Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] chainsnort (live transaction monitoring and fingerprinting tool) - page 4. (Read 24514 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1011
Here's a very early preview of the 100% RPC version... Only transaction hashes are displayed in this proof of concept, but the live capture method is already working out nicely:

Activity: 605
Merit: 500
I just can't stop admiring developers on this forum - what you guys are doing is amazing!

Ok, moving on to harass other coders... They deserved it  Wink

Vadim

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I'd like to thank robanswe, who kindly gave me access to a full node for developing the RPC connector.
No problems at all just make sure you always test connect before you run your test because the RPC server will not be online 24/7. Also don't hesitate to pm me if you get any problems. Chainsnort with RPC connector will be awesome for sure and I can barley wait:) Anyway keep up the good work and take the time you need.
legendary
The next version will also flag microtransactions (sub $1) in red. Due to the fee structure, only 1% of transactions are microtransactions currently.

I've also adopted the transparent background idea, with RoxxR's help Smiley

legendary
I'd like to thank robanswe, who kindly gave me access to a full node for developing the RPC connector.
legendary
No, I really could use some help with this. It's a little more complex (and time-consuming) than expected to implement it properly, and I don't even have the resources to run a full node to experiment with, unfortunately.  

Run the full node in testnet?

I'm investigating this...
legendary
Blockchain has a public rpc

Unfortunately, some key RPC methods required by chainsnort are disabled on their API.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Blockchain has a public rpc
No, I really could use some help with this. It's a little more complex (and time-consuming) than expected to implement it properly, and I don't even have the resources to run a full node to experiment with, unfortunately.  

Run the full node in testnet?
legendary
IS RPC version out yet?  Really looking forward to this!  Cool

legendary
OK, I will remove the Windows binary download of chainsnort (complete with color output) very shortly, so get it while you can. Any early users who already own a copy of the chainsnort binary are allowed to freely use it forever. 

Now I don't want to turn it into a typical paid app, but I would like to try a new idea: as i do need thé donations and almost none were received so far, any time a tip comes in through the official donation address <1111127SpvabYpoeDoiz5L7QPkfiSh2Q>, the download is made freely available to anyone (not just the donator) for the next 24h.

How much does the donation size have to be, I was wanting this app but realized the dl link is gone now.

It can be anything you like! Donations help me further develop and maintain the tool. Once the donation is made please post here again in this thread to confirm. Thanks!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
OK, I will remove the Windows binary download of chainsnort (complete with color output) very shortly, so get it while you can. Any early users who already own a copy of the chainsnort binary are allowed to freely use it forever. 

Now I don't want to turn it into a typical paid app, but I would like to try a new idea: as i do need thé donations and almost none were received so far, any time a tip comes in through the official donation address <1111127SpvabYpoeDoiz5L7QPkfiSh2Q>, the download is made freely available to anyone (not just the donator) for the next 24h.

How much does the donation size have to be, I was wanting this app but realized the dl link is gone now.
Activity: 2
IS RPC version out yet?  Really looking forward to this!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
... seriously?! This is hardly more than a few dozen lines of code. Roll Eyes

Anyways, please open a proper development environment on github, so we can also improve this. On the other hand it is just a websocket listener that reformats stuff a little bit so far...
legendary

I tinkered a little bit with this and now I've got a dynamic chainsnort desktop wallpaper  Grin

http://i.imgur.com/RieKGhl.png

I'm thinking of making a little blog post on how to do this, if someone is interested.

I'm interested it looks great!
Activity: 208
Merit: 148
I tinkered a little bit with this and now I've got a dynamic chainsnort desktop wallpaper  Grin

I'm thinking of making a little blog post on how to do this, if someone is interested.
legendary
Next feature (currently under testing): color highlighting of "interesting" addresses, based on a very simple external text file containing a list of addresses to watch for. For instance, in the below screenshot, the 1dice and 1A6TJ addresses are defined as 'interesting'.

When such an address is detected, an alert containing the relevant transaction details could also be emailed.
legendary
Hey, how about adding support for twitter API - ie, sending automatic tweets when certain conditions are met? That would be dope...

Yes, this is actually on my to-do list! I am looking at the following notification types:
email, syslog, twitter and pastebin.
legendary
Man this is the third coincidence today. Creepy. I ran into tee for the first time earlier and now you mention it.

The lack of any coincidences would be the greatest coincidence. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: