Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (CCC) CONCIERGE COIN-PHASE 3 OF REWARDS STRUCTURE STARTED! +33% INCREASE - page 55. (Read 9747 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Yesterday was pretty lit dump, bought around 200 coins yet, but i wonder to buy more, your thoughts guys?
Activity: 140
Hello guys, I'm new in this coin know that the android purse was released, but I myself use iPhone, tell me when will it be? Or if there is already, then give the link.
thank you very much

I think for now it is only Andriod mobile app wallet. If team are planning to  bring out app wallet for iPhone, then more iPhone users who are investors in CCC will need to show interest. 
Activity: 51
Well bought coins today, I like it.
Do not sell you for such a low price, you all do not benefit from it.

Low coin price is opportunity to buy some coin. It won't come that cheap next week. Buy up from weak hands. CCC is a goof asset. Buy it up from weak hands.
Activity: 23
Well bought coins today, I like it.
Do not sell you for such a low price, you all do not benefit from it.
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
CCC again hit 2nd highest in volume on Crypto-bridge. Excellent! Team is working on more partnership and listing of coin to consolidate
Activity: 23
Hello guys, I'm new in this coin know that the android purse was released, but I myself use iPhone, tell me when will it be? Or if there is already, then give the link.
thank you very much
Activity: 140
It would be great to add some more shared-mn services..

https://i.imgur.com/XmlkNiH.jpg
We have listened to you our most valued community members and investors.

We are pleased to announce our new Shared masternode partners.
CRYPTO HASH TANK.

Features:
- Minimum of 1 Coin deposit
- Daily Payouts
- Auto-Reinvest
- User Panels
- 4% Commission
- over 700 Nodes

We are proud to be listed on their website: https://mns.cryptohashtank.net/masternodes/CCC

More partnership announcement coming soon.

Wow! This is fast! I like teams that are responsive. Will CCC be listed on stake united soon?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

We have listened to you our most valued community members and investors.

We are pleased to announce our new Shared masternode partners.
CRYPTO HASH TANK.

Features:
- Minimum of 1 Coin deposit
- Daily Payouts
- Auto-Reinvest
- User Panels
- 4% Commission
- over 700 Nodes

We are proud to be listed on their website: https://mns.cryptohashtank.net/masternodes/CCC

More partnership announcement coming soon.
Activity: 30
Bounty for block rised and ROI become higher, seems legit
Activity: 32
Activity: 31
Developers always bring some good news, i like it
Activity: 12
Hello
Gotcha. Already read the website. One clever idea to this for all the investors to be fully aware that in crypto world there is no such guaranteed profit but all is a risk. Good job
Activity: 35
Wallet on android soooo lit guys
Activity: 29
Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the plan, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other ideas as it's necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
Activity: 33
It is great time to buy MN now Cheesy
Activity: 14
As far as I heard this plans do not have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?
Activity: 14
Hello,  Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar plan that don't quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?
copper member
Activity: 42
CONCIERGE COIN has been listed on the http://masternodes.plus (MasterNodesPlus) website.

https://masternodes.plus/coin.html?coin=Concierge%20Coin%20(CCC)¤cy=USD

Thank you for the partnership!
“MNP”
Activity: 16
RDPP     You are the type of investor we don't want. Full of FUD and speculation with no facts to back up your statements. Please stand on the sidelines and watch. Price appreciation will put you in the exact place that you want to be in. Watch for updates. The so called spamming bots you refer to, are more than likely people participating in the Bounty Campaign ! We cannot control if you got spammed.  Please Check back in on this same thread in a week and tell me the same thing you posted above.................. again !

Do you have a brain damage or something? All of my statements ARE facts and has nothing to do with FUD. I could search way more proofs that this is a random shitcoin with no future but I better watch you burning your fifty cent.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It seems indeed this project is very good and very prospects for the future, to be able to achieve success I think it depends on the team that manages to work on this project, bro, I think by handling the project seriously and willing to work hard, success will be achieved and the target will fulfilled, and hopefully this CONCIERGE COIN project will be able to develop and will be able to reach the maximum target.
Pages:
Jump to: