Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Chain of Points - Transforming Loyalty Into Rewards - ICO LIVE!!! - page 7. (Read 8592 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
It seems like the high value of bitcoin is slowind down the crowdsale: usually the first days with the higher bonuses sell out very quickly. Marketing needs to be powered a bit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
Hi Dev i think you should promote in social media too that the best way to get investors as i see in your twitter and facebook only 1 or 2 people are shere, retweet your tweet,well i'm talking social media campaign, is it possible to do so,afaik many succesful project out there doing promo in social media.just my opinion

yeah i think so dude, nowadays social media is a good media for promoting something like this, with social media investor from any country can know this great project! good luck dev!

I think next time is open ico selling is ready
if ico selling early open, chain of points coin ca open social media campaign, twitter campaign and facebook campaign
so wait until chain of points open ico selling
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
yeah i think so dude, nowadays social media is a good media for promoting something like this, with social media investor from any country can know this great project! good luck dev!
There is also some downside on advertising in social medias. Specially in twitter there are many accounts with fake followers which doesn't make any difference or doesn't have any importance. Rather than getting some investors social media campaigns prior to ICO is good for creating early buzz.  Grin
In order to counter the fake twitter followers there is a twitter audit where you can check whether the followers are real or not and the campaign manager will usually take these sort of responsibilities and if Yahoo is looking after the social media campaign too then you can very well be sure that he will take every precaution to reject the void fake twitter followers.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There is also some downside on advertising in social medias. Specially in twitter there are many accounts with fake followers which doesn't make any difference or doesn't have any importance. Rather than getting some investors social media campaigns prior to ICO is good for creating early buzz.  Grin
Activity: 1246
Hi Dev i think you should promote in social media too that the best way to get investors as i see in your twitter and facebook only 1 or 2 people are shere, retweet your tweet,well i'm talking social media campaign, is it possible to do so,afaik many succesful project out there doing promo in social media.just my opinion

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Activity: 517
Merit: 250
How much minimum funds collected(target) crowdsale chain of points? for success?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
When is the final date for the Ico? I like the concept of creating loyalty incentives for businesses and consumers very interesting
Chain of points ICO on 9tb February - 9th March, based on this news : CoinReport their approaching initial coin offering (ICO), which will commence on February 9, 2017 and run through March 9. https://coinreport.net/chain-points-announces-ico/
I like take a part in the ico as the project seems so great, people should realize how chain of points has some advantages which better than other coins, such as : With the blockchain of Chain of Points, no electricity is wasted and a new block can be created every 10 seconds, with this condition, we can do a lot of transactions everyday but no need to worry about unconfirmed transaction.

its good to see that chain of points can created new blocks every 10 seconds and i think it will make the transaction is faster but i am wondering how it will happen if there are many transaction is created in future and we know that in future, the transaction will be increase more than now.
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello guys.
Do you keep looking for portuguese translation?
If you want this, feel fre to shot me a pm.

Regards, Shooter
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Any bounty campaign like signcamp or social network camp dev??

Here for signature campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chain-of-points-signature-campaignclosed-1801121 unfortunately newbie members are not eligible to join
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
When is the final date for the Ico? I like the concept of creating loyalty incentives for businesses and consumers very interesting
Chain of points ICO on 9tb February - 9th March, based on this news : CoinReport their approaching initial coin offering (ICO), which will commence on February 9, 2017 and run through March 9. https://coinreport.net/chain-points-announces-ico/
I like take a part in the ico as the project seems so great, people should realize how chain of points has some advantages which better than other coins, such as : With the blockchain of Chain of Points, no electricity is wasted and a new block can be created every 10 seconds, with this condition, we can do a lot of transactions everyday but no need to worry about unconfirmed transaction.
Activity: 275
hey what happens to the balance of the 21,000,000 tokens if they go unsold?

$.30 per token is the sale price,  implying 30 mil $ mkt cap if you consider the 100,000,000 potential tokens.  Please tell me how you arrived at this price,  because I think it is way too high.

Hi, unsold tokens will be reserved for future funding of the project.

Only 30% of the 100M  tokens will be made available, the rest are distributed over a period of many years. So if you purchase tokens, and stake them, you will not be diluted, in fact, your ownership percentage of the total supply of coins will actually grow considerably.

Is there any information available on POS rebate / inflation rate?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Can you add blog or article writing in your bounties? People use to google first about your company before making investments.. So its good someone will write about you and your company.

This is a great idea we will definitely do this.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Any bounty campaign like signcamp or social network camp dev??
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
The project is similar to Incent, but still some difference, I think you are better than Incent because you base on bitcoin, but they base on Waves.

I've never heard of Incent. Is it popularly known or is it something that never really surfaced well? Do you have a link from bitcointalk to point me to? The project here is very interesting, so I'd love to check out these other similar ones as well.
Check it out for your reference. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annincnt-incent-loyalty-waves-token-traded-on-bittrex-1610052
But I guess this is better than Incent so I will support this project as well by investing, I hope we it will gather a good amount of investments during the ICO.
Activity: 249
What is the threshold for lowest funding? Is this ICO a refundable one if the threshold won't be reached? No escrow?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
The project is similar to Incent, but still some difference, I think you are better than Incent because you base on bitcoin, but they base on Waves.

I've never heard of Incent. Is it popularly known or is it something that never really surfaced well? Do you have a link from bitcointalk to point me to? The project here is very interesting, so I'd love to check out these other similar ones as well.
Activity: 322
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Nice to see the ICO is live now. As I see on this thread, peoples have a good reaction on this project. This project is making good concept with "transforming loyalty into rewards" tagline. I hope the ICO sale will touch the target point and bring this project success.

i have a doubt it will not reach the target since this coin have good potential and many users i think are into this project including me, i will definitely invest some spare money before the ICO ends
Activity: 241
Pages:
Jump to: