Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHARMCOIN [CHARM] - Masternodes, Secure, ASIC Resistance, PoW - page 2. (Read 3552 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hmm, let's mine some coins. Smiley
Activity: 27
this project seems good, i'll keep watching on this, i like the logo btw.  Grin Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 37
masternode coins...what a waste.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
As long as the inverstors make money nobody cares if it for girls or not Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
I join, I hope for success and further continuation.
The name is interesting-this coin is probably best for girls?)
Activity: 130
This project is really good and I see that it will be successful!
egretia
Activity: 49
It seems as coin for girls) Grin
Activity: 502
Merit: 15
Building Altcoinchain
Really, Dowdloads?
How's your code btw?   Grin Grin

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.
Shitperson comment - be aware
Activity: 126
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
https://graviex.net/markets/charmbtc    the price is very sad) Cry Cry Cry Cry
I checked the price of Charmcoin today. It is just my opinion, but with current low price and current rates of Charmcoin campaign, it is a little bit hard to attract supporters due to low payments for each participants.
I think it will be better, more realistic to increase the payment rates a bit or postpone it and re-open later at the right time.
Best regards,
Activity: 28

The price will be normal in a few days the mn owners will sell and the others will buy...

I didn't even know it was already listed on graviex until I read the post above.

So you mean thousands of coins for sale and basically no buyers?
Sure, that will make the price less sad.
Maybe when it hits CMC it will be different, but that's a long long way to go. Not sure if it will even be listed since they went for Graviex exchange. Stay safe! Cool

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

The price will be normal in a few days the mn owners will sell and the others will buy...
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 23
It will last minimum 1 month , the payment will be weekly
Why you mentioned in the OP that each participant will get payments for only one week during the campaign, not weekly payments.
What you said in your latest thread meant each participant will earn 4 rounds of payments if they meet the requirements of the campaign for all four weeks.

That is right.
Activity: 18
CHARM on MININGPOOLFUN

MiningPoolFun

Low fees!
0.5%
Hourly Payouts

Friendly support:
Join our Discord!

Start Mining Now!

Code:
ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://miningpoolfun.club:4233 -u WALLET-ADDRESS.worker -p c=CHARM
copper member
Hello. Signature campaign duration will be 1 week per user.
What a strange signature campaign! One-week signature campaign, really? I don't think users will leave their current campaign to join such the one which will pay them for only one week.
Personally, you should adjust rules a bit to attract supporters.

It will last minimum 1 month , the payment will be weekly
copper member
Hi dev,
I have a simple question for you.
Will Charmcoin signature campaign be a weekly-paid campaign?
Please update the OP with more details about upcoming signature campaign and links to form to submit, spreadsheet to check progress of each participants.
Thanks.
Hello. Signature campaign duration will be 1 week per user.
Activity: 2
i hope you are doing well.
Pages:
Jump to: