Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 80. (Read 500113 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Compiled the last version under Ubuntu : no problem, as every time, good job dev.

But I have a issue with cryptonight algo (XMR) : the hashrate is good, but the computer come very very very slow, even to move te mouse....
Any idea ?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
and 1200W :p
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
A highend rig that does 3.4GHASH has the same diff as a 1.5GHASH rig. You should increase the difficulty to reduce the load on the server.
high end rig, you've made my day)))))))))
High end rig is doing >8ghs ))
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
I see that the diff doesn't go above 0.8.

A highend rig that does 3.4GHASH has the same diff as a 1.5GHASH rig. You should increase the difficulty to reduce the load on the server.

you can set manual static diff AFAIK. But nevertheless better to start your own stratum and go solo ))
legendary
was affecting everyone (same shares percent), some memory leaks due to some socket issues.

Not the first time i see this behavior, one or 2 miner ips were kinda delaying the communication. China miners in general

btw.. what is this miner ? ccminer/enemy-0.2b
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
What's up with Yiimp today on skein. My rigs are under half speed on the pool, and the problem seem to be for all the workers on the pool
Damn, and I was thinking there's something wrong with my miners. Smiley Having exactly the same problem, the rig is hashing at ~ 2.1 GH, but the pool shows the same hashrate only in the beginning, and then it starts going down. The average in the pool stats for ~ 8 hours was 1.2-1.3 GH.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
I see that the diff doesn't go above 0.8.

sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
I get rejects: invalid job id. Restarting the miner helps.
legendary
i restarted the stratum, unsure of the reason yet
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
What's up with Yiimp today on skein. My rigs are under half speed on the pool, and the problem seem to be for all the workers on the pool

Activity: 104
Merit: 18
btw nist5 isn't working, getting invalid argument...

I'm getting this too.  Was there a fix?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
Yup, I've pointed out getting credited for things you don't mine before. That's why I asked some months ago if YIIMP is actually a multipool. Meaning you mine a algo and it autoconverts to a coin you mine. That means your hashrate pings back and forth between multiple algos and isn't just 'locked' to mining one coin. The pool will auto exchange coins with other people mining the same algos, but are getting paid out in different coins. So in this case if you're mining DGB, you'll also mine AUR occasionally, and it converts the currency you get from AUR to people actually mining with a AUR address and vice versa.

The conversion has a efficiency factor to it which is why the conversion isn't always perfect (you can't trade between coins and come out ahead most of the time). That's the only way this makes sense.

Skein has always worked nice (YIIMP has a pool), however profits from mining it are abysmal. Multi-algo coins such as DGB give a fraction of the reward that calcs show.

There is only a small amount "orphaned" if an algo is mined too much / too fast compared to others. So this "fraction" is more 90% than 1/algos

But the btc price of this one vary a lot during the day, so .. well... happy trading :p

Else, no i cant add myr-gr, that make issues and its confusing to have 2 wallets of the same coin on 2 algos

Yeah it is confusing, I've mentioned that before. Too bad you can't list them under coins instead of algos so you end up with duplicate algo categories, but different coins. You know, since you don't really have a 'multipool' anyways. It's a pool for multiple different coins (you don't multimine across multiple coins).

Orphans wasn't really what I was talking about. Depending on how a coin balances the multiple-algos the profit gens and difficulty are going to be off.
legendary
only zpool is affected by real traded prices, yiimp just convert (in this case) based on their market prices, no BTC txs are involved
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Back in the day when mining profits were low I did some experiments with skein, solomined those three coins with profit switching tools that are well known here.

Got it working, the trick was to be there before -20% pool. Many things have changed after that I must admit.

edit after epsylons post below: no offence here, just some thoughts from the era before zcash

legendary
There is no link to the btc exchanges, i do it manually when required. Its just a fallback and i prefer when its not required.

If these exchanges apis were more reliable that would not be a problem.
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
no, its converted, its why you see them in the list. but both wallets are doing timeouts, so the "treasory" of the pool is more or less stable

This is good. I thought you disabled autochange on yiimp.
You should enable a feature to mine the most profitable skein coin, and get payed in the currency you choose (in this case eighter digibyte or aurora).
legendary
no, its converted, its why you see them in the list. but both wallets are doing timeouts, so the "treasory" of the pool is more or less stable
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
But in the aurora case more than 50% of the block was mined by digibyte users.
When the transaction cannot be sendt, what happens to the money? Donation to your pocket?
legendary
or fix the wallet which doesnt answer (i guess they use the same crappy code)
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
yep, that mean at this time, there was the other DGB users mining AUR

its possible to see that in the miner with the block heights. Im trying/thinking to add something for that in equihash stratum (to notify what we mine)

Both the digibyte hasher and the aurorahashers are loosing money here. The quickfix is to check the output adress and cancel all the shares submitted by digibyte users. This will fix the output for the aurora hashers, but not fix that the digibyte users mine the wrong coin, and get less payed.
Pages:
Jump to: