Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] chainsnort (live transaction monitoring and fingerprinting tool) - page 2. (Read 24514 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1011

A little screenshot of the latest windows build, highlighting a large multisig transaction:

Also, starting today I will be experimenting a new funding model and see if it's sustainable:

• on odd-numbered weeks, the latest stable Windows build for chainsnort can be obtained at no cost - just PM me for the download link

• on even-numbered weeks, the download will cost 0.255 BTC - send the transaction and PM me for the download link

Hopefully the revenue will help cover part of my development time.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Can this be added to Bitcoin-ncurses?

Haven't heard of Bitcoin-ncurses - will look it up!

It's awesome to check on my node, but it's missing live transactions
legendary

Haven't heard of Bitcoin-ncurses - will look it up!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
legendary
Chainsnort now recognizes P2SH (multisig) transactions and tags them in real-time!

Screenshot upcoming...
Activity: 208
Merit: 148
Is it possible to mark multisig transactions?
legendary
Hi,

- sorry for the delayed responses, I've been literally overwhelmed by the amount of stuff and work lately. Trying to redefine my priorities but it's easier said than done.

- will send the latest private beta build to Dabs as soon as it's ready, later this week most likely

- about donations: they can be sent to either 1SEPsD35L3C6nKUghwNvRHeyGSyTUSRYS or 1111127SpvabYpoeDoiz5L7QPkfiSh2Q and are always warmly accepted

- a new transaction type (XCP_OP) is now detected by the fingerprinting module, bringing the number of different types recognized to 15.  Note: Don't expect to see that new type very easily, there are only a couple of XCP transactions done per hour.

And thanks for all the feedback!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I'd like to try to private beta.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
AltcoinWarrior.com
It never ceases to amaze me the awesome innovations such as this that Bitcoin has inspired... will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The Buck Stops Here.
The websocket.py download is a 404.

Workaround was to grab it from here: https://github.com/liris/websocket-client
legendary
Activity: 1512
please reup the windows version !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cry

Zero donations or contributions in 5 months, people take and don't give anything back... No wonder this project is dying... Sad

I don't see a bitcoin adress for donation ...  Huh
legendary
The download link for the latest published windows build (0.43.3c - January 12, 2014) is available again.

I've also updated the link in the OP.
legendary
OK, the "transaction-type guessing engine" now has 14 different tags recognized.
Feel free to PM me if interested in trying this new private beta (Windows only for now).
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Those are some awesome features you are working on! I'm glad that I send you a donation Grin
legendary
I have also implemented a new advanced feature called transaction fingerprinting, which attempts to classify transactions in one (or more) categories based on certain behavioral patterns. Of course this can never be 100% perfect, but I'm aiming for a decent level of accuracy. It is still experimental at this time.

Example:

legendary
In the meantime, here's a teaser of the extended version, which will include a verbose mode showing all inputs and outputs for each transaction, and simple pattern-matching capabilities.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Thanks for the tip! As a sign of gratitude, I will PM you a special version of chainsnort with a couple of additional features (within a few days).
No problem man. You deserved it. I will patiently await your PM. Grin
legendary
I just found out about this program and it works great! Send you a (very) small tip. Keep up the good work Grin

Thanks for the tip! As a sign of gratitude, I will PM you a special version of chainsnort with a couple of additional features (within a few days).
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I just found out about this program and it works great! Send you a (very) small tip. Keep up the good work Grin

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Love this little app, soothing to observe all the transactions flowing
Pages:
Jump to: