Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 8. (Read 61054 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I find the business model of centra hard to believe.

If Centra tech was real, I would get a Titanium card (which has 3% cashback), and a POS Visa terminal (No monthly fees, only 1% processing fee)
>Then I would spend $1,000,000 on my own terminal and receive 3%-1%=1% of every purchase. Easy $20,000 profit machine whenever I want...:joy:

And since the money goes in a loop, you can do it forever.

But well, invest in unicorns or whatever you guys want.

That's the beauty of the market anyone can invest in anything whenever they want happy trading franco Smiley

Sure, even in unicorns and fairy tales.

Same thing could be said about bitcoin but look how far weve come... Turns out some fairy tales do come true.
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
Mr. Steve Stanely,

it's so simple.
Please make a live video clip on your facebook page so that we can compare your image with an image published on your website, under the team tab.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

If Centra tech was real, I would get a Titanium card (which has 3% cashback), and a POS Visa terminal (No monthly fees, only 1% processing fee)
>Then I would spend $1,000,000 on my own terminal and receive 3%-1%=1% of every purchase. Easy $20,000 profit machine whenever I want...:joy:

Franc0, you are clearly not a US resident or educated. Companies believe in the product as well as User Base.(uber snapchat etc). They worry about profit later on. They have stated they will be losing money on that program. The company already has 12M liquid. I am an investor, LIVING in AMERICA, and understand what companies do the build a buisiness and forecast future profit (Which they have in every angle of their other products)

Stop trolling and smell the coffee. If their plan executes, which with 12 million dollars is very doable they will be a success and all non believers will wish they joined.

The small abundance of Centra Tokens from Clif's followers may conduct business how the please. They listened to a false report he made on his own will.

We didn't do a token lock because we have control on what major exchanges we will be in. We won't be in major exchanges till October. We have 3 US based Exchanges that will be listing this utility token. Kraken and Poloniex will be first then Bittrex.

Thank you,

Steve Stanley

The best joke today.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

That's the beauty of the market anyone can invest in anything whenever they want happy trading franco Smiley
Activity: 14
Someone from Centra please stop Kingbit22691 from keep posting. Seems like he is associated with you and this makes your image look even worse, with him calling franco a scammer and always keep saying that we are going to the sky
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
if there any bad commentator, why not to muted? he is disturbing.
The facebook live video of the centra black card last night was pretty good but needs slightly better quality video. They did mention an updated video in HD soon Smiley Its really making competitors mad knowing that the card works perfectly  Smiley

Can you post a link to this video? I need to become optimistic about this again since i'm invested.

It's on the Centra Facebook page  Cheesy https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard/
It is a good video showing it is a working product and what it is capable of doing.

All those alt coins accessible is a game changer compared to most other products available live in the open marketplace.

Proud to part of this project and it's success.

I hope everyone else who purchased in the token sale has taken advantage of these tokens as they are will be going far into the future of the crypto world.

dashingriddler

side note: Might want to put it on the youtube centra page for more recognition.
Just my humble suggestion Centratech press team. Undecided

I agree, but from what ive been told, they want the quality of the video to be better. So later today when they do a new video they will publish it. With HD quality, seems they only put that video out there on facebook to shut the haters up lol. I cant blame them.  
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I joined the ICO ago a few days ago by sending some BTC, but do to a calculation error (or just me being stupid) I send far too little. Coins didn't show up in MEW even after a few days though, so I talked to them via the website chat. Martin answered and helped to figure out what was wrong. After a few minutes he was so nice to send me my CTR still and some extra as compensation so credit where credit is due; great support! Thanks Centra!
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
If I see centra  Is a project that I think is almost the same as monaco but when viewed from the management And number suplay token Centra is more prominent
. And good luck better.
Activity: 59
This is not a scam. It is real competition to TenX, that's why PAY token owners are bashing Centra. Welcome to the real world. Kill or be killed that's how economy works.
Hi there,
Just to let you guys know that I've just asked [email protected] for a full refund of my 100 ETH initial investment, without success ...
In my email I tried to explain that some information contains on their website had misled me into this investment, but they politely disagreed and explained that nothing on the website was misleading.
I am no expert with the legal aspects of this situation, but would appreciate any help on this matter.
Peace

that's a lot of money going to the hands of these scammers. I agree with others here, that we should create a group all of us that invested in centra and want our investment back.

Hope it ends well for all of us.

I am very sorry that you have invested your money in this project. But I think it's very hard to get your money back. If this project is a scam, be sure to hide your money in a safe place.
The fact is, if you just look at their web page, you will quickly find out a lot of nonsense.
Personally, I would never invest in this project, I would say it is very, very, suspicious.

Be very careful.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think overall centra is a worthy investment, however I do think that video highlighted KEY areas that need to be addressed and fixed I also think sam should step down as CTO and have a qualified people be in that position. Sam needs to do some thinking on how the management is arranged and also look into getting a professional marketer because these Impromptu videos of terrible quality will not do you any justice and will not promote itself to serious investors... It seems right now we are only gathering young and dumb investors who want their money back and any instant of despair and or grief driven only by greed. This company needs to look at the small details like clif mentioned IE emails being correct and professional knowing everything about your product and just better promoting a professional image. The video clif made damaged the reputation of this company however it was a needed awakening for the staff.

There will be a public statement made in all of these above comments. We have many great changes in store.
And ive put a good lump of change into this company because the payout is still very probable whether or not you believe in the product. IMO

Couldnt agree more, the skys the limit when everyone sees the actual product. Glad I was able to be included in the initial beta testing and know how good this product already is. Centra has delivered on everything ive ever asked from them.
And ive put a good lump of change into this company because the payout is still very probable whether or not you believe in the product. IMO
I think overall centra is a worthy investment, however I do think that video highlighted KEY areas that need to be addressed and fixed I also think sam should step down as CTO and have a qualified people be in that position. Sam needs to do some thinking on how the management is arranged and also look into getting a professional marketer because these Impromptu videos of terrible quality will not do you any justice and will not promote itself to serious investors... It seems right now we are only gathering young and dumb investors who want their money back and any instant of despair and or grief driven only by greed. This company needs to look at the small details like clif mentioned IE emails being correct and professional knowing everything about your product and just better promoting a professional image. The video clif made damaged the reputation of this company however it was a needed awakening for the staff.
Fucking idiot only buys and then sells at 50 -60 -70 -80 -90% of what they bought it for. Roll Eyes
Totaly agree. WTF you bought tokens 2 days ago and now you sell 90% cheaper? wow.
If you already bought tokens give them a try. Also Cliff said "This is NOT a scam". If the card really works this will be a jackpot.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
OMG... Centra ll be trading on Polo and Craken? Its sounds very good  Roll Eyes
Activity: 39
The facebook live video of the centra black card last night was pretty good but needs slightly better quality video. They did mention an updated video in HD soon Smiley Its really making competitors mad knowing that the card works perfectly  Smiley

Can you post a link to this video? I need to become optimistic about this again since i'm invested.

It's on the Centra Facebook page  Cheesy https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard/
It is a good video showing it is a working product and what it is capable of doing.

All those alt coins accessible is a game changer compared to most other products available live in the open marketplace.

Proud to part of this project and it's success.

I hope everyone else who purchased in the token sale has taken advantage of these tokens as they are will be going far into the future of the crypto world.

dashingriddler

side note: Might want to put it on the youtube centra page for more recognition.
Just my humble suggestion Centratech press team. Undecided

Centra reps stated that the live video last night was raw and uncut just to show everyone that the product does what it is supposed to do. They are currently working on an HD version of the centra card in use. When the new video is posted its a wrap.... I cant wait to have that metal card in my hands  Cool
No more trolls here as they're busy attacking Sam on the Slack channel now.
It is not a smart move to call inwestor a trolls. I bought CTR in ICO and also bought CTR 10 time cheaper at etherdelta.
Why contract was not locked till end of ICO this is so childish.and Now ppl will just buy Centra tokens on etherdelta.
Pages:
Jump to: