Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (CCC) CONCIERGE COIN-PHASE 3 OF REWARDS STRUCTURE STARTED! +33% INCREASE - page 56. (Read 9747 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 119
The Concierge Development Team are a group of individuals with extensive experience

hi , oh ? and who are you ? that so fun to see so many project boast about experience and dont reveal team ...
 my philosophie :  "no team , no invest , not scamed !"

edit :+ one wallet controle 54% of coin ...

/running far away
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
RDPP     You are the type of investor we don't want. Full of FUD and speculation with no facts to back up your statements. Please stand on the sidelines and watch. Price appreciation will put you in the exact place that you want to be in. Watch for updates. The so called spamming bots you refer to, are more than likely people participating in the Bounty Campaign ! We cannot control if you got spammed.  Please Check back in on this same thread in a week and tell me the same thing you posted above.................. again !
Activity: 16
After looking for 5 minutes on this coin:
They haven't even tried to build a fake team page and just ignored it completelly, nice.
The discord is full of DM-spamming bots.
The Website isn't even close to being up-to-date.

The price is a freaking joke, have fun wasting your money.
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
Activity: 21
I'll buy some when it's on the crypto bridge.
Time will tell us, masternode coin is too much now but CONCIERGE COIN gives me some hope.
Activity: 14
Nice project you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
As far as I heard this businesss don't have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?
Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
the project is supplying 20 000 000 tokens, the amount of which is not too much and usually in that total amount if it is already marketed the price can be good even if there is a decrease in the market it certainly is not too difficult for traders, investors in managing the token later. Hopefully in the future this project will have progress and develop rapidly and can later run smoothly and get a lot of interest.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Ecosystem for masternodes
How much is CONCIERGE COIN? What is the price of CONCIERGE COIN compared to the market today?
The  price of a coin can be observed on the exchange cryptobridge, after adding.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
It's great to be able to join your project, I hope that by following your project, I can be successfully.
the system that you use is the latest breakthrough for the crypto world, using this system everything will run as desired.
Good luck.

Not being able to join would be even better. Imagine u want to join two disparate pieces of a puzzle but cant wrap ur head around the original order of the fragments. U start squawking with a crunching sound, grinding ur teeth in despair because ur mind sends incorrect signals to the jaws neuron nodes. Ur body is way too dry for this climate u wont stay here for long.
copper member
Activity: 116
copper member
Activity: 153
I translated the ANN to Chinese and i know this is a very interesting project, it can protects your cryptocurrency money and it worth your  investment, the project teams are working hard to make the project run well. if you are interested in CCC project, join us discord and get more specific information!
Activity: 14
How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
copper member
CCC -  Concierge Coin live on Cryptobridge as of 5 minutes ago !
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Cannot open the whitepaper link. Can you give me another link?
I am curious to understand how we would know the clocking on and off time being entered to be correct? Or if the right person is clocking on and off?
Link to whitepaper on website and no problem: http://www.conciergecoin.net/assets/conciergecoinwp.pdf
I haven't learned much about the project.

as usual not very clear explanations in white paper how the project will work. this is certainly not very good but let's be realistic the chance of success of such a project in such a small market. people prefer to deal with exchanges with the largest and the project clearly does not fit into their number.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
I am curious to understand how we would know the clocking on and off time being entered to be correct? Or if the right person is clocking on and off?
Link to whitepaper on website and no problem: http://www.conciergecoin.net/assets/conciergecoinwp.pdf
I haven't learned much about the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 30
How much is CONCIERGE COIN? What is the price of CONCIERGE COIN compared to the market today?

its not listed on exchange . but listed cb soon.
Pages:
Jump to: