Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 42. (Read 61054 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

How do you know that. Would you please show some evidence and I will check that. Thank you.

There are 68M tokens for sale? If the price is 400CTR/ETH and the ETH price is $200 so the hardcap is equivalent to $34M Dollars, am i right?

Most of us that were available already went live to facebook and made posts, the rest will come soon. We had initial hardcap at higher internally (until ETH price tanked) but essentially yes. We are finalizing the publication of the Smart Contract.

Users can find it here:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x96a65609a7b84e8842732deb08f56c3e21ac6f8a

The Smart Contract is trustless and works. CTR Tokens are distributed during Pre-Sale automatically with a 25% Bonus until 8/5/17 [PRE SALE OPEN AND LIVE NOW]

Contribution Charts that will be published:

0.1 ETH is min to participate and gets your a Private Beta Access to Centra Wallet App
0.5 ETH is min to get a Centra Blue Card in Priority + Private Beta Access to Centra Wallet App (No Cap until ICO over)
30 ETH IS min to get a Centra Gold Card +  Private Beta Access to Centra Wallet App (1,000 Total)
100 ETH is min to get a Centra Black Metal Founders Edition Card (500 Total)

We will be announcing our limited edition Centra Titanium Metal Card. Only 200 of these will be available permanently. (In future users can upgrade to gold and black, but Titanium will only be for the ICO). It will be a minimum contribution of 500 ETH. It will have a program that we as Centra will loose money to pay rewards but it will be to our most prominent founder/contributor.

Let me know if anyone has any additional questions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

Hello, the picture of introducing the core development team member are missing, would you please update it so we can see the core members, thank you.

There is no core team.  This project is a scam to steal the proceeds from the token sale.

How do you know that. Would you please show some evidence and I will check that, or you just do not like this project. Thank you.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
There are 68M tokens for sale? If the price is 400CTR/ETH and the ETH price is $200 so the hardcap is equivalent to $34M Dollars, am i right?
Say Hi to Martin and Filip our Marketing and Tech Directors.

Thank you very much!

-Steve
Well, this project seems good to me. But yeah, how do you compare this project to another card project?

Great question, we have better limits, fees are more competitive. We have 4 versions of our cards with Centra Blue being our signature card. Our Smart Wallets are insured from employee theft and hacks. Our comprehensive rewards program adds a great value and the addition of the cBay marketplace makes utilizing the tokens a success.

Thanks,
Steve
In addition if you are referring to other project with debit card issuance. Here's a brief product comparison of Centra Cards from other cards:

Side by side comparison we can clearly see how Centra is far more superior than other cryptocurrency cards on the market.

Can you make one of those graphics for Filip and Martin please. Thanks!
Another update from Centra Tech Facebook page. Smart Contract will be live tonight.

We Will be live in the next 2 hours. Our support section releases today. COMPLETE HOW-TO's etc.

Thanks,
Steve
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Well, this project seems good to me. But yeah, how do you compare this project to another card project?
For those who haven't check out the live videos from Centra Tech recently. I've compiled it for you neatly. Make sure also to like their Facebook page to be updated instantly about the company announcements. Enjoy !

With this posting speed you will be come Hero member soon. Lol

He's killing it with the graphics.

Say Hi to Martin and Filip our Marketing and Tech Directors.

https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard/videos/133593367241274/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
me? hired?

IF CENTRA is soooo competitive and better than TENX why they have only raise 300 ETH?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x387792f7d2aa6e7fa1312261cf36f5f6f6b97c00 (not even a smart contract, just a regular address)

TENX pre ico and ico end up in minutes! raising more than 80 million USD, this project lacks in credibility and is most certainly a fraud. They have only raised 300 eth with all their paid releases and marketing tactics. open your eyes people.

Yes i'm a big supporter of TENX because is legit, even monaco is more legit than this project.

i really don't undertand how you can say something like that.
How can you think that because they haven't raised 80 million usd yet, "this project is most certainly a fraud".

They posted their name, their face. I give them trust!
Activity: 126
For those who haven't check out the live videos from Centra Tech recently. I've compiled it for you neatly. Make sure also to like their Facebook page to be updated instantly about the company announcements. Enjoy !

With this posting speed you will be come Hero member soon. Lol
Hi dev,
I have received an email about Centra Translation Bounty - Approved
When I can start to translate?
Where is the spreadsheet?

Spreadsheet will be emailed on Sundays giving weekly updates.

Thanks dev,
but, why you do not create a bounty thread in the bounty section?

Bounty section will be up shortly as well as a google form showing where everyone's at in terms of shares of the pool. We appreciate everyone participating in the bounty. Anyone else can sign up at

www.centra.tech/bounty-program
Thats mean I will receive weekly spreadsheet updates from centra team ? or spreadsheet will show to everyone when centra bounty thread release , I'm confused. Anyway , I have no idea why too many post talking about project scam or any bad comment from them

It's okay we went live on Facebook today and we will on Monday. Our business model will be by far superior. People will either Join the centra crowd sale or be upset they didn't. 

As far as the bounty goes it will be both  emailed and you can view it online on the form and you'll get an update. We want to keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks,
Steve
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Hi dev,

Thanks dev,

Bounty section will be up shortly as well as a google form showing where everyone's at in terms of shares of the pool. We appreciate everyone participating in the bounty. Anyone else can sign up at

Thats mean I will receive weekly spreadsheet updates from centra team ? or spreadsheet will show to everyone when centra bounty thread release , I'm confused. Anyway , I have no idea why too many post talking about project scam or any bad comment from them
Hi dev,

Thanks dev,

Just a Social Media update:

Our final version of our white paper will be available Monday morning EST! We apologize for any fonts that did not display properly or typos. We worked with a 3rd party agency in drafting this and the final version will be available to view and translate right from our website.

Do we also need to translate the whitepaper ? If so could you please email us the necessary things which are needed for the translation Smiley
Time flies so fast only 5 days to go till the ICO. Let's spread the word guys and help the team in campaigning this project.

No, the white paper font is being updated so it can be updated right on the website.

Thanks,
Steve Stanley
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17147.0
> Vietnamese ANN translate completed.
Please have a review.
Thank you

Great job. Thank you for your hard work we appreciate it.

Thanks,
Steve
I hope the Devs have plans on creating their Own chain when the crowd sale is over, i see bad post and accusation but the on who will dictates the outcome  if it is a success or a failure are the investors it self

Hi chichidori,

Are you referencing creating our own blockchain? Just curious so I can answer this post correctly.

Thanks,
Steve Stanley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I hope the Devs have plans on creating their Own chain when the crowd sale is over, i see bad post and accusation but the on who will dictates the outcome  if it is a success or a failure are the investors it self
Activity: 126
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17147.0
> Vietnamese ANN translate completed.
Please have a review.
Thank you

Our final version of our white paper will be available Monday morning EST! We apologize for any fonts that did not display properly or typos. We worked with a 3rd party agency in drafting this and the final version will be available to view and translate right from our website.

Do we also need to translate the whitepaper ? If so could you please email us the necessary things which are needed for the translation Smiley
Time flies so fast only 5 days to go till the ICO. Let's spread the word guys and help the team in campaigning this project.

It'll way easier to do it then with the right files. We once again pushed to get this project out early due to ta market decision, but the core of the product is there and ready Smiley We are excited to start this journey with everyone.

Also after speaking to Andrey (Our Blockchain Engineer) We will be re-creating our smart contract tonight. It is possible to add pre-sale conditions to our current token contract without worrying about a issue and burn process. Pre-Sale was not in our business plan but, we will finalize this and deploy the new Smart Contract with Pre-Sale automatic capabilities. All PRE-SALE ORDERS will get their tokens as soon as our Smart Contract is deployed tonight. We will launch our Support Center (Un-Finished), but it will show how to view your tokens etc. We believe this will increase confidence in the system during the presale.

Thanks,
Steve Stanley

Pages:
Jump to: