Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Chaucha: Educational cryptocurrency for Latin America - page 6. (Read 7344 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
WE HAVE EXCHANGE!!!

Now you can buy and sell Chauchas on Southxchange:
https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/CHA/BTC
I like the idea but the market you have targeted is very small.I don;t know if you're planing an ICO or already have a back up for the project to scale but being the only person in the team makes me doubt if you will ever go anywhere.There is too much to do for a single brain.You should maybe find a co-founder.I'm surprised you even got the wallets and everything sorted out at this stage. 

I understand it, but because it's a small market i have more freedom to make things more relaxed. Nobody is willing to pay for an ICO in Latin America, so the only option i have is to work hard to show people that i can do it.

I'm currently working full-time in this project, and if Chaucha is listed in Exchanges i will be able to add more people to the development team.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I like the idea but the market you have targeted is very small.I don;t know if you're planing an ICO or already have a back up for the project to scale but being the only person in the team makes me doubt if you will ever go anywhere.There is too much to do for a single brain.You should maybe find a co-founder.I'm surprised you even got the wallets and everything sorted out at this stage. 
Yesterday i uploaded the new design for our website, now it looks more professional Grin

www.chaucha.cl

Also i made a post in Medium talking about our proposal of a "educational blockchain", a descentralized platform to help in the creation of technical or educational documentation by organizations or groups of people, rewarding the quality of the work in cryptocurrencies and using the blockchain technology to store the "documentation blocks" sent by workers in the system.

Currently we are working in the details of the proposal to release the whitepaper and the translations in early 2018.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Wait for Airdrop Grin
Activity: 230
cXxe6v4besWkdwUgBn33TQYmiFp6DHmkEg

i will  mining again   Wink
thing look more stable now
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
MeVu
cTNaSbwYWG9TGJWVjMBz2r2JpLTPKtdeyJ
this is my address, has the oficial pool been fixed ?
no sync, please addnode.

it was the problem with the difficulty, now is syncing fine.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
no sync, please addnode.
what is the block reward ?
you have how much a blocks takes to be found but no info about @ what # the block reward starts

it's explained in spanish in the front page of the website.
10 Chauchas per block, one block per minute.

currently the network is stuck because some person increased the difficulty too much and then left us without the capacity of making new blocks, but it's recovering slowly.

Any airdrop or bounty program to launch?

we are giving away 100 chauchas for using the official mining pool to solve the issues with the difficulty adjustment, so if you're mining please send me your address.
Activity: 186
Any airdrop or bounty program to launch?
Activity: 230
what is the block reward ?
you have how much a blocks takes to be found but no info about @ what # the block reward starts
Buena wn, very nice project you have!
I'm thinking about mining in chaucha pool with our work machines, around 5 computers that never get turned off.
So do you have any rewards set for early miners?
Also, I would love to buy some Smiley let me know!

Buena suerte con el proyecto!

hola, por ahora esta entregando 13 chauchas por bloque y seguirá disminuyendo hasta el bloque 50000, de ahi en adelante serán 10 chauchas por bloques para siempre.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I can sell you some Chaucha!!
Activity: 17
Buena wn, very nice project you have!
I'm thinking about mining in chaucha pool with our work machines, around 5 computers that never get turned off.
So do you have any rewards set for early miners?
Also, I would love to buy some Smiley let me know!

Buena suerte con el proyecto!
Activity: 4
Loved the project!! I'm all in ... already mining!  Cheesy
Any news about Exchanges?

nothing, i'm waiting for the response from Yobit and i'm also trying to speak to local exchanges from latin america, but it's a slow process.
Activity: 490
This is a very good project with very bold manufacturers showing how important culture is in Chile so he made a coin(Chaucha) name from the local area. With various experiences owned by investors I believe this project is able to compete with others and will be a lot of participants to actively participate in developing it.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
We need more hashing power in our official mining pool.
http://pool.chaucha.cl/

algo: Scrypt
port: 3008 / 3032

If you're mining in our pool please paste your Chaucha address here and i'm going to give you between 100 to 1000 CHA for helping the project.

Joining your pool:)

cWXVPKTn4Jiqxyk5Rw431ddHYYTogixLrL

thanks a lot:) received it

Lil sad, that this coin has only a small reward system. would be cool if it would be more. but meh, still will mine to get a good share of it while difficulty is low hehe
Activity: 299
Any news about Exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: