Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 74. (Read 91138 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Here is my pointofview :

1: ico will be over before 15days

2: before late october, big exchange will use CTR. Centra is usa,  i guess they will have easy deal with bittrex and other. Someone on the official chat said to me kraken,  is it True ? I guess they are not lying but thats not my responsability. Ask them ! Smiley

3: skyrocketing at more than 30$ (monaco did it with a less good product).

4:  if all goes well, you buy at 1,5 and maybe sell at 30 or even more. Imo in less than 3 months

Thats at least what i hope in the near future. Am i right ? Dunno, what do you think ?

Not sure $30 is realistic yet, it has the potential to be that much in a year or so but not 3 months, $30 will be a $3Bn market cap.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Here is my pointofview :

2: before late october, big exchange will use CTR. Centra is usa,  i guess they will have easy deal with bittrex and other. Someone on the official chat said to me kraken,  is it True ? I guess they are not lying but thats not my responsability. Ask them ! Smiley

4:  if all goes well, you buy at 1,5 and maybe sell at 30 or even more. Imo in less than 3 months

Thats at least what i hope in the near future. Am i right ? Dunno, what do you think ?

It's fundamentally worth more than MCO
- true VISA deal
- US market (plastic money land!)
- ecosystem of services around the payment

Imho, it could reach the levels TenX missed earlier this year.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Here is my pointofview :

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Great Centra is on track.  They have a great product
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Central has surpassed all card token I ever know. Those guy deliver big time. Another successful ico that would ever be in my opinion will be notary. NTRY! Those notary guys got every expert you can think of on board. Interesting days ahead.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
tell me where to look fees ICO ? how many coins? and when it finally ends???
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi

How ling time it will take to make profit from this project from your opinion please share with us. I'm curios to know about your thought it seems you have more deep news about this project. But from my point of view it will become profitable right after the launch.
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
The Centra Card® Order System will be online in a few hours so purchasers can complete their order. Thank you

-YouShallNotPass
Centra Tech Moderator
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
I am new, but I just know Centra Tech today. I believe this project, this is a very good one.
I like how it will work and in its usage as a worldwide debit card. I will read more about this. I've got a feeling this is going to be a hit!
Activity: 153
We rated Centra on ICO Drops as "Medium Interest Level"
Hype Level - High
Risk Rate - Low
ROI Rate - Normal

https://icodrops.com/centra/
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Once the ICO ends and people see more and more cards in the hands of cardholders and in actual use, I believe this project will take its rightful place in the world of Crypto. The Team is delivering on time and on target, despite all the saboteurs trying to ruin the ICO and the even more silly token holders selling for peanuts on cryptopia and ed exchanges just to tidy over a small profit. I am glad my Wife got a gold metal card and she bought me the blue card as a gift and we did a couple more investments also in Centra during the ICO.

Why didn't you both get a Gold metal card  Grin Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Once the ICO ends and people see more and more cards in the hands of cardholders and in actual use, I believe this project will take its rightful place in the world of Crypto. The Team is delivering on time and on target, despite all the saboteurs trying to ruin the ICO and the even more silly token holders selling for peanuts on cryptopia and ed exchanges just to tidy over a small profit. I am glad my Wife got a gold metal card and she bought me the blue card as a gift and we did a couple more investments also in Centra during the ICO.
Activity: 297
IMO this is a good project, you have a brand super star, and you have good tech to deliver it, I will invest more ETH.
Activity: 140
Centra is one step ahead of the other projects that work with cards, This will be clear in a few weeks! When will the available quantity of Centra be available in coinmarket? Is this the reason the price does not move according to the real capacity of the project?
well, as soon as the ico will be over, things will go fast. Big exchange place will use CTR (you can ask on the official chat, they have list), a lot of people will use the card and the CTR price will reach the moon. See whats happened with other "card coin" ? They are weaker but they already reach more than 20$...

Correct me if i am wrong but there are a lot of facts that show centra as the only team abble to link "no.it people" and cryptoworld.

You are correct!

CTR has a lot more value to the table then just a token. Order your card today!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Centra is one step ahead of the other projects that work with cards, This will be clear in a few weeks! When will the available quantity of Centra be available in coinmarket? Is this the reason the price does not move according to the real capacity of the project?
well, as soon as the ico will be over, things will go fast. Big exchange place will use CTR (you can ask on the official chat, they have list), a lot of people will use the card and the CTR price will reach the moon. See whats happened with other "card coin" ? They are weaker but they already reach more than 20$...

Correct me if i am wrong but there are a lot of facts that show centra as the only team abble to link "no.it people" and cryptoworld.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Activity: 301
What is Mayweather's role in your team? I see he is in your team member page of your website, but no introduction there, so please enlighten me, thanks.
Activity: 237
What is the soft cap for centra?
Pages:
Jump to: