Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CASPIAN'S TOKEN CHALLENGE - Institutionalizing Crypto Asset Management - page 32. (Read 6074 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Interesting project and airdrop. I will check it out

Thank you Fblauer for your support and the participation in Caspian's airdrop!
I really think this is an excellent way to give visibility to a project

Thank you mashevloff for your support and participation in the airdrop!
when the distribution will take place? at the end of the challenge?

At the end of token sale, like this happens with all the other airdrops
"Crypto asset management platform Caspian announces the first two stops of its roadshow to raise awareness about the importance of institutional investors in the crypto space"
The latest news about the Caspian project is here https://caspian.tech/caspian-roadshow-heads-to-hong-kong-and-singapore/

Yes, that's great news!
I also shared this info on Steemit https://steemit.com/crypto/@flodner/caspian-roadshow-in-hong-kong-28-aug-and-singapore-30-aug
If somebody from Caspian supporters are in Asia - that's good event to attend

And last, but not least: Participants will receive bonus tokens for attending
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
"Crypto asset management platform Caspian announces the first two stops of its roadshow to raise awareness about the importance of institutional investors in the crypto space"
The latest news about the Caspian project is here https://caspian.tech/caspian-roadshow-heads-to-hong-kong-and-singapore/
Awesome project with an incredibly engaging bounty program. It's definitely the most fun and bumping Telegram in regards to alt coin promotion, and there is trivia (for tokens) everyday!

Here is my steemit post on the project (which was in fact for more bounty tokens):

https://steemit.com/originalworks/@brandonk/caspian-or-bringing-crypto-to-the-forefront-of-society#comments

I like your steemit post! Totally agree that the main Caspian idea is innovative and useful. I hope the project will be received by the broad masses and will be interesting to a lot of people.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have some question about two of the Token Challenge Tasks... about Answer Member’s Question and Conversation Starter...

How is counted the TG engagements is this cases? It's do automatically or you have to make a report?

Thanks!
Great project , great airdrop , I will definitely join Wink Wink Wink Wink

You absolutely should! The team of the project will be awarding members up to 460 CSP (approximately $22) when they unlock various achievements.
Hi wonder if there is any supporting valuation calculation behind the Caspian Token value?

I think that's the ICO price of token, like most of project they put the price for their token before the token sale.
Usually all the details about this and tokenomics is places in white paper.
So that's if in brief, and I think Caspian team can answer this in more details
Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 102
Hi wonder if there is any supporting valuation calculation behind the Caspian Token value?
copper member
Activity: 20
Thank you for the support! If you wish to learn more about the project, you can find out more details here! Cheesy

Meet our team on: Telegram | Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Youtube
Does anybody entered the trivia game? How can I enter? From airdrop page or TG? Thx!

I found it... is on TG...
but now the new questions are: Is this game daily?
and if it does... What time it take place? Has a fix hour?
Does anybody entered the trivia game? How can I enter? From airdrop page or TG? Thx!
If I do not have enough 460CSP, will I get my CSP number? (Example: I only do 230CSP)

Yes, sure, you will get this exact number, in this case 230 CSP
But you still have time to get more tokens)
Here is my steemit post on the project (which was in fact for more bounty tokens):

https://steemit.com/originalworks/@brandonk/caspian-or-bringing-crypto-to-the-forefront-of-society#comments

Hello Rocketmutt!
Thanks for sharing this post - upvoted!
Thanks for talking part in the airdrop!
Activity: 48
If I do not have enough 460CSP, will I get my CSP number? (Example: I only do 230CSP)
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Not sure about this, but that's good idea for future!

Thanks for reply, I recently saw that there was writing contest on Steemit but unfortunately I missed it
I hope more bounties from Caspian will be in the nearest future!
I also like Medium Maximum Clap competition,
but do you plan to add Steemit or Reddit?

Not sure about this, but that's good idea for future!
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
I also like Medium Maximum Clap competition,
but do you plan to add Steemit or Reddit?
Nice airdrop! I'm in... but I hope to have more new twitter tasks... it's easy to collect tokens by tweet/retweet and also Twitter has a great visibility...

Yes, I agree with you, I also like Twitter
Well, you opinion will be counted, as team who is in charge of airdrop reads this thread
Pages:
Jump to: