Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 13. (Read 61054 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
We have addressed all concerns. We have set up a program to add an additional 5% to all current contributors.

Please email us at [email protected]

We are making a public statement tomorrow Monday. Please address any concerns, including refunds, tokens, suggestions etc to [email protected]

Thank you Centra for the speedy email response, your team is very professional and informative. Looking forward to the video later  Smiley
Activity: 14
Are you guys giving refunds? It's illegal to hold onto an investors money if they want it back...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We have addressed all concerns. We have set up a program to add an additional 5% to all current contributors.

We are making a public statement tomorrow Monday. Please address any concerns, including refunds, tokens, suggestions etc to [email protected]

Does this mean investors can get a refund?

I have not received my additional 5% and i have emailed [email protected].  My ether address:

0x55D35116e5dDfC16D89f552984274ec377539f3c

I have emailed them again.

Corrected. Thanks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I just put in an order to upgrade to the titanium card, the benefits are great.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

I have not received my additional 5% and i have emailed [email protected].  My ether address:

0x55D35116e5dDfC16D89f552984274ec377539f3c

I have emailed them again.

to dev,

i want to ask if there is a minimum goal to be achieved during the ico? i cant see the answer or details about that in the op.. please answer it, thanks!
AFAIK, the minimum goal is 10k ETH, it will let Centra to  make completion of their mobile app for iOS and Android.
Target minimum 10k ETH? It seems too much for an ICO when the Centra community is not big enough to mobilize so much ETH. Let's say I'm wrong, anyway expect ICO to achieve this goal. Good luck, dev.  Smiley

I'm not dev, just an ordinary bitcointalk member. I dont actually know the minimum cap, but 10K is their first milestone on their whitepaper. If we use rate $225/ETH, 10K ETH will be 2,5M and so far they raised 1,5M.

so 10K eth is the minimum goal.. i think it is certainly achievable considering they have raised a lot during the pre sale. thanks a lot for the info mate/.

We have hit our Pre-Sale soft cap. We are at 5M+ And counting. We will continue to grow and prove doubters that the product and road map is very solid. Time will tell all.

Since you are making so much on pre-sales why not refund investors who want their money back?
Activity: 319
I'm watching this, 5m$ is a really big pack of money. I don't think they will provide refunds to anybody.

to dev,

i want to ask if there is a minimum goal to be achieved during the ico? i cant see the answer or details about that in the op.. please answer it, thanks!
AFAIK, the minimum goal is 10k ETH, it will let Centra to  make completion of their mobile app for iOS and Android.
Target minimum 10k ETH? It seems too much for an ICO when the Centra community is not big enough to mobilize so much ETH. Let's say I'm wrong, anyway expect ICO to achieve this goal. Good luck, dev.  Smiley

I'm not dev, just an ordinary bitcointalk member. I dont actually know the minimum cap, but 10K is their first milestone on their whitepaper. If we use rate $225/ETH, 10K ETH will be 2,5M and so far they raised 1,5M.

so 10K eth is the minimum goal.. i think it is certainly achievable considering they have raised a lot during the pre sale. thanks a lot for the info mate/.

We have hit our Pre-Sale soft cap. We are at 5M+ And counting. We will continue to grow and prove doubters that the product and road map is very solid. Time will tell all.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

to dev,

There has clearly been elements of fraud. We need to report it to relevent authorities, get the accounts frozen and the eth returned to investors. Where to start??

I am asking the same thing. They should just return all the ether to investors and abandon their failed project. Otherwise they are just going to dig themselves into a deep hole with guaranteed lawsuits and prison time.
Activity: 50
There has clearly been elements of fraud. We need to report it to relevent authorities, get the accounts frozen and the eth returned to investors. Where to start??
Activity: 29
14 posts all to defend centra. Undecided

There is only two guys here that are defending Centra with enough posts, Youshallnotpass and the dashingriddler

The rest are puppets accounts.

I am a puppet only being controlled by a puppet master.... Pull my strings franco pullllllllll....
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
14 posts all to defend centra. Undecided

There is only two guys here that are defending Centra with enough posts, Youshallnotpass and the dashingriddler

The rest are puppets accounts.
nantan, do you even live in the US?

You know puerto rico had declared themselves a state since earlier this year, with it's potential in becoming one in 2025. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/51st_state
And DC would be.

And why change your response a few times?

Just stop before you hurt yourself by thinking, editing and then posting another response.

Thanks.

dashingriddler

Your pride and hubris is so evident in your post. The fact that you are discounting facts like 50 USA states is quite pathetic. This is why you are going to fail.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This coin is DOA. The CTO Sam thinks there are 52 states. The guy still uses his email from the used car lot he use to work it at. This is an absolute joke. Clif messed up putting this in his report, confusing it with centra union. Someone should start a change.org petition.

Some people include DC and Puerto Rico. which would make 52 however I believe they fall under territories and not official states.

lol i thought there was 52 states also, hate trollers that just hate on something thats such a good product.  Cliff seems like a troll him self to much time sitting in the same chair for the last 30 years, smoking peyote.  Hating on a young Entrepreneur. At least he realized Centra is not a scam, and Mr. Sharma handled him self well. Seems he got a free consultation. Sure hell just use cliff's knowledge to the companies advantage.  Cant wait to laugh at the people who talked bad about this ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
nantan, do you even live in the US?

You know puerto rico had declared themselves a state since earlier this year, with it's potential in becoming one in 2025. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/51st_state
And DC would be.

And why change your response a few times?

Just stop before you hurt yourself by thinking, editing and then posting another response.

Thanks.

dashingriddler
Activity: 29
This coin is DOA. The CTO Sam thinks there are 52 states. The guy still uses his email from the used car lot he use to work it at. This is an absolute joke. Clif messed up putting this in his report, confusing it with centra union. Someone should start a change.org petition.

Some people include DC and Puerto Rico. which would make 52 however I believe they fall under territories and not official states.
Pages:
Jump to: