Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 31. (Read 61054 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
All of our Bounty programs are now live and operational. Please take a look and participate today!

is this still active? looking to participate
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bringing all cryptocurrencies together and making them spendable using CCE like u stated in your webpage sounds like fulfillment to todays crypto gabs!For newbies like me this can be huge and possible big simplification of crypto use.Black Metal Founders card looks especialy well and by involment off devs now i have high expectation for this project i jump in to Centra project guys because the bigest difficulties i have now with crypto is easy conversion of crypto to fiat and my country have only few places to pay with crypto curencies with card i may never have to use euros again for buying things
Activity: 392
Merit: 130

Centra MyEtherWallet Userguide is up. It shows you the step by step guide on how to contribute on Centra Tokensale and receiving your CTR Tokens immediately.

Click on the picture to read the userguide.
Thank You

I'm a bit late to the party, and I'm still learning about ethereum and smart contracts. Up until a few days ago, I had no idea what a token really was, just that it was apart of ethereum. I recently signed up for myetherwallet and was wondering how to asign tokens that arent yet listed.
   This clears things up some, cheers!

Welcome man ! Glad I could help. Whenever you want to add smart contract to your myetherwallet the procedure is still the same, you just need to have the smart contract address then you're good to go.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I dont believe in TenX... they are saying a lot, but doing nothing...
So Im buyed Monaco tokens..
And now I see that here is a little more potential  :: Huh
Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN
Yeah, what main currencies you will have? You said you have 5 currencies. And what other left? Crypto or fiat? I wish to see $ among them  Roll Eyes

I don't know which 5 you know of but to give you a heads up they are going to support:

BTC, ETH, LTC, Dash, Zcash, Ripple, ERC20 Tokens & Monero.

I don't think that they gonna support Fiat.
ELIXIR TOKEN
Card projects are gaining popularity more and more than your better monaco and tenX?
That's true, but that is also good! Without other projects there would be no competition and they would spend less effort in improving their product.

What commission will be on withdrawal from the card? I already bought monaco, I also consider this project, look interesting.

It depends on which card you choose. There is the "Black Card (BC)", "Gold Card (GC)" and "Blue / Virtual Card (BlueC / VC)". Its quite hard to get one of the 1st two, because you have to contribute quit a big amount of ETH.

"BC" =  first 500 ICO backers whom purchase woth 100+ETH.
"GC" = first 1000 ICO backers whom purchase worth 30+ ETH.
"BlueC / VC" = access able for everbody.

If you are interested you can look up the limits for BC & GC in ther whitepaper (page 20). For BlueC & VC you have a spending limit of 5.000$ and a withdrawal limit of 1.000$. You can order a physical Blue Card for 10$ or create a virtual one. To spent, exchange and receive your blockchain assets in real time,they developed a module calles Currency Conversion Engine (CCE - whitepaper page 15).

Some highlights of Centra compared to his competitors:

ATM Fee:
CENTRA - 2.5$ compared to TenX (3.13$)
Blockchain support: 
Centra: BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, Zcash, XRP, ERC20 TOKENS, Monero.
Monaco: BTC, ETH
Wirex: BTC
TenX: BTC, ETH, ERC20 TOKENS, DASH

many more interesting stuff to read can be found on the first page of this thread, their whitepaper: https://www.centra.tech/CentraWhitepaper.pdf or at their homepage: https://www.centra.tech/.
Alonzo Ewing

As i understand Black cards and Titanium cards already ready for order. But Blue card ll ready only after release android apps  Roll Eyes
So they have ready product  Smiley
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆

Centra MyEtherWallet Userguide is up. It shows you the step by step guide on how to contribute on Centra Tokensale and receiving your CTR Tokens immediately.

Click on the picture to read the userguide.
Thank You

I'm a bit late to the party, and I'm still learning about ethereum and smart contracts. Up until a few days ago, I had no idea what a token really was, just that it was apart of ethereum. I recently signed up for myetherwallet and was wondering how to asign tokens that arent yet listed.
   This clears things up some, cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Hi, Is the Centra Bitcoin debit card available right now or will it be available after the crowd sale? Was excited to check out the products section of the site and see only token sale details popping up?
Yeah, what main currencies you will have? You said you have 5 currencies. And what other left? Crypto or fiat? I wish to see $ among them  Roll Eyes
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
How will my crypto currencies I own be linked to the Centra card? What will be the process? Does this mean I have to give up my private keys or I just load my crypto to another wallet held by Centra, much like an exchange?

I think Centra would already act like a wallet for your cryptocurrencies. No need to give them your private keys. Unique thing about Centra is its multi-blockchain compatibility (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Erc20 Tokens, Dash, Zcash, Ripple and Monero) controlled by an application to easily convert this into fiat currency without fees and use your debit card to cash out on ATM or purchase goods easily..

And also Centra provides insurance for our funds:
All digital currency that Centra Tech holds online is fully insured. This means that if Centra Tech were to suffer a breach of its online storage, the insurance policy would pay out to cover any customers funds lost as a result. The insurance policy covers any losses resulting from a breach of Centra's physical security, cyber security or by employee theft.

Thanks for the reply. One more question, If I have multiple currencies stored in my centra card, can I select only one currency to use for a certain spend or can I simultaneously use multiple crypto, meaning my btc, ltc and etc will be deducted by fractions for 1 specific spend?
Merit: 250
Card projects are gaining popularity more and more than your better monaco and tenX? What commission will be on withdrawal from the card? I already bought monaco, I also consider this project, look interesting.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Very good project. I believe that with Centra it will be much easier and more convenient to use crypto-currencies. Although it is premature to say how it will turn out practically, but judging by the white paper, and what is written in this thread, the prospects for this project look promising.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
How will my crypto currencies I own be linked to the Centra card? What will be the process? Does this mean I have to give up my private keys or I just load my crypto to another wallet held by Centra, much like an exchange?

I think Centra would already act like a wallet for your cryptocurrencies. No need to give them your private keys. Unique thing about Centra is its multi-blockchain compatibility (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Erc20 Tokens, Dash, Zcash, Ripple and Monero) controlled by an application to easily convert this into fiat currency without fees and use your debit card to cash out on ATM or purchase goods easily..
Centra Debit Card is best way to spend our cryptocurrency around the world, just swipe like normal credit/debit card, most important is I can spend my cryptocurrency ... 👍👍👍
Activity: 140

Our Signature Black Metal Founders card are one of a kind, no one has those right now! Centra will beat the competition. #CTR Tokens will operate on CentraChain Blockchain coming out Q12018
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
its looks liKe attractive )))  Roll Eyes

Card rewards of up to 2% of your purchases made on the Centra card

Token holders ll have also some % of comissions from cards? or may be some other bonuses?
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
There are so many cards out right now (or in very next future). Do you think all will survive or two or three major cards will dominate like visa and mastercard? Is there are already a poll in bitcointalk which card potential users want to choose?
Activity: 140
Sir, how do i relogin to your website for join token sale?
I filled the buy form before and accidentally closed the tab and i didnt see any login option

If your having issues use the "Log Out" Function on the website and restart your process.

Let us know if you have problems in slack or telegram.
Activity: 490
Sir, how do i relogin to your website for join token sale?
I filled the buy form before and accidentally closed the tab and i didnt see any login option
Pages:
Jump to: