDK Portal represents a tremendous leap forward in fulfilling the ambition in bridging the world of Linux open-source software, with the inherent security benefits of blockchain technology.

June Development Recap - Approaching Descartes SDK Documentation

We are now nearing the completion of the first version of Descartes, Cartesi's SDK Documentation for Developers. This upcoming milestone is significant for us, as developers will be able to easily use Cartesi to build their own DApps.

Cartesi's Ambassadorial Program  -  Initiative to Solidify Global Marketing Outreach

To complement Cartesi's all-star development team, the marketing team is pleased to announce the launch of Cartesi's Ambassadorial Program. This initiative is the first of many for global marketing, outreach and onboarding more talent into the Cartesi ecosystem. Through our continued exposure, we recognize the desire to be a part of Cartesi's transformative project; which resides with the conceptualization of how DApps and the future of blockchain are being fundamentally handled and merged seamlessly with mainstream adoption.

Cartesi April Update — Binance Launchpad, Listing & More!

What a month it has been! Cartesi completed it’s $1.5M token sale on Binance Launchpad and launched CTSI, which is now trading live on Binance.

We are extremely grateful for our community’s continued support for our vision and we are committed to making the Operating System for DApps a reality. Cartesi will change the face of blockchain and enable an entirely new wave of DApps that were not possible before. The first glimpses of this new reality began with the overwhelming reception in playing the Creepts DApp.

Cartesi is now live on Binance!

Announcing Cartesi as the next Binance Launchpad Project!

Full article | Binance report | Launchpad

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339
https://t.me/bubbalex
* wait until images load, if nothing happened - refresh the page

The Cartesi is an official team account created to support this thread.

"I am not a member of any project team, I was just hired to manage a quality bounty campaign, join or invest at your own risk, check projects carefully, not relying on my reputation, I checking projects, but even I can be deceived." @bubbalex
Pages:
Jump to: