Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHASING CASASCIUS : Limited Print Book with + Casascius Gold Bar Raffle - page 4. (Read 3064 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 11
Author of Bitcoin Books, the latest: Mining Pools
ANNOUNCING: CHASING CASASCIUS

Chasing Casascius is a project released to commemorate the halving being sold on www.chasingcasascius.com

It is being released through Creation Company (CC Ltd.) and we are working hard to get our publisher and printer in line with our exclusive custom printing demands.

This is a photo book featuring a short story about a girl, whose profession is Block Explorer, and her quest to find a Casascius gold bar and sync it's associated address with the bitcoin blockchain.

To me, it represents a whimsical story that doesn't need to mention bitcoin directly in the title to get attention. Casascius gold plated bars remain the most aesthetic and technologically advanced gold plates in existence. This story combines bitcoin, casascius bars, fintech, an exotic locale, IoT and more in a technologically advanced way.

Although our suppliers asked us to pay them in US dollars, we are accepting payment only in bitcoin. We are committed to releasing this product in the closed loop bitcoin ecosystem:

• Payment in Bitcoin
  • Track your ownership with the associated Counterparty asset
  • A portion of the proceeds donated to charities that accept bitcoin
  • Sales timeline tied to the bitcoin halving
  • International Shipping

Sales close at block 420,000, so time to purchase this book is limited

After the halving, a book from number 1 - 5000 will be chosen randomly via a provably fair seed to be shipped with the Casascius Gold Bar. This is worth more than the book itself.

We are using Stripe for payment processing of bitcoin, alipay, and credit cards. We also accept bitcoin escrow on orders of 5 or more

I'll be around here for the duration of this project, but unless Theymos un-newbs my account, it will be slow for me to respond here. We can also be reached via email at [email protected]

Let's make history,
Photon Research
Pages:
Jump to: