Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CCH] CitiCash - Unblock the blockchain. - page 7. (Read 23023 times)

copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
negotiable currency, well, what do you mean by the expression pay for services, that this will include in addition to the transfer of funds between users?

As mentioned in our white paper, our goal is to allow payments both within and outside the crypto world. This will be possible trough a debit card linked to a particular wallet. Any owner of a CitiCash wallet will be able to apply for a debit card.

For more informations please visit our website: www.citicash.io
copper member
Your projects seems to be promising, Good luck with that  Smiley Smiley

Thank you! Stay tuned on our social media or website for further updates.
copper member
I found that the platform was set up. Is the project ready to go?

Sure, our network is already up and running.
16+ in-house employees have been working on it since February 2018 (more on our GitHub at https://github.com/citicashio/citicash).
Also check out our GUI wallet. Download link is on our website www.citicash.io
copper member
Can you provide details of what the funds raised in the pre-sale will be used for?

Since February 2018 we have been financing the development from our own resources (check out our GitHub at https://github.com/citicashio/citicash).
Our network is already up and running, including the GUI wallet. We have more than 16 in-house employees working full time.
Raised funds will be used towards future development(web wallet, iOS wallet, Android wallet, etc.) and spreading CitiCash worldwide. That includes hiring more developers and launching a marketing campaign.

For more information read our white paper: https://www.citicash.io/whitepapers/cch__whitepaper_eng.pdf
copper member
Hello, great news for you.
Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/citicash-24801 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com. Congratulations!
At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

I am sure our PR team will be happy about this. Thank you!
copper member
Your project looks very interesting and promising! I bet you that many will join this project! you have such a great team, and great roadmap!

We value your interest in CitiCash. Stay tuned for future updates!
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
negotiable currency, well, what do you mean by the expression pay for services, that this will include in addition to the transfer of funds between users?
Activity: 43
Your projects seems to be promising, Good luck with that  Smiley Smiley
copper member
Great project with only one purpose is easy using for everyone with debit card in future. One thing they must do then they will focus for it, no promise and more more function as other coins. With solid team, I beleive Citicash will be successful.

GUI wallet is super beautiful.

Thank you for your interest in CitiCash! Please stay tuned for more...
copper member
I dont see why people will use this CitiCash instead of original Bitcoin
or Monero coin

Advantage is only for you,
as you premined 5,000,000 + 130,000,000 for presale

Presale price of 1 coin (CCH) is $0.15 and that is very unrealistic,
as total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins

CitiCash technology is not meant to be used by crypto crowd only. Our goal is to include people that have not been familiar with crypto before.

Please checkout our white paper here: www.citicash.io/whitepapers/cch__whitepaper_eng.pdf
Also check out our simple and user friendly GUI wallet. You can find a download link on our website www.citicash.io.
copper member
Any place for exchange? My first coin was on Cryptonight... The hardest part was adding coin with CryptoNote technology to Stock Exchange.

Yes, we will be listed on exchange markets in the near future. We will keep you updated on the entrance of CitiCash to the coin exchange markets on our social media accounts.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
or Monero coin

Unless they can't show that this is better than Monero they won't collect any funds from anyone. Only because you call your algorithm that of Monero + heavy won't make it any better.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
or Monero coin

obviously, every project wants to earn money. with so many alts nowadays, very rare can really cater the crypto market. they are just for trading. and yes, why not use bitcoin instead. at least you know that you're safe.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello, great news for you.
Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/citicash-24801 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com. Congratulations!
At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I found that the platform was set up. Is the project ready to go?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Can you provide details of what the funds raised in the pre-sale will be used for?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
or Monero coin

thanks for good info
Activity: 167
Your project looks very interesting and promising! I bet you that many will join this project! you have such a great team, and great roadmap!
Activity: 110
Great project with only one purpose is easy using for everyone with debit card in future. One thing they must do then they will focus for it, no promise and more more function as other coins. With solid team, I beleive Citicash will be successful.

GUI wallet is super beautiful.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
or Monero coin

Pages: