Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CATA]Flow | NFT | Middleware | Decentralized Cloud Storage - page 2. (Read 2603 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If you see twitter page of CATA then its very much clear that they are focusing on FLOW blockchain thats because they have partnered with FLOW to provide storage solution for NFTs. FLOW is biggest player in NFT domain.
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
There is too much saturation in crypto world and thats the prime reason why we are not seeing any new concept at the moment. NFTs were really hot till 2021 I would say 2022 is not for NFTs and 2023 wont be different either.

I dont think 2022 was a dry year for NFTs. NFTs are at there peak this year also and what makes CATA idea for being a hit project is that they are targeting storage for NFTs as well as general storage. Things will get more clear as see launch of this project till then just keep an eye on that.
Activity: 19
There is too much saturation in crypto world and thats the prime reason why we are not seeing any new concept at the moment. NFTs were really hot till 2021 I would say 2022 is not for NFTs and 2023 wont be different either.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
FED has announced a 75 point hike in interest rate and that takes interest rate to its highest in 14 years. At the moment there isnt any impact of this hike on crypto market but chances are that it will  go high in coming week or months. Its good time to accumulate cheap coins for selling later in bull market.

I dont think there is any impact of FED on new alts like CATA they have to first gain investors confidence that they are worthy to be invested. There position will be cleared only once they are launched in the market.

Yes thats correct. You need to first come into market to prove that you are there to stay. CATA is still not in the market and its position can only be cleared once its in the market. We cant say how an alt can behave before its launched.

Your point is valid but you have to take risk to book your profit. Same was said for BTC and ETH in there initial stages and when there price goes high everyone rush to buy them. Some time you have to take risk to catch the train. Express train doesnt wait for the passenger
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
FED has announced a 75 point hike in interest rate and that takes interest rate to its highest in 14 years. At the moment there isnt any impact of this hike on crypto market but chances are that it will  go high in coming week or months. Its good time to accumulate cheap coins for selling later in bull market.

I dont think there is any impact of FED on new alts like CATA they have to first gain investors confidence that they are worthy to be invested. There position will be cleared only once they are launched in the market.

Yes thats correct. You need to first come into market to prove that you are there to stay. CATA is still not in the market and its position can only be cleared once its in the market. We cant say how an alt can behave before its launched.
Activity: 48

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Activity: 29
The layered approach proposed by CATA is a good initiative to address the storage problem in blockchain. This project will be a good choice for people since it will attract projects even that are not related to NFTs.

CATA has rolled out many of its layers in the market now and the project will be rolled out soon in the market. Its high time to invest in this project and book early profit.
Activity: 48
The layered approach proposed by CATA is a good initiative to address the storage problem in blockchain. This project will be a good choice for people since it will attract projects even that are not related to NFTs.
Activity: 41
Storage is the biggest concern in NFT domain and there are lots of issue in this area. Surprisingly no one is willing to address problems in this area and since CATA has taken the responsbility. That will help cata to grab major share of this emerging market.

In my view its just you who thinks this way. NFTs pace is not slowing down, you may say there are people who are getting more and more interested in NFTs and due to this reason the storage dilemma of decentralized nature is taking attention of people.

Can you come up with some stats for your arguments that NFTs are going up and up only. You need to have solid stats to prove the fact that this is going up. I can share some facts that why I think this way.

I think its a useless discussion that how much business NFTs are getting this year. There is too much hype in NFTs and the business must be in billions since crypto cap itself is in trillions of USD.
Activity: 46
Storage is the biggest concern in NFT domain and there are lots of issue in this area. Surprisingly no one is willing to address problems in this area and since CATA has taken the responsbility. That will help cata to grab major share of this emerging market.

In my view its just you who thinks this way. NFTs pace is not slowing down, you may say there are people who are getting more and more interested in NFTs and due to this reason the storage dilemma of decentralized nature is taking attention of people.

Can you come up with some stats for your arguments that NFTs are going up and up only. You need to have solid stats to prove the fact that this is going up. I can share some facts that why I think this way.
Activity: 43

There is too much noise about NFTs last year but havent heard about NFTs with same spirit this year. Just like ICO, NFTs are also going down or its just me think this way ? ? ?
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
Many predicted that Ethereum switching from PoW to PoS will give this a big hit but nothing such happened. Similarly we cant say how industry will respond to this new solution of storage dilemma.
Activity: 45

Lets wait and see how things shape up in future. Its too early to predict that CATA will get most of share. We are not clear that whether this idea will be welcomed by invstors or not. Chances are bright but dont predict the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Lots and lots of things going on in the market and we need to come up with some solutions that can cure problems in this new environment. CATA has rightly highlighted problems in correct domain and we wait till the time CATA roll out the solution for this problem.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
The market really need something that can provide storage solution dilemma and we dont have much projects that are targeting this side.

In crypto market there are lot of projects that claim that they can do big things but in reality they never show up after fund raising. CATA is different in a sense that it has lot of good stuff at his disposal and chances are that they will deliver what they say about there solution.
The market really need something that can provide storage solution dilemma and we dont have much projects that are targeting this side.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
Crypto market is changing and updating itself with such a quick pace that you need to keep yourself updated about what going on in the market. Year or two back no one was predicting that we see something like NFT gaining heights so quickly. Lets see how things shape up from this side.
Pages:
Jump to: