Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHASING CASASCIUS : Limited Print Book with + Casascius Gold Bar Raffle - page 2. (Read 3064 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
With customer fulfillment now ongoing with people receiving their books, stay tuned for details on how the raffle for the Casascius Gold Bar will proceed, it will be a separate thread, most likely in a raffle thread

That's great But... Did you miss the thread about everyone feeling ripped off so far? Can you actually explain wtf you are selling so I don't get ripped off too?

Thanks!?

Activity: 90
Merit: 11
Author of Bitcoin Books, the latest: Mining Pools
With customer fulfillment now ongoing with people receiving their books, stay tuned for details on how the raffle for the Casascius Gold Bar will proceed, it will be a separate thread, most likely in a raffle thread
Took the plunge.....

Now we play the waiting game......

Alright, do me a favor and let people know when you get your copy, I can't post pictures yet

Is there a shipping timeline or a tracking number that we will received??

Thanks

I have tracking numbers, but it isn't automated, just give it a few business days
Just a heads up, we ditched Coinbase, setup Stripe and now accept Bitcoin, Alipay, and major credit cards
Took the plunge.....

Now we play the waiting game......

Alright, do me a favor and let people know when you get your copy, I can't post pictures yet
hooo ! it's available via alipay ?i have missed that..,  interesting .. Thanx mate  Cool

yes, if you use Alipay, let me know about the purchasing experience, I can't read Chinese
Well, congratulations on publishing the second book relating to physical bitcoins! It's a small club we are in  Cool

EDIT: third book

Thank you Elianite
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
hooo ! it's available via alipay ?i have missed that..,  interesting .. Thanx mate  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1143
The Cryptonumist
Well, congratulations on publishing the second book relating to physical bitcoins! It's a small club we are in  Cool

EDIT: third book
Good news! We can now accept escrow on orders of 5 or more to one address!

In the future we'll be able to get this down to orders of 1 in US and Europe, and then to Africa, Asia and Australia. It takes our printer longer to get set up logistically on the latter continents! (Which means it entails more risk to wait for funds in escrow longer as shipping may take several weeks)
The first batch of orders are being prepared, thanks for your patience!
And for a group buy on the US continent?

We are filling orders from many countries all over the place, don't forget you can just order on the website, although I did notice that there is no way to specify quantity greater than 1. With the interest in group buys I'll see what else is possible
legendary
I'll create a group buy thread this evening! Grin
yeah ! well done ! good idea man  Cool
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I'll create a group buy thread this evening! Grin
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
legendary
i'm from EU too , & I would be in for 1 ( as already said ..)
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
monkeynuts, be sure to checkout this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chasing-casascius-1514498
TookDk, I'll do a group buy if more people want one

How much interest is there in the Europe group buy at this point? How many copies

I would be in for 1, if the cake is real.
legendary
Activity: 1252
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
monkeynuts, be sure to checkout this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chasing-casascius-1514498

How much interest is there in the Europe group buy at this point? How many copies

I would be in for 1

Pages:
Jump to: