Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ccore Exchange - page 13. (Read 49227 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 05:28:19 AM
i am join CCORE giveaway,  hope i will win.today CCO list etherdelta or anyother exchanger.i want to what is the starting price.i like ccore project and good devs.thank you
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 03:02:12 AM
This is a good news to have this coin, with this coin we could minimize a lots of transaction fees that often occur during crypto coins transaction.

Nice
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 10:55:37 PM
this is nice project, I hope will be success
good job and good team
Activity: 24
November 28, 2017, 04:05:40 PM
Bounty       Website       cWallet Demo       cPay Demo       Explainer Video       Whitepaper

What is Ccore?

Ccore is a Crypto Payment Platform that allows people who have cryptocoins / altcoins to spend them on various fiat based online services and stores without losing value on the exchange. And the owners of online-stores will be able to accept cryptocurrency for payment, while not losing part of their profit due to variation of cryptocurrency rate.

What is Ccore Tokens (CCO)?

Ccore tokens are digital currencies, through which it will be possible to pay in online-stores for products and services.

Structure of Ccore

Ccore consists of three modules:

1. cExchange

cExchange is a Live Crypto Exchange where cryptocurrency can be exchanged with each other or fiat currency.

2. cWallet

cWallet is a multicurrency wallet where funds of ccore users are kept.

3. cPay

cPay is a full payment system, which allows the corporate customers selling products and services against cryptocurrencies by integrating Payment Service on the web site of online-store.

What does Ccore solve?

In short, Ccore solves what everyone hates! FEES, FEES and more hidden FEES!

The Problem for consumers:

Lets say John has several cryptocoins and wants to spend his coins for buying a phone on the Internet. The way its done today, he must exchange  his coins for fiat currencies on Crypto exchanges. During the exchange, he loses some  part  of  the  currency  value,  which  the exchanger  selects  in  the  form  of  a  trade  commission. Once John receives his fiat currency, he needs to transfer it to a bank  account, again this has high fees. Even when he pays with his preferred online payment  method, more fees apply (VISA, SEPA, PAYPAL, Bank transfers etc).

The Problem for merchants:  

Mike is the owner of an online store that sells technology products and services.   He wants to accept cryptocurrency for payment because he has seen the power of  crypto currencies and its potential growth. With today’s unstable rates of cryptocoin  value, he risks suffering losses by the time he cashes his sales to fiat currency.

How does Ccore solve the problem?
Mike integrates Ccore Payment Service into his online store. The payment system of  Ccore calculates the value of the product for the selected cryptocurrency (Ccore  tokens, BTC, ETH, and all other altcoins) at the rate of Ccore Exchange. Thus, John gets  the possibility to buy product directly against the cryptocurrency price value. After the  payment of cryptocurrency enters into the Ccore Exchange, it instantly automatically  exchanges to fiat currency which is later transfered to Mike's account  in Ccore Wallet.

By choosing Ccore, Mike business is able to accept cryptocurrencies for payment  without a risking price changes in the rate of cryptocurrency used. John also benefits by  using Ccore to make purchases as he instantly avoids exchange fees, Bank fees and  payment processing fees, which are rendered unnecessary.

Ccore is here to enable crypto to fiat payments for the masses!

Roadmap

🔥CCORE ICO DETAILS🔥

✔ Ticker➖CCO
✔ Total CCO Supply➖10 000 000 CCO (Initial Total Supply was 100 million has been reduced to 10 million after burning away 90 million CCO tokens)
✔ CCORE Tokens Sold In The Public Sale➖1 000 000 CCO (Available for trading)
✔ CCORE Tokens bought by Investment Fund➖4 000 000 CCO (250 000 CCO tokens will be released to them in every quarter of the year for 4 years. Starting from March 2018)
✔ CCORE Tokens allocated for Bounty➖1 000 000 CCO (Available for trading- will be distributed within 2–3 weeks)
✔ CCORE Tokens allocated for CCORE Team➖2 000 000 CCO (Subjected to a vesting period of 2 years)
✔ CCORE Tokens allocated for Project Development➖2 000 000 CCO (Subjected to a vesting period of 2 years)
✔ TOTAL CIRCULATING SUPPLY➖2 000 000 CCO
✔ CCO TOKEN LISTING PRICE➖1CCO= 0.8–1.0$

Bounty       Facebook       Twitter       Telegram

good job !
Activity: 3
November 28, 2017, 02:10:41 PM
Join the project!!!
Activity: 88
November 28, 2017, 10:01:24 AM
look like the ICO is over now,,
how is the result ? and why CCORE team reduce the amount of supply

CCORE CROWD-SALE EVENT HAS BEEN CONCLUDED. RAISED 3000 ETH
Activity: 280
November 28, 2017, 05:40:40 AM
Genesis seems to look like a good project. I don't really know much about it for now but will be following it as time goes on.
Wish you all the best
Activity: 110
November 28, 2017, 05:38:16 AM
great idea to bring token to pay an online store
this will minimize the phising of credit card an safer to buy anything from online shop
Activity: 56
November 28, 2017, 04:41:12 AM
Joined GiveAway
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
November 27, 2017, 06:41:36 PM
finally the bonty campaign already over, good luck for the dev team. i always support your project  Wink
Activity: 308
November 27, 2017, 06:17:51 PM

A quality idea, at last you can do without exchangers to buy simple things!
Activity: 7
November 27, 2017, 03:54:21 PM

Very interesting project. I'll watch. Good luck.
Activity: 406
November 27, 2017, 03:15:41 PM
Oчeнь кpyтoй дeлaeтe пpoeкт!!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 27, 2017, 02:09:29 PM
Is this another ICO project or is this real?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
November 27, 2017, 01:48:54 PM
look like the ICO is over now,,
how is the result ? and why CCORE team reduce the amount of supply
Activity: 294
November 27, 2017, 01:14:36 PM
Success for the ccore, and im glad to be part in your project
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
November 27, 2017, 11:16:33 AM
This is the most transparent and interesting project. Very trustworthy , keeping everyone happy..you guys rock..nice one guys
Activity: 46
November 27, 2017, 11:15:29 AM
Hello!
Good project, good luck!

I'm with you!
Activity: 434
November 27, 2017, 11:05:10 AM
A promising project. Great idea
I'm in
Pages: