Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ccore Exchange - page 9. (Read 49227 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Crypto Enthusiast and Blockchain Geek
December 06, 2017, 10:53:46 AM
Isn't the function of your platform also the function Coinbase already provides for business owners? Will your offer be geographically limited or are you already set to operate with cross boarder transactions? Is there also a limited number of cryptos people can use or any crypto they like to spend?

Excellent question series, let me explain in this way.

Coinbase never allows people to do payment to a online portal/online retailer like ebay. However, CCORE is planning to achieve that. CCORE platform acts as the intermediary between FIAT value of the item and the crypto value of the item. At the end of the day, online retailers will receive the required FIAT currency whereas Consumers/customers can use their cryptoocurrncies to pay the item via ccore platform. Hope I answered your first question. Next, Yes we are looking to expand the range of ccore platform. We are planning to offer our product to online retailers giants like ebay and alibaba. There won't be any restriction to anybody, unless governments have any rules or regulation against it.
December 06, 2017, 10:47:06 AM
What's the main feature in the project?

Main features can be listed as follows.

✔ CCORE EXCHANGE (C-EXCHANGE)
C-Exchange is a cryptocurrency exchange where cryptocurrency can be exchanged with each other or fiat currency.
✔ CCORE WALLET (C-WALLET)
C-Wallet is a multi-currency wallet where funds of CCORE users are kept.
✔ CCORE PAY (C-PAY)
C-Pay is a full payment system, which allows the merchants selling products and services against cryptocurrencies by integrating C-Pay on the web site of online-store.

Please check our whitepaper for more details.
December 06, 2017, 10:44:50 AM
How much they already collect?

We have collected total of 3000ETH more or less during he pre-sale as well as ICO. Detailed report is available in the CCORE medium handle.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2017, 09:19:19 AM
What is Ccore?

Ccore is a Crypto Payment Platform that allows people who have cryptocoins / altcoins to spend them on various fiat based online services and stores without losing value on the exchange. And the owners of online-stores will be able to accept cryptocurrency for payment, while not losing part of their profit due to variation of cryptocurrency rate.

Beautiful project, this will give us good profits.
Good luck.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
December 06, 2017, 04:08:11 AM
Is the token was on etherdelta?

It is available on etherdelta

Link: https://etherdelta.com/#CCO-ETH
December 06, 2017, 04:06:48 AM

Good afternoon, gentlemen! Does anyone know when will the tokens be received by airdrop?
Hi there, unfortunately there has never been a airdrop. it was a giveaway for 20 of luck winners. That will be announced along with the bounty report Smiley
December 06, 2017, 04:04:07 AM
Good project.. i may join when i have more informations about tokens and exchangers .. any bounty for now ?
Bounty calculations are being conducted. We are extremely careful with those and want to give the maximum benefits to our bounty promoters. Please bear with us for another 1.5 weeks Wink
December 06, 2017, 01:58:26 AM
🔥 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 🔥

CCO will be listed on Yobit and Mercatox exchanges very soon. submission process has been completed and waiting for the final confirmation. We will announce the exact date in due course 😍😊
December 06, 2017, 01:53:52 AM
dev i hope you give me information about payment...thank you dev
What payment information? if you are referring to giveaway, we will announce it soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 09:25:25 PM
dev i hope you give me information about payment...thank you dev
December 05, 2017, 06:17:26 AM
Where the team? Why don't they answer?

What would you like to know? We are here
December 05, 2017, 06:15:16 AM

Good afternoon, gentlemen! Does anyone know when will the tokens be received by airdrop?

Hi, The Giveaway and bounty tokens will be distributed in 2 weeks time. Please bear with us.
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 05:00:54 AM
Where the team? Why don't they answer?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 06:48:50 AM
If the progress can run according to roadmap price will be high.. just need to create some attractive feature to catch the attention of big investors.. i will hold my coin at least 1year
Activity: 1
December 04, 2017, 06:44:18 AM
Интepecный пpoeкт!
Activity: 44
December 04, 2017, 02:22:34 AM
I Very Very hope This ccore project Will success until I received my reward for bounty facebook and twitter
In etherdelta ccore have listed
So I wait my reward
Activity: 1
December 03, 2017, 04:34:53 PM
The project looks promising. Best of luck  Wink
Activity: 44
December 03, 2017, 03:09:57 PM
Hi dev ! can i reserve that Arabic translation ( im native arabic speaker with good skills in translation)
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 12:18:15 PM

i see, there is no airdrop from this token ?
only ICO and already done few days ago my friend
Activity: 2
December 03, 2017, 12:10:31 PM
It is a project that you can have expectations!
I really want to participate.
Good luck dev Cool
Pages:
Jump to: