Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CASPIAN'S TOKEN CHALLENGE - Institutionalizing Crypto Asset Management - page 34. (Read 6074 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 16
Can i still join here? I want to support this project!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Thanks everyone for your interest and support!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I just signed up for your telegram and followed you guys on Twitter under user name @BTC_Uplaod. I'm looking forward in sharing this airdrop with our blog and social media followers! Best of luck guys!
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
That's definitely great airdrop!
I'll be joining it!

Totally agree with you. Caspian is a platform that has a great potential for future participation in the crypto currency trading and provides a complex coherence and interoperability between various digital assets. It provides the institutional investors-veterans with a crypto platform for risk management.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
Caspian provides investors with the Order Execution Management System, the Portfolio Management System and the Risk Management System, relying on the comprehensive customer support. Any report on the platform of Caspian will also be available as an online control panel, where investors can access and manage at any time: make adjustments to pivot tables, filter information, etc. That`s why this project might interest investors all over the world.
Thank you guys!
That would be very great if you can share this thread or the link to token challenge with your friends!
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
That's definitely great airdrop!
I'll be joining it!

Project Name: Caspian

Token name: Caspian (CSP)

Airdrop Website: Challenge.caspian.tech

Short Description: Caspian is a complete asset management solution that covers the full lifecycle of the trade. It includes a fully developed OEMS, PMS, and RMS.
It provides a single interface into all major crypto exchanges, a complete suite of sophisticated trading algorithms, real-time and historical P&L and exposure tracking
and professional customer service.

Airdrop Start Date: 10/08

Airdrop End Date: 08/09

Max Tokens per User: 460

Value for Single Token: 0.049$

Tokens Allocated Towards Airdrop: 4,059,184

Pages:
Jump to: