Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 20. (Read 61054 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
WOW. Just saw Clif highs report on Centra. Even more of a reason to be excited about this !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

We heard about and just bought and read the report!

Centra vision is being realized!

Hey Centra whats going on with Titanium? I think we would all like a little more info about it...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
WOW. Just saw Clif highs report on Centra. Even more of a reason to be excited about this !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

We heard about and just bought and read the report!

Centra vision is being realized!
Activity: 39
Activity: 29
Proud to say I got my centra black card this morning in the mail, I was one of the first contributors. Used it at ATM this morning after activating it, worked, then I went to store and bought my breakfast with it. Chip worked on card reader also! Happy as hell to say this product works. Ready to see this ICO grow bigger and bigger. Much better then that tenx company that I tried using when living in Europe. The card never worked I tried calling TenX and all I got is excuses and a new card that never worked again. I'm in the US now for anybody who wants to know. Centra Tech delivered on there promises, Next I get to see there reward program. From what I've seen so far they will deliver on that, but the fact that I was able to use my bit coin in real time today was a proud moment. Finally an ICO to belive in.

Please make a video of it and post it on youtube would be much appreciated.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Git 'er done boys!!!

I am loving the technology here. This is exactly what the market needs at just the right time.

Let's do this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Super Project, the white paper, and what is written in here for this project look promising  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
500 ETH is really big amount to invest to get that Titanium card. Linked page is showing error where to find the advantages to take this card. This project is getting attention from investors and going on so nice I think they will raise enough amount to make it useful in real life.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
The Centra Titanium Card is Limited to our Contributors of 500+ ETH or Greater. There will only be 200 of these made period! No upgrade eligibility! This is flagship card that us and our bank put together to revolutionize the way cryptocurrencies are handled in the form of commerce. I ask everyone, remember who did it the best, CENTRA! Please see below:

View the PDF version: https://www.centra.tech/titanium.pdf
TO ORDER YOURS GO TO:

https://www.centra.tech/titanium

GRAB YOUR TITANIUM AND 20% TODAY! 18 HOURS LEFT FOR THE BONUS!

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Thank you for announcement Titanium cards.. but its only in my dream (( I dont have so much ETH  Undecided
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
OMG... Titanium card is something unreal..  Roll Eyes
Very big advantages here
legendary
Activity: 1258
Nice announcement of the greatly anticipated version of the card.

It might take a while for some to collect enough to pay for it but it should be well worth it just for the benefits alone.
Activity: 537
What a wonderful new development and the graphic is something else.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
hello folks, anybody know, what main differents  from tenx?
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Presale it can be almost $ 1.5 million.padahal still 7 hours lagi.bakalan ngikutin success monaco nih fore sales.asal price do not drop like monaco after ico finished.semoga with bitcoin rate centra stable can be higher again after entering market
legendary
Activity: 1258
What are the advantages of a titanium card? In your Whitepapper information only about Blue, Gold and Black cards.. And I cant find any information about titanium cards  Huh
I think they released the information on their telegram channel just now.
Which a revised whitepaper from what I just saw posted on there a few minutes ago.

So the titanium card might be listed on the new whitepaper.

Can anyone else confirm this for the current customers to know if this is infact the case for any further questions regarding this?

I am one of them who has some interest in this card. Cheesy
Activity: 29
I am happy to be a part of this project. I am sure the project will be very successful soon and I hope in the future CenTra can be used all over the world and I can buy from CenTra debit card

right my thoughts. bought some centra and now lets see how fast this will rise Smiley

to the MOOON Smiley

Well seeing as TenX is almost at 2$ Id expect Centra to open around the 2$ mark *Fingers Crossed*
Activity: 141
This is the kind of project the community needs, debit card is a good thing.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I think we must have a card Holder name of course...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
I am happy to be a part of this project. I am sure the project will be very successful soon and I hope in the future CenTra can be used all over the world and I can buy from CenTra debit card

right my thoughts. bought some centra and now lets see how fast this will rise Smiley

to the MOOON Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: