Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 21. (Read 61054 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 100
I am happy to be a part of this project. I am sure the project will be very successful soon and I hope in the future CenTra can be used all over the world and I can buy from CenTra debit card
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
^ ^ ^
Good to know this option is available.
And it completely makes sense to be in compliance with the banks in regards with regulation within their US jurisdiction.
Because not everyone wants their name on the cards and would like to remain anonymous being a trait of the cryptocurrency world as a viable option available to all who wish to use it.

What are the advantages of a titanium card? In your Whitepapper information only about Blue, Gold and Black cards.. And I cant find any information about titanium cards  Huh

Soon Magister! It was implemented 3 weeks ago and approved by our bank. We are releasing a PDF and post here in the morning about it.

Smiley
Awaiting the release of this new card this morning too.
I think people want to see some physical specs on the card before they are willing to invest this much into it.

I know I would.

Everything seems to rolling along nicely.

Best of luck to the CentraTech team! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
TenX also doesn't put clients names on cards. WE DO.

WE DO" as much (or more) as you guys do...

Is called temporary card, in Q4 TENX will have, and they will offer both options, name on card and without the name, some users would like to remain anonymous, not all merchants ask for id and compare it if it matches with the name on the card. Why you affirm things without even knowing?

Nevertheless, centra doesn't even have a product yet, so...
Finally an valid point you made on this thread.
Congrats to you. Grin
Although there is some discourse going on with "the other guy"'s product now since your last post there.

But I see the point you have put out to the CentraTech team
It would be a thing of value to offer their customers the option to have their name on the card or not.
As prepaid visa cards do not have a customers name needed on the card in order to use it.
So this should be a viable option to ask centra to do when their customers choice is involved with the card they wish to use.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Where is Slack admin who let's scam slackbot spread their scam news?
That's very very bad at all!

Hi crypto,

Slack is an auto invite to all. This morning we had a guy join and try to spread fake information on where to send ETH too.

VERY IMPORTANT TO EVERYONE:

Never send any funds to any address besides ours that ends in f8a

ALWAYS verify that the token symbol of the address is shown and it shows Centra

ALSO verify that your using the same address by going to centratoken.eth in your etherscan browse.

Thank god no one sent, and everythjng is okay. We are in Eastern Time Zone and can't be awake all hours, but we just signed on 2 night moderators to keep the chat rooms clean.

Thanks,
Sam

PS. I'll catch up to any questions shortly.

Thank you Sam for the speedy updates!
Activity: 126
Where is Slack admin who let's scam slackbot spread their scam news?
That's very very bad at all!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Just joined to your signature campaign )
Very interesting and usefull project. Ill order credit card nessesary  Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Seems look this is a good project.  Roll Eyes

Have a few question:

1) Where is your company located? Can you give the addrees and Company name pls?
2) When are you planning release cards?)
3) What price ll be for order card?
4) You bounty still alive? What % for signature campaign? In your whitepaper signature % is 15%, and in Bounty theme is 25% of the Bounty Pool ?
It is a good project and all of these questions the Centra team answerred them many times on this thread Smiley Check some pages back and you will find anything you want to know.

Cant find some of questions  Roll Eyes
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
This is great start of the ICO blockchain based card projects have big potential and I have great expectation from this team they will bring better solution and provide the nice services for all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes Centra is very competitive in the card market, fees are low and we have rewards on payment.
Centra start to has a very good visibility on the market, just look how the pre sale was so nice.
A lot of media talk about Centra you can find these link on the thread.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I was looking at fee comparison table and can say your fees are most reasonable among all the similar service providers. When you use frequently card for different transactions then this difference is noticed and make difference. This was necessary for healthy competition in this market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Seems look this is a good project.  Roll Eyes

Have a few question:

1) Where is your company located? Can you give the addrees and Company name pls?
4) You bounty still alive? What % for signature campaign? In your whitepaper signature % is 15%, and in Bounty theme is 25% of the Bounty Pool ?
It is a good project and all of these questions the Centra team answerred them many times on this thread Smiley Check some pages back and you will find anything you want to know.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Seems look this is a good project.  Roll Eyes

Have a few question:

Activity: 448
Yes it's very nice to have a real product with a real utility that all crypto lover will use !
I'm excited about start to use my Centra card !
A project like that has an enourmous chance to explode in the future cause the use is real and there is a real demand for Centra card.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
firstboy
Congrats on a successful pre-ico!
I hope everyone is taking stock on the performance of similar projects and wow.. TenX jumped 30% today!
This project is going to be huge! I can feel it in my bones.
This is not your typical funny single application project with nothing to show and limited in use.
This project actually has a product that people actually want and a market place to use their tokens to buy things.
Bitcoin, Monero, and Dash are those coins that immediately come to mind.
And we know how much those coins has appreciated over the course of 1 year.
Potential value from real use cases cannot be ignored.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
I didn't dig deep but at large what I caught is this in pre_ico $2,545,614.87 was raised. Starting from today main ICO round will be kicked off which will last 60 days and 15 hours. My simple question is will the crowdfunding will run for 2 months or there is some maximum cap set in stone ? I want to get the whole idea if this can close earlier or anyway will last 60 days.

Hey jTalk,

Great points. Our ICO goal is 170k in ether or equivalent in BTC/ETH/LTC. If we hit that the ICO will be over and we will go into our 21 day lock before it hits exchanges.

We are very excited and now we have a 20% bonus t next 2 days then a 10% till the 7th day and 5% bonus till the 14th day of the ICO
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I didn't dig deep but at large what I caught is this in pre_ico $2,545,614.87 was raised. Starting from today main ICO round will be kicked off which will last 60 days and 15 hours. My simple question is will the crowdfunding will run for 2 months or there is some maximum cap set in stone ? I want to get the whole idea if this can close earlier or anyway will last 60 days.
Activity: 140
What are the advantages of a titanium card? In your Whitepapper information only about Blue, Gold and Black cards.. And I cant find any information about titanium cards  Huh

Soon Magister! It was implemented 3 weeks ago and approved by our bank. We are releasing a PDF and post here in the morning about it.

Smiley

Wow. This is a good project I guess.

We are excited!

20% ICO BONUS available for the 2 days!

www.centra.tech/token-sale/

www.centra.tech/gold

www.centra.tech/black

I'm in dev, since I joined to in Social media campaign

Thank you! Let's make Centra Greater together

(That will be a slogan one day lol)
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I guess the pre ico sale is over
Activity: 546
What are the advantages of a titanium card? In your Whitepapper information only about Blue, Gold and Black cards.. And I cant find any information about titanium cards  Huh

Smiley

Wow. This is a good project I guess.

We are excited!

20% ICO BONUS available for the 2 days!

www.centra.tech/token-sale/

www.centra.tech/gold

www.centra.tech/black

I'm in dev, since I joined to in Social media campaign
Pages:
Jump to: