Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 81. (Read 500113 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
yep, that mean at this time, there was the other DGB users mining AUR

its possible to see that in the miner with the block heights. Im trying/thinking to add something for that in equihash stratum (to notify what we mine)
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Seems to be an issue on yiimp.
I am mining dgb-skein, but get a few hit's on aurora as well. ?

WHEN MINING HUSH, I RECEIVED CREDIT FOR KOMODO--
A few weeks ago I pointed my miner at HUSH coin while using the new CCminer Equihash kernel.  When a Komodo (KMD) block was found, I received partial credit in HUSH coin.  I did notice that HUSH was on-and-off YIIMP a few times.       --scryptr

Here is my output when mining aurora (same blocks):

I normally had 60-80% of the aurora hash, but in the problem blocks, I only got credited for 20-30%

legendary
the total skein hashrate is not common on both coins, it just count the jobs/shares you sent to AUR, normal its less because there are AUR users mining all the time.

And yes HUSH (and ZCL) can hang a lot when they process z txs, less in KMD which doesnt require these z txs to mine

I cant add other ZEC forks because they all use the same addresses (copy pasted coins)
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Its why i keep them together, both wallets have some rpc delays, temporary. Aurora even auto stop sometimes if these delays are too much repeated

I also mine Aurora, and I see that the 2 problem blocks gave me less aurora than I usually get.
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028

WHEN MINING HUSH, I RECEIVED CREDIT FOR KOMODO--

A few weeks ago I pointed my miner at HUSH coin while using the new CCminer Equihash kernel.  When a Komodo (KMD) block was found, I received partial credit in HUSH coin.  I did notice that HUSH was on-and-off YIIMP a few times.       --scryptr
legendary
Its why i keep them together, both wallets have some rpc delays, temporary. Aurora even auto stop sometimes if these delays are too much repeated
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
I've asked before, but please consider adding a DGB-Groestl pool to Yiimp.
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Not my priority, never had even a thanks for this algo

Epsylon3, I hope to be the first of many but, thank you for incorporating Sia into CCMINER!

THANKS Epsylon3 for incorporating Sia into CCMINER

ive have never actually mined sia but nice to have the option to now.. i donated last week will donate again in the future

Best Regards
Nemo
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Not my priority, never had even a thanks for this algo

Epsylon3, I hope to be the first of many but, thank you for incorporating Sia into CCMINER!
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
hey.
how --cuda-schedule works? what parameters are here and what the result? in short...

its integers (cuda constants) 0 1 2 ..
are they related to

0 -  spin 
      1 - yield
      2 - sync  ?

something like that, i dont use it
well. i didn't too but with alexis miner+skein it's an essential.miner didn't start properly all cards time after time when --cuda-schedule 'auto' chooses 'sync'. 'spin' is working fine!yay!=)
legendary
else for myr-gr, some pools use a different factor setting, "-f 2" can help on those (but yiimp pools are set like ccminer)
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
flooding/trolling ?

Sorry,
when I said it crashes my rig, it has nothing to do with your miner, I have another pb triggerd by ccminer 2.0.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
how do you set diff in ccminer 2.0?

That depends on the pool, not the miner.

did it with suprnova d=0.01 on the password but the miner still reports 0.01xx or higher than 0.01

I don't think you can set a diff on suprnova.

apparently you can https://dgbg.suprnova.cc/

uh! sorry! looks like your can on some coins, and not others :-)
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

did it with suprnova d=0.01 on the password but the miner still reports 0.01xx or higher than 0.01

apparently you can https://dgbg.suprnova.cc/
legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
yes equihash seems to work better than i first expected, its already working but not made to support all the pools for the moment. (should be the 2.1)

Thats awesome, looking forward to it!
Awesome work Epsylon3!
Just tested it on one of my rigs. It works fine on zpool.ca, not working on NiceHash.
It is slower than EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner with --fee 0, but I read that there is no optimisations for now to compare the performance.
Do you plan optimisations?
legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
no my miner is the private from sp it report what it get

Are you running with reduced tdp? you should get 75 on the pool easily.

yeah reduced tdp, but i still get 70 MH, with summer i don't want to push too much the gpu also i have 1000 watt psu

Turns out you have to use static difficulty with ccminer 2.0. I'm using diff 0.01 and it's reporting 65MH/s. Pool is reporting a similar hashrate.

ccminer 1.2-x15 is ~20% slower than 2.0 but works well with VARDIFF.

I can't get to 70MH/s even with GPU clock and voltages tweaking. I have a Zotac 1070 Mini.

Pages:
Jump to: