Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CCH] CitiCash - Unblock the blockchain. - page 5. (Read 23023 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
I think good idea will be integrating instant pay how it made Electroneum, they are also in cryptonight algo
copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
You can find information about mining pools here https://www.citicash.io/miners/
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
We were in need of this kind of cryptocurrency platform which would be easy and very systematic.
copper member
Seems like an interesting project. I'm actually surprised you only want to keep 5mil coins for yourselves, considering 1bill temporary limit. Usually the teams get like 20%.

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, well we are a pretty humble bunch. If you look at our sale, it doesnt even have bonuses, airdrops etc. we never intended to do some crazy hype type ICO so many things about it are not very typical. Only hired some crypto-marketing experts few weeks ago, but mostly we have worked on the product and the ecosystem, the marketing etc. was (I guess unfortunatelly) the last thing on our minds. But some of our guys are miners, so they will mine some more if they want I belive:)

Our main goal is to raise funds for the further development as we have poured hundreds of thousands into the project from our own pockets + some donations from our sponsors, but really we have a long road ahead and want to deliver top service, which means hiring more people for development, support, conferences, exchange listings etc. and that cost a lot of money, so even though you can mine CitiCash ever since the frist block we are hoping that people would come and support our project by participating in the public coin sale, as without those funds we will not be able to make this ecosystem work and the miners will not have that big of a use for their coins. Or at least it would make the road very difficult and much longer, so we wouldnt be able to deliver on schedule and would have to depend on donations.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Seems like an interesting project. I'm actually surprised you only want to keep 5mil coins for yourselves, considering 1bill temporary limit. Usually the teams get like 20%.
copper member
You want to say what one moth not enough to learn more about project ))
In one month peoples can find your office and come to the coffee break.

Sure, in case you already noticed us, but that often takes longer time than the getting to know part and working on updates and publishing them also takes time.
You want to say what one moth not enough to learn more about project ))
In one month peoples can find your office and come to the coffee break.
copper member
Thank you for your question! We have informed all of our investors by email. In 2018, more than half of ICOs take longer than 1 month. That's why we decided to adapt. By extending our public sale we will have more opportunities for our marketing campaign and new partnerships. At the same time, we will give a chance to people who might be interested in the project, but they have not had the opportunity to learn more about it.

ohh Token sale silently was increased for one more month and no news about this there i see.
Good job team you have success
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I haven't posted a single link besides blockchain explorer you retard. You just came here to troll.

Sigh.  Imagine dealing with this idiot if you have a problem?

This scam will never go anywhere.
Activity: 52
Chill out man, besides you have no right to tell me to shut up. I can answer however I want, this is free world.

Shut up spammer.

Referral links are not allowed on this forum.

I haven't posted a single link besides blockchain explorer you retard. You just came here to troll.
ohh Token sale silently was increased for one more month and no news about this there i see.
Good job team you have success
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Chill out man, besides you have no right to tell me to shut up. I can answer however I want, this is free world.

Shut up spammer.

Referral links are not allowed on this forum.
copper member
We have something about planned exchanges.
Price will be 0.15 on listing ?
P.S WTS some mined coins

Exchange listing will hapen in Q4 2018. The price will likely be higher, but that is still to be determined.

"P.S WTS some mined coins" - I'm afraid I don't understand this question, can you please rephrase that?
copper member
Is there some explanation on who you did the "alias" thing or how you call it? The naming of the address with a nickname.

Yes, there is a documentation on this we are preparing. Will post on GitHub or our blog when we release it. Best way to stay in loop is to watch keep checking our social media for the updates:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CitiCash/

https://twitter.com/CitiCash_io/

https://www.facebook.com/citicash.io/
Activity: 238
This project will enable the general public to enter the world of modern digital money with ease. The awareness and also the actual use of cryptocurrencies and even is on the rise
We have something about planned exchanges.
Price will be 0.15 on listing ?
P.S WTS some mined coins
copper member
When this coins accepted in the market, It will be the coins that could have a hing liquidity and high transaction volume.
cause having the possibilities to be used to pay daily grocery is what makes many people like to use this coins for their daily need

Yes, thank you. We aim to help improve crypto adoption. Our plan is to add more cryptocurrencies to our wallet next year so that you can use these too for payment with debit card and use crypto almost anywhere.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
When this coins accepted in the market, It will be the coins that could have a hing liquidity and high transaction volume.
cause having the possibilities to be used to pay daily grocery is what makes many people like to use this coins for their daily need
Activity: 52
Is there some explanation on who you did the "alias" thing or how you call it? The naming of the address with a nickname.
copper member
Hello, like I;ve said it is almost impossible to prove all the transactions precisely because of the reasons I've explained in the previous post. Also please do not confuse (it was a mistake in transaltion before) We have only public sale, just one price with no special bonuses or lock ups. We are all about simplicity. I understand it is not how it usually is with ICO, but we have a little different concept. Privacy is very important to us. Either way, it doesnt really matter how much is sold or not. Unsold coins will be locked for a year and the currency is minable even now, so if you do not like the way sale is going you can always join some pool and mine or chose another project. There is no way to please everyone I am afraid.
Pages:
Jump to: