Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 27. (Read 61054 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
So this card will liquidate both coins and tokens too or just the altcoins?

The card lets you spend/withdraw 8 cryptocurrency assets in real time with 0% Exchange Fees. (Bitcoin, Litecoin, ERC20, Ripple, Dash, Zcash and Monero)

Where you ll take the rate when converting crypto to fiat (bitcoin, litecon etc.) From some exchange?
For Example: I want to withdraw my ETH to Euro. What rate will be?

Whatever current market rates are at the time is what it'll convert too with 0% exchange fees.

You mean from some exchanges? Or may be from coinmarket cap?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

The card lets you spend/withdraw 8 cryptocurrency assets in real time with 0% Exchange Fees. (Bitcoin, Litecoin, ERC20, Ripple, Dash, Zcash and Monero)

Where you ll take the rate when converting crypto to fiat (bitcoin, litecon etc.) From some exchange?

Whatever current market rates are at the time is what it'll convert too with 0% exchange fees.
USD stored on the Platform is just for US residents.

Digital Assets is for any user because we are the ones insured and we host them here and offline here in the US. IF anything happens in regards to employee theft or network hack all assets are covered Smiley

Thanks Centratech for the quick reply. So basically, even if I am not a US resident, the cryptocurrency that I will put in my card is still covered by insurance and in case any untoward incident occurs - e.g. hacking, I will still get my cryptocurrency.

Did I understand it correctly?  Grin

Correct. ANY supported cryptocurrency on our Wallet is insured.

USD - just for US residents (insurance) - all can hold.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Would like to know more about the security features of the card. What if it is stolen or password got shared by someone else.? Can we block it instantly?? How to apply for a new card in a theft/loss situation.? I think many members would have similar queries.

Great questions.

1. Password is your responsibilty, we caution you take extra measures such as activate two step, email ver, etc.
2. Stolen is a different story your backed by Fraud protection of Visa or MasterCard
3. Yes right from app you can lock your Centra Card
4. Right through the App "Support" feature

Let me know if anything else comes to mind
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
USD stored on the Platform is just for US residents.

Digital Assets is for any user because we are the ones insured and we host them here and offline here in the US. IF anything happens in regards to employee theft or network hack all assets are covered Smiley

Thanks Centratech for the quick reply. So basically, even if I am not a US resident, the cryptocurrency that I will put in my card is still covered by insurance and in case any untoward incident occurs - e.g. hacking, I will still get my cryptocurrency.

Did I understand it correctly?  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Would like to know more about the security features of the card. What if it is stolen or password got shared by someone else.? Can we block it instantly?? How to apply for a new card in a theft/loss situation.? I think many members would have similar queries.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Why do u want to hold the ICO for 60 days?

We gave the window of 60 days. ICO will be closed on completion or then.

Is there a max funding set for the ICO to close early if the target is reached? and also who is the escrow for the project?
it can be find in the first page!
We are available in the United States and all over the world. Our current partnerships with Visa, MasterCard, and Banks gives us the ability to issue cards worldwide in our supported 100+ countries.
Just a quick question. The ICO will be open for 60 days. What's the end goal? How much money you want/need to raise? And I assume that if you reach that number the ICO will be closed and the coins will come sooner to exchanges. Am I right?

BTW: Next time (if there's a next time) start with live videos and make sure that investors have no doubts about whether or not you are legit. I was thinking about investing into Centra and another ICO, but as I wasn't 100% sure you are a real deal (at that time), I chose another ICO. Scams are the worst thing for all of us and that's why you should have started with videos (just a friendly advice).

Thanks!

I appreciate the feedback! Duly noted and understood. I wish you luck on your endeavors.

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Why do u want to hold the ICO for 60 days?

We gave the window of 60 days. ICO will be closed on completion or then.

Is there a max funding set for the ICO to close early if the target is reached? and also who is the escrow for the project?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
This sounds very promising and i bet it will be getting bigger in the future.

How bout germany. Will this be also available in germany? If yes, which shops will be available? Wouldn't you get any problems with eBay, since cBay sounds very similar?

Just curious questions Smiley and i wish you good luck Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Not much time left in the Centra pre-ico! Get your 25% Bonus.

This one is very well thought out!

Grin

Really wanted to wait until the ICO.. but I don't want to let this bonus slip through my fingers   Grin
Activity: 126
Just a quick question. The ICO will be open for 60 days. What's the end goal? How much money you want/need to raise? And I assume that if you reach that number the ICO will be closed and the coins will come sooner to exchanges. Am I right?

BTW: Next time (if there's a next time) start with live videos and make sure that investors have no doubts about whether or not you are legit. I was thinking about investing into Centra and another ICO, but as I wasn't 100% sure you are a real deal (at that time), I chose another ICO. Scams are the worst thing for all of us and that's why you should have started with videos (just a friendly advice).

Thanks!
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
What do you guys think about a Brand Ambassador Affiliate Program (BAAP)?

Let me know thoughts?

Sounds interesting. What's the catch about this Brand Ambassador Affiliate Program ?
This project already raised a lot of money. But when the ico will be launch? Too difficult to implement insured wallet.

Insured Wallet was one of our first accomplishments. Our policy covers ALL digital assets and USD (For US Residents) in the event of employee theft or hacks. Our system using a cold storage method protects us from hackers.

ICO Launch is 8/5/2017

Last day for Pre-Sale is today 25% Bonus!

We are excited. Stay tuned!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
We already have a product, stop saying we dont, I Offered you to come test it yourself you refused so stop trolling on that subject.

No, you offered me a test flight BETA. That is no near a real finished product. You don't have the product ready nor finished.  

It's ready and usable but, a product is never finished. (Technology Always Updates)

Your TenX project still says Unreleased.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onebit.app&hl=en

Thats how technology works. I don't want to keep going back and fourth with you. Your still invited and need to film yourself using it. Let me know, we'll send you a free Centra Blue Card.

Thanks,

Steve

It is downloaded in the playstore your "product" is not even available in the playstore, obviously not talking about updates. Tell me when i can download your APP in the playstore so i can order my card, then we will have a understanding.
Activity: 302
This project already raised a lot of money. But when the ico will be launch? Too difficult to implement insured wallet.
We already have a product, stop saying we dont, I Offered you to come test it yourself you refused so stop trolling on that subject.

No, you offered me a test flight BETA. That is no near a real finished product. You don't have the product ready nor finished. 

It's ready and usable but, a product is never finished. (Technology Always Updates)

Your TenX project still says Unreleased.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onebit.app&hl=en

Thats how technology works. I don't want to keep going back and fourth with you. Your still invited and need to film yourself using it. Let me know, we'll send you a free Centra Blue Card.

Thanks,

Steve
Pages:
Jump to: