Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHARMCOIN [CHARM] - Masternodes, Secure, ASIC Resistance, PoW - page 4. (Read 3552 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I believe this is a good project, trust the team will grow successfully and good luck in the implementation of the project!
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
What's the greedy pre-mine going to be used for?
copper member
Activity: 23
Just look at what happened to the coins where your pool is present in the first post replay (after a few seconds). All in Exchange and abandoned.
Yea? I can name a few that weren't.

Ravencoin
XUMA
Northern
Virtus
Dixicoin
Bitspace
$PAC
Ultima
Timecoin

Anything else you would like to FUD about?

As we Fear not the future as hard working people, nor are we Uncertain of our capacity to overcome, hence Doubt we not our difference from those you kindly listed. we Know for a fact what we are looking at Smiley Read a bit more carefully our mission statement, please. The Beauty Industry is booming like never before, as there are too many reasons to be beautiful for those who live where there is peace...
copper member
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!! Grin Grin Grin

Thank you! Please join us at discord channel https://discord.gg/vz7dnex

copper member
Let go , I like your concept , plz not scam!!

We have real team and real company that works in European market more than 10 years in a beauty segment.

We are in a good relationship with the big producers, distributors and beauty salons.
Activity: 112
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 19
Oчepeднaя "иннoвaциoннaя" c пpe-мaйнoм 5%, дa eщё и мacтepнoды.
Лeчy мaйнить, вoлocы пo вeтpy тaкoй... aгa.
copper member

We will be listed in MNO (http://masternodes.online) in a next few hours

Activity: 126
New update & Runing ⚡⚡⭐️CHARM-COIN ⭐️⚡⚡on POOL

Home page ==>

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://miner.asiapool.trade:4233 -u wallet-addr -p c=CHARM  

Payout every hour !

Welcome mining !
Activity: 140
Chinese translation reserved
copper member
Activity: 206
Just look at what happened to the coins where your pool is present in the first post replay (after a few seconds). All in Exchange and abandoned.
Yea? I can name a few that weren't.

Ravencoin
XUMA
Northern
Virtus
Dixicoin
Bitspace
$PAC
Ultima
Timecoin

Anything else you would like to FUD about?
copper member
Indeed, the tendency is severe and hectic, however we are eager to make the difference
Activity: 73
another one bites the dust   Grin
copper member
masternode coins...what a waste.
Perhaps, but we deliver. Thanks for stopping by Smiley
Activity: 206
Yet another coin Scam. Create the Coin, Premine, bitcointalk.org, Exchange, dump, Coin dead. We bet that Graviex or South Exchange will soon be listed? The pools are always the same, respond after a few seconds to the first post. RIDICULOUS.

if they are always the same, the developers are those of the pools, stay away from those pools and eat the coins, they are all scammers

user rio , is developer and pool creator who publishes his currency immediately , and user gloomik sure it will be your little friend  bigs scammers 
If I was the dev of scamcoins, why would I post my own pool right after? Why not let other pools do that job for me so as to not bring attention to myself?

1% pool fee vs selling 5 masternodes at 0.2 BTC each, which do you think would come faster? Why even bother making a pool at all and actively maintaining it?
Activity: 29
masternode coins...what a waste.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Yet another coin Scam. Create the Coin, Premine, bitcointalk.org, Exchange, dump, Coin dead. We bet that Graviex or South Exchange will soon be listed? The pools are always the same, respond after a few seconds to the first post. RIDICULOUS.

if they are always the same, the developers are those of the pools, stay away from those pools and eat the coins, they are all scammers

user rio , is developer and pool creator who publishes his currency immediately , and user gloomik sure it will be your little friend  bigs scammers 
Activity: 210
Merit: 6

BSOD.PW supports CHARM
Welcome to the world of happy mining!

https://bsod.pw

Europe (alternative: eu1 - eu5)
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:2244 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS.rigname -p c=CHARM
North America:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://us1.bsod.pw:2244 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS.rigname -p c=CHARM
Asia:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://asia1.bsod.pw:2244 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS.rigname -p c=CHARM
NiceHash port: 12244

Be wise. Make profit.
Your bsod.pw team.
copper member
The link for the wallet it not working. Please fix it.
Done for windows, iOs in progress Smiley thank you for your patience
Pages:
Jump to: