Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 70. (Read 91138 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Centra Black® Cards will have a Credit line beginning January 1st, 2018 | Credit Line Increases will begin Q4 2018. More information will be available soon. Thank you

Centra Gold® Metal Edition cards confirmed to have a Credit Line beginning March 1st, 2018. - More information to be released soon.

Credit Line increases? I thought these were essentially pre-paid using crypto balances or deposits. Is there a credit element to these cards then as well? Do you need credit scores (and thus SSN) to establish a credit line?

I would say probably. They would just go to a higher level of KYC.

This is really interesting, I am asking now in the Slack room what they mean by credit line. Although I would just probably be using my own money on the card. I plan to do all my grocery shopping and pay my internet with the card as I am not a whale and can't yet buy luxury goods, but if we all use our Centra cards to the maximum, we will earn 0.8% from the expenditure we all make every 3 months so nice passive revenues.  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Centra Black® Cards will have a Credit line beginning January 1st, 2018 | Credit Line Increases will begin Q4 2018. More information will be available soon. Thank you

Centra Gold® Metal Edition cards confirmed to have a Credit Line beginning March 1st, 2018. - More information to be released soon.

Credit Line increases? I thought these were essentially pre-paid using crypto balances or deposits. Is there a credit element to these cards then as well? Do you need credit scores (and thus SSN) to establish a credit line?

I would say probably. They would just go to a higher level of KYC.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
We have an official update on the Release of the Centra Wallet app to the iOS App Store and Google Play Store:

https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-wallet-and-token-sale-update-af9d59e4a30d

Thank you for your information. I see the ICO is going on to it's end. 17 hours to it - as we can see it from the website Centra Tech. What can I say - looking forward for it. Wish all the luck to the founders of the project, developers and supporters. Great project!!! Interesting idea!!! )))))) So, will see the results))))) But to my mind - the result of the ICO will be successful))))
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
We have an official update on the Release of the Centra Wallet app to the iOS App Store and Google Play Store:

That is great , I read the article and says in 3 days there will be beta version wallet for IOS and Android, great news. But I have a question though: in the near future is there any chance for a desktop wallet, for windows, mac etc. ? thanks
Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
The Centra Card® Order System is now LIVE! GO complete your purchase by adding your Order, KYC, AML, & shipping information so we can get you your cards ASAP. The link to complete your order is here:  https://www.centra.tech/order-form/

I have already filled out that one:

I have invested 5 ETH but can´t order a card, site is not working: https://www.centra.tech/products/index.html

Here is the link to fill in your card order:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mumq0Z5rjxQ6JNkVPlZV4y0Qs45zGhkeiWnT2EOY8L8/

The website is just a dev version, we put it up because of the clone scammer and to protect our clients. We are updating the website all day today. Thanks

But I got no confirmation email from Centra, instead I got some spam with many email addresses in clear text from other users which have also filled the form from the Link. Sad
Do I have to complete the new form again?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yes, I am always interested in the projects who are try to bring cryptocurrencies in the real world. There are already a few projects which are busy with debit cards like TenX or even Monaco. But this one allows you to pay in eight different cryptocurrencies. I ask myself  "Is it so complicated to make a debit card for the major cryptocurrencies and all the one using the same blockchain?" so what do you think. But adding more supported crypto for this card make its more brilliant and will increase demand from card holders.

It is better to limit the number of tokens allowed for use on their platform, liquidity is a very big issue and having any token with less than $1 million average trading volume could be a big issue for the team.

I believe the total number by end of next year is 12. So by Q4 2018, you will be able to use 12 crypto currency packed in one debit card. And the sales of the token is going to end in less than 48 hours now.
Those of you interested in getting a crypto debit card that is supporting 8 currency now and more to be added in the next year, please get them now, as you have less than 2 days to get them.
The metal cards will not be available after the ICO. So jump in now fast!
Activity: 140

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Yes, I am always interested in the projects who are try to bring cryptocurrencies in the real world. There are already a few projects which are busy with debit cards like TenX or even Monaco. But this one allows you to pay in eight different cryptocurrencies. I ask myself  "Is it so complicated to make a debit card for the major cryptocurrencies and all the one using the same blockchain?" so what do you think. But adding more supported crypto for this card make its more brilliant and will increase demand from card holders.

It is better to limit the number of tokens allowed for use on their platform, liquidity is a very big issue and having any token with less than $1 million average trading volume could be a big issue for the team.
Activity: 182
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Hi guys,
I understand the card is a debit, hence with no impact on our credit score whatsoever.

Can someone confirm?

Thx

Yes, Centra card is a debit card and debit card have little to no impact on your credit score, so I guess there's nothing to worry.

Thx
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Hi guys,
I understand the card is a debit, hence with no impact on our credit score whatsoever.

Can someone confirm?

Thx

Yes, Centra card is a debit card and debit card have little to no impact on your credit score, so I guess there's nothing to worry.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Hi guys,

Can someone confirm?

Thx
Activity: 448
hello
why i cant send ethr to centra ico give me error and cancel transaction

To:
Contract 0xbdb45d02d8ef8dc5e59aa58b26b99a4af3806baa (CentraSale)  
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]
Value:
0.035 Ether ($10.03) - [CANCELLED]
Gas Limit:
Gas Used By Txn:
Gas Price:
0.00000005 Ether (50 Gwei)
Actual Tx Cost/Fee:
0.01 Ether ($2.87)

please help me and tell me why
ico have minimum pay or no ?

actual tx cost is $2.87 n you want to purchase 10$? might be better off buying from an exchange. Plus,
ether network is jamming, due to traffic in etherdelta

Minimum deposit is 0.2ethet, this might be the reason why your ttansaction was cancelled. If that the case,
you can still get centra from etherdelta, livecoin, or crypto exchange
Sam says in slack: ICO will be closed and sold out in 48 hours by our new Managing Partnership. supposably ico has reached hard cap. This is great! Grin

How many coins is the cap on Centra?

I heard 92K then raised. I think that's pretty much it

I just check the website, not sure how many raised, but Centra still accepting ether deposit on the conpany website.
hello
why i cant send ethr to centra ico give me error and cancel transaction

To:
Contract 0xbdb45d02d8ef8dc5e59aa58b26b99a4af3806baa (CentraSale)  
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]
Value:
0.035 Ether ($10.03) - [CANCELLED]
Gas Limit:
Gas Used By Txn:
Gas Price:
0.00000005 Ether (50 Gwei)
Actual Tx Cost/Fee:
0.01 Ether ($2.87)

please help me and tell me why
ico have minimum pay or no ?

actual tx cost is $2.87 n you want to purchase 10$? might be better off buying from an exchange. Plus,
ether network is jamming, due to traffic in etherdelta
Activity: 462
Sam says in slack: ICO will be closed and sold out in 48 hours by our new Managing Partnership. supposably ico has reached hard cap. This is great! Grin

How many coins is the cap on Centra?

I heard 92K then raised. I think that's pretty much it
there is minimum 0.2 eth for deposit and it doesnt matter is there capital letters in address or all smalls
i pay 0.014 for fee and its canceled for transaction because in the site didnt tell of minimum of transaction and its not right

and this pay is 0.11
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0c08c9393f125ed51e84df6e3539d3ca67dd13bca22c3d4099d45ab993726a90

and this
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x17f28d18cff1d82c1a12768d44185da5cdc58780a4ee396f435a3a78def0739a

please tell me correct of minimum

I guess is official 0.2 ETH the minimum contribution, I just saw on their official website. It is a little bit confusing because at start of ICO was 0.1 ETH, and now is 0.2 ETH, and most of us didnt check that update, and that is why so many cancelled orders of 0.1 ETH
there is minimum 0.2 eth for deposit and it doesnt matter is there capital letters in address or all smalls
i pay 0.014 for fee and its canceled for transaction because in the site didnt tell of minimum of transaction and its not right

and this pay is 0.11
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0c08c9393f125ed51e84df6e3539d3ca67dd13bca22c3d4099d45ab993726a90

and this
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x17f28d18cff1d82c1a12768d44185da5cdc58780a4ee396f435a3a78def0739a

please tell me correct of minimum

I really dont know what to say anymore, I just checked on etherscan and yes, the 0.1 eth does not go trought, but also I noticed the 0.12 eth goes through. Try to send a little more than 0.1 eth, something like 0.12, 0.14 eth

But just to be sure you may send 0.2 eth, it seems that is the limit now. I sent my ETH on 19th september, last tuesday, and at that time this was the minimum, 0.1 ETH. Sorry for confusion
Pages:
Jump to: