Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 38. (Read 61054 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This is an interesting project. It's one of many altcoins that would succeed.

Thank you we are looking forward to it. Everyday is progress.

25% Bonus expires less than 4 days! Get on it Guys!

Everyone please follow our Facebook.com/CentraCard for very important updates tomororw!

Thank you!

Thank you we are looking forward to it. Everyday is progress.

25% Bonus expires less than 4 days! Get on it Guys!
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Just sent out all the slack invites! Keep them coming guys!

Thanks,
Steve
Make sure evreryone joins our Telegram and Slack.

Telegram:
https://t.me/CentraTech

Slack:
http://slack.centra.tech for the invite

Thanks,
Steve
ANNOUNCEMENT:

To those who have purchased tokens you can view it now at:

https://etherscan.io/token/Centra

Enter your Address in the Search/Filter By tab:

Press Apply and you will see your balance and then be able to view tokens on your Ether address.

Activity: 392
Merit: 130
For those who wants to contribute or have contributed on Centra Tokensale. Here's a simple and brief explanation on how to add Centra Token Smart Contract on you MyEtherWallet and receive your CTR Tokens.

HOW TO ADD CTR TOKENS SMART CONTRACT ON YOUR MYETHERWALLET  Grin
Announcement:

If you havn't done so already please visit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyended-centra-multi-blockchain-worldwide-debit-card-insured-wallet-2057569 to sign up for our bounty programs

Thanks,
Steve Stanley

Thanks. Just applied on some of the campaign. But Centratech said that we will be credited already for the things we have done before the bounty thread is up please do so update the spreadsheet for clarification. Thanks Smiley

Yeah don't worry, I have all the data for the work done until now by you guys, you should receive an email very soon (if you sent to centra) to submit the form for the past work.

Spreadsheet will be updated very soon.

Thanks for the hard work Smart!

-Steve

Thanks. Just applied on some of the campaign. But Centratech said that we will be credited already for the things we have done before the bounty thread is up please do so update the spreadsheet for clarification. Thanks Smiley

If you are missing shares please send SmartIphone a message to update accordingly.

Thanks,

Steve Stanley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

Yeah don't worry, I have all the data for the work done until now by you guys, you should receive an email very soon (if you sent to centra) to submit the form for the past work.

Spreadsheet will be updated very soon.

And for those who haven't read coininvestment.info article about Centra. I've taken the liberty to share it to this thread.

It's amazing how you make claim to have dealt with big exchanges and don't know how to write them properly: Bittrex becomes Bittrix, Bitfinex becomes Bitfiniex.

And what address is this?: https://coinvestment.info (it leads nowhere).

Your videos are amateurish. I still wonder how a company could have made deals with big exchanges like Kraken and Poloniex when well-known devs and coins have a hard time to get in despite a lot more visibility.

On your team, you had links that were taking each member to their personal twitter account. I had a look at some of your team members history and was surprised to see that some subscribed to twitter accounts that had no relation to the field you are in. Some guy had more interest in girls with big tits or mostly naked that the crypto world.

Also, you seem to have been able to make deals to bypass the American regulations when others more prominent people with more advanced and public projects have to wait longer. I am not a troll but I do believe that people take a big risk by putting money into your ICO.

Franc0 is the man you should listen.

I hold no responsibility for spelling errors and web server from the site. I just copy and pasted it to maintain the integrity of the article. The author may have not those errors resulting to mistaken spelling. Please disregard so..
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Good Questions. I'm curious how the project will still be.
If there are more cryptic cards on the market is the prenziep her not bad. In any case, something moves every day and that is already something.
Activity: 189
And for those who haven't read coininvestment.info article about Centra. I've taken the liberty to share it to this thread.

It's amazing how you make claim to have dealt with big exchanges and don't know how to write them properly: Bittrex becomes Bittrix, Bitfinex becomes Bitfiniex.

And what address is this?: https://coinvestment.info (it leads nowhere).

Your videos are amateurish. I still wonder how a company could have made deals with big exchanges like Kraken and Poloniex when well-known devs and coins have a hard time to get in despite a lot more visibility.

On your team, you had links that were taking each member to their personal twitter account. I had a look at some of your team members history and was surprised to see that some subscribed to twitter accounts that had no relation to the field you are in. Some guy had more interest in girls with big tits or mostly naked that the crypto world.

Also, you seem to have been able to make deals to bypass the American regulations when others more prominent people with more advanced and public projects have to wait longer. I am not a troll but I do believe that people take a big risk by putting money into your ICO.

Franc0 is the man you should listen.
Just announcement

Bounty Thread going up in 1 hour!

Thanks,
Steve
I just found your thread, dev! So, I have not read the whitepaper and the project yet, but apparently I can do some quesitonamentos! Why did you choose this segment? Some current projects had difficulties with regulations and legalities, regarding these problems, your project is exempt?

Hi Mihawk,

Great point! Please read the white paper it will answer all those above questions. We cover all the legal aspect of the direction we are going with Centra. One of the most important ruling on our Token is that it is a Utility token that is connected to our core product line.

Thanks,

Steve Stanley
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I just found your thread, dev! So, I have not read the whitepaper and the project yet, but apparently I can do some quesitonamentos! Why did you choose this segment? Some current projects had difficulties with regulations and legalities, regarding these problems, your project is exempt?
Announcement:

We are launching Bitcoin and Litecoin contribution acceptance starting tonight. A announcement will be made shortly.
Pages:
Jump to: